剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
就是携带武器[手臂]的权利
Yeah, that would be the right to bear arms.
米娅 你真幸运
Mia, you are so lucky.
我是绝不会被允许举办这样的派对的
I'd never be allowed to throw a party like this.
我父母对我的一切都管得超严
My parents are up my butt about everything.
我总是说 "能别管我了吗"
I'm always like, "Guys, get out of my butt."
不可能 我做不到 不行
There is no way. I can't do that. No.
好啊
What's up, man?
哟 有事留言
Yo, leave a message.
亲爱的 想知道你今晚在干什么
Hey, boo. Wondering what you're up to tonight.
回我电♥话♥ 想你
Um, call me. Miss you.
艾德里安跟我说我得提升我的睡前故事
Adrian told me I have to step up my bedtimes stories,
因为越来越俗了
because they're getting a little... basic.
我可以给他讲个恐怖故事
Oh, well, uh, I got a scary story for him.
关于一个男人 一个没有做的输精管切除术
It's about a man, about a vasectomy that didn't take.
结果他和他老婆有了计划之外的第三个孩子
And him and his wife have a third kid they never planned for.
你觉得皮拉没事吧
Oh, um, do you think that, uh, Pilar's okay?
她之前又闹情绪了
She was in one of her moods before.
她到处猛关橱柜
She was just stomping around slamming cabinets.
你有问她吗
Well, did you ask her about it?
你又来评判我
Here we go with the judgment.
随便了
Whatever.
皮拉 亲爱的 是我
Pilar, honey, it's me.
妈 你干什么
Mom, what are you doing?
-你在干什么 -没什么
- What are you doing? - Nothing!
-我的天 走开 -不
- Oh, my God. Go away! - No.
你先给我解释下
Not until I get an explanation.
埃里克不接电♥话♥
Eric's not answering his phone,
我知道他在跟吉赛尔一起玩
and I know he's hanging out with Giselle,
我得做点什么才能引起他的注意
and I had to do something to get his attention.
所以你就给他发下流照片吗
So you're sending him dirty pictures?
要是传出去了怎么办
What if those got out, huh?
你将永远成为不了第一个拉美裔总统 手♥机♥给我
You would never be the first Latina President. Phone.
你还要没收iPad和笔记本吗
You're gonna take away the iPad and the laptop, too?
我不是小孩了 你阻止不了我
I'm not a little kid. You can't stop me.
皮拉 卡米拉 萨拉扎
Pilar. Camila. Salazar.
干什么
What?
那我该怎么办 妈
What am I supposed to do, Mom?
他在千里之外 而我快失去他了
He's a thousand miles away and I'm losing him.
你知道对我来说找到一个我喜欢
Do you know how hard it was for me to find someone I like
并且也喜欢我的人有多难吗
who actually likes me back?
我不知道你有没有注意到 但我并不是万人迷
I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm not for everyone.
亲爱的
Ay, honey.
你不用做万人迷
You don't have to be for everyone.
你只需要勇敢做自己
You just have to be for yourself.
如果埃里克是你的真命天子
And if Eric is your person,
那他就不会和吉赛尔做任何事
then he's not gonna do anything with Giselle,
因为他爱你是因为你本人
because he loves you for you.
而不是因为你给他露胸
Not because you're throwing your boobies in his face.
但是
But...
你现在是个年轻女人了
...you are a young woman now.
我阻止不了你为自己做决定
And I can't stop you from making your own decisions.
所以
So...
我会相信你
I am going to trust you...
做出正确的决定
to make good ones.
-妈 放开 -我在尽力了
- Mom, let go. - I'm trying.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
好了
Okay.
顺便说一句 你的身体发育得很漂亮
And can I just say, your body is developing beautifully.
-出去 -那是遗传了我的基因
- Get out. - You get that from my side.
然后我说 "我要是吻你 我能得A吗"
And then, I was like, "If I kiss you, do I get an A?"
抱歉 我刚收到了我男友布鲁诺的
Sorry. Yeah, I just got like, a really funny text
一条很逗的短♥信♥
from my boyfriend Bruno. So...
你手♥机♥都不在你手上
You're not even holding your phone.
是的
Right.
你去哪了
Where've you been?
