剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
但我已经苦练了几个月 绝对准备好了
But I've been practicing for months, and I'm definitely ready.
剩下的只是决定造型
All that's left to do is to figure out my look.
你要剪头发吗
You're getting a haircut?
不是 我刚刚才剪完 我的DJ伪装
No, I just got one. My DJ disguise.
就像蠢朋克乐队
Like Daft Punk,
DJ死老鼠 或是《窈窕奶爸》
or, uh, Deadmau5, or Mrs. Doubtfire.
-《窈窕奶爸》并不是... -DJ 但是个好伪装
- Mrs. Doubtfire wasn't-- - Not a DJ, but such a good disguise.
我等不及看你的最终造型了
Well, I can't wait to see what you land on.
我会和米娅一起去
I'll be there with Mia.
是约会
On a date.
厉害啦 毕竟"猛♥男♥"的代名词就是...
Yes! All right! Well, you can't spell "Stud" without...
字面意思没有u就拼不成stud
你
...you.
-别再说这个烂梗了 -明白
- Never do that again. - Understood.
今天表现得很好
Hey, good work today.
-你上手很快 -谢谢
- You caught on fast. - Thanks.
我做得挺开心 除了这音乐
I had fun. Except for this music.
连续五小时听轻音乐其实
Five hours of nonstop easy listening is actually...
不是件轻松的事
not so easy to listen to.
我懂
Ugh, I know.
如果我再听到一首唱女孩原谅父亲的慢歌♥
If I hear one more gentle song about a girl forgiving her dad,
我就要发疯了
I will lose my mind.
就是啊 就像人们喝咖啡来清醒一样
I know, right. It's like, people drink coffee to wake up.
莎拉不在 如果你手♥机♥在身上
Yeah. Well, Sarah's not here, so if you have your phone,
我可以连上喇叭 放点别的音乐
I could connect it to the speakers and play something.
好啊
Um, yeah. Yeah, sure.
你听过最多次的歌♥是《鲨鱼宝宝》
"Baby Shark" Is your most listened to song?
我是放给我弟弟听
I play it for my little brother.
而且我也觉得这首歌♥不出意料地很舒缓
And I may also find its predictability soothing.
*有空打给我*
*So call me maybe*
你现在是在笑话我
Okay, you're making fun of me right now.
《有空打给我》是我小时候的拿手歌♥
"Call Me Maybe" was my jam when I was little.
我自己编了一整段舞 让我妈笑疯了
I made up this whole dance just to crack my mom up.
好啊 那就看看
Okay. Let's see.
-看什么 -你的舞步 快点
- See what? - Your dance. Come on.
我只记得有很多转圈的动作
All I remember is it involved a lot of spinning, and...
还有扭臀
rump shaking.
像这样吗
Oh, like, like, like this?
不 不是的
No, no, no, no. No.
是这样 屁♥股♥要扭得更夸张
Like this. You gotta put more rump in it. You gotta go--
-我得更大幅度 -没错
- I have to put more-- Okay. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
没错
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你的摩天轮小女友发短♥信♥给你了
Your Ferris wheel boo is texting you.
你们俩到底什么关系
What's the deal with you two, anyway?
我不知道 她挺好的
I don't know. She's cool.
我们明天一起出去玩
Um, we're going out tomorrow to hang.
挺好啊 你明天应该带她来这里
Nice. You should bring her here tomorrow
看乐队之战 然后为我的乐队喝彩
for the Battle of the Bands. And then cheer for my band.
大声点 因为我很没安全感
Loudly. I'm, uh, very insecure.
你玩乐队吗
You're in a band?
是的 主唱
Yeah. Lead singer.
表演结束后你和米娅可以来后台玩
You and Mia can come hang backstage after the show.
如果你想的话
If you want to.
后台其实是指隔壁的停车场
And by backstage, I mean the parking lot next door.
西蒙 我希望明晚只属于我和米娅两个人
See, Simon, I want tomorrow night to be about me and Mia.
但如果本吉也在场
But I can't do that if Benji's there
穿着紧身T恤 笑得傻兮兮的 我就做不到
with his tight T-shirts, and his dumb smile.
我们明天有别的安排了 抱歉
Uh, we're doing something else tomorrow. Sorry.
那下次吧
Oh. Well, maybe next time.
明天有新安排
什么安排
是惊喜
你带我来看艺术展
You brought me to an art show.
是的 我看见"未来艺术展览"的广♥告♥
Yeah. I saw this ad for an "Art of the Future" Exhibit,
你是未来的艺术家 所以我就想着...
and you're an artist of the future, so, I just thought...