我和兄弟们在一起
Um, I've been with the guys.
-你还好吗 -你消失了好一会儿
- Are you okay? - Ah, well, you were gone a while.
为了安抚我严重损害健康的社交焦虑
So, in order to calm my crippling social anxiety,
我交了个新朋友
I made a new friend.
你能相信蕾可有男友了吗
Can you believe Lake has a boyfriend? Ugh.
布鲁诺
Bruno.
就连他的名字都很酷
Even his name is cool.
我们悠着点 好吗
All right. Let's take it easy, all right?
西蒙·斯皮尔
新私信
维克托 很高兴听说你在溪木镇过得不错
Victor, happy to hear that things are going well at Creekwood,
你的社会地位在攀升
and that your social standing is on the rise.
想要融入其中没有什么不对
There's nothing wrong with wanting to fit in.
十年级的时候 我试图蓄山羊胡
Sophomore year, I tried to grow a goatee,
因为我觉得那会让我看上去很厉害
because I thought it would make me look badass.
相反 那让我看上去像是长了嘴唇的腋窝
Instead, it made me look like an armpit with lips.
你得确保
You just have to make sure that
如果你要和一个酷女孩乘坐摩天轮
if you're riding the Ferris wheel with a cool girl,
一定得是出于自愿
it's because you want to.
而不是因为别人想要你那么做
Not because other people want you to.
别急着融入
Don't be so desperate to fit in
以致于你背叛自己或者你在乎的人 好吗
that you betray yourself or the people you care about, okay?
-这太好笑了 -我们做过的最逗的事
- This is hilarious. - Funniest thing we've ever done.
-你们在干什么 -来 马克笔给你
- What is this? - Here, take the marker.
别来烦他 你们在干什么
Leave him alone. What the hell are you doing?
哥们 你在乎什么呢 他就是个废物
Dude, what do you care? He's a, he's a loser.
他是我朋友 好吗
He's my friend, okay?
起来 菲利克斯
Come on, Felix.
而且你们写的是"废勿" 蠢货
And it says "Looser," You idiots!
我的锅
That's on me.
亲爱的 怎么了
Honey. What is it?
埃里克和我分手了
Eric broke up with me.
什么 我要去杀了那臭小子
What? Voy a matar ese rata sucio!
我很遗憾
Oh, I am so, so sorry.
他说异地恋太难了
He said long distance was too hard.
幸好我没有发那张照片过去
At least I didn't send the picture.
亲爱的
Ay, mi amor.
我知道这很让人难过
I know it hurts.
我也知道你现在很难明白
And I know it's hard to see right now,
但外面还有很多
but there are way better guys
比你高中男友更优秀的男生
out there than your high school boyfriend.
但你和爸爸就是高中的青梅竹马
But you and Dad were high school sweethearts.
你们命中注定会在一起
And you were meant for each other.
我们很幸运
We were lucky.
好吧
Okay.
好了 在那
All right. There it is.
这边 快来
Over here. Come on.
你们在那干什么
Uh, what are you doing there?
他们用马克笔给他脸上写了字
There was a Sharpie situation
然后楼下的厕所人满为患
and a line for the bathroom downstairs, so...
-你可以用我的 -好的 谢谢
- Uh, you can use mine. - Great. Thank you.
好了 来 哥们
All right. Come on, bud. Okay.
你没事 你可以的 好的
Yeah. You're fine. You got this. Okay.
不敢相信蕾可竟然有男友
I can't believe Lake has a boyfriend.
-不 那只是她表亲 -那样更糟
- No, it's just her cousin. - That's worse.
我没法跟家人竞争
I can't compete with family.
不 我要躺在这舒服冰凉的地上
No, I'm just gonna lie down on this nice, cold floor.
好吧
Okay, um...
-有什么需要就跟我们说 -嗯
- Let us know if you need anything, buddy. - Mm-hmm.
你是个好朋友
You're a good friend.
谢谢 我尽力而为
Thanks. I try.
你在派对期间都躲在这吗 还是...
So, um, have you been hiding up here the whole party, or...
差不多吧
Sorta.
我对派对不是很感冒
Yeah. I'm not a big party person.
蕾可让我举办的
Lake made me throw this thing.
你父母不介意吗
So, your parents don't mind?
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表