-如果你觉得这很无趣 -不
- If you think this is totally lame-- - No.
我觉得这很棒
I think this is totally sweet.
你可以摸摸这个
You can touch this.
感觉好奇怪
Wow, it's so weird. It's like,
表面软 但里面好像硬硬的
soft but rough at the same time.
而且还有点湿
It's like, also kind of wet.
这雕塑是未消化的垃圾球
This sculpture is an undigested ball of trash,
从鲸鱼直肠取出来的
pulled from a whale's rectum.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我本来以为这是关于那些未来之星艺术家
I thought this was more about up-and-coming artists,
而不是探讨我们所知的生命的毁灭
and less about the destruction of life as we know it.
不可能整个展馆都是那个主题吧
Well, this whole gallery can't be about that, right?
这个其实挺...
Mm. This is actually really...
有力的
powerful.
-天啊 -我吞了垃圾 现在我死了
- Oh, my God! - I swallowed trash, and now I am dead.
整个展览都是误吞垃圾的动物吗
Is this entire exhibit animals who swallowed trash?
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
休息片刻 我们更换布置
Now, a short break while we change sets.
蕾可 你来了我真高兴
Lake, I'm so glad you came.
你美极了 我... 你很漂亮
You look amazing. You, I... You look good.
谢谢
Thanks.
你...
You...
我叫菲利克斯
Felix.
好吧 好吧 我知道
Yeah. Yeah, I knew.
迫不及待让你听到我的劲爆节奏了
Can't wait for you to hear my fire beats.
好极了 祝你好运
Cool. Good luck with that.
再见
Bye.
我搞到桌位了
I got us a table.
好吧 不 我就是...喜欢坐着
Yeah. No. I just... love sitting.
那也太搞笑了吧
That is so funny.
你应该去表演单口喜剧[站着]You should do stand-up.
话说 米娅和维克托去哪儿了
Hey, where are Mia and Victor?
他们不来了
They're, they're not coming.
他们好像去了美术馆
They decided to go to some art gallery instead.
他们不来吗 我还以为我们大家要一起玩呢
They're not coming? Thought we were all supposed to hang.
他们退出了
Well, they bailed,
但不需要他们我们也能玩得开心 对吧
but we don't need them to have fun, right?
是啊 没错 祝他们在"屁术馆"玩得开心
Right. Right. Hey, have fun at your fart gallery.
天呐 这难道是开放麦表演吗
Oh, my God. Is this an open mic?
你简直要笑死我了
You are killing me.
好吧 我喜欢把小杯酒
Yeah. I like dropping little drinks
放进大杯酒里 再一起喝掉
into bigger drinks and then drinking them.
-谁能想到呢 -这真的很棒
- Who knew? - Ah, this is really nice.
-谢谢你带我出来玩 阿曼多 -乐意之至
- Thank you for taking me out, Armando. - Oh, it's my pleasure.
我也很高兴我们能领略下亚特兰大的风光
And glad we're getting to see a little bit of Atlanta.
是啊 我真的开始喜欢这里了
Yeah. I'm really starting to like it here.
来了
Ooh, here we go.
谢谢
Thank you.
你确定不能叫他们稍稍蒸煮一下吗
You sure we can't ask them to cook it just a little?
不行 那就不是寿司了
No! Then it wouldn't be sushi.
好了
Okay.
我先喂你一口
Okay, I'm gonna fix you a bite.
-准备好了吗 -好吧
- Ready? - All right.
怎么样
Well?
其实 还挺美味的
Actually, that... yeah, that's delicious.
瞧吧 我就说吧
You see? Told you.
真不敢相信我竟然说服你来寿司餐厅了
I can't believe I got you to a sushi restaurant.
我喜欢
Well, I like it.
来到新城市
It's a new city...
尝试新食物
New food.
是个全新的开始
It's a brand new start.
*可能会引起困倦 皮炎*
*May cause drowsiness, Dermatitis -*
*头疼 咽喉疼*
*Headache Sore throat -*
*发烧 胃反酸*
*Fever Acid reflux -*
*失眠 眩晕 腹泻...*
*Trouble sleeping, Dizziness, diarrhea -*
刚刚这首歌♥叫《环苯扎林》
That one is called "Cyclobenzaprine."
献给今晚来到现场的所有可爱的女士
And it goes out to all you lovely ladies in the audience tonight.
-谢谢 -谢谢
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表