剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
*许下心愿 扔进井里*
*I threw my wish in the well*
*别来问我 我不会透露*
*Don't ask me, I'll never tell*
*它落下时 我看向你*
*I looked at you as it fell*
*而你正朝我走来*
*And now you're in my way*
*我为此苦苦乞求*
*I beg and borrow and steal*
*一见便钟情*
*At first sight and it's real*
*没想到会春心萌动 但就是无法抵挡*
*I didn't know I would feel it, but it's in my way*
*你的目光坚定*
*Your stare was holding*
*破洞牛仔 肌肤袒露*
*Ripped jeans, skin was showin'*
*燥热夜晚 微风拂过*
*Hot night, wind was blowin'*
*你要去哪儿 宝贝*
*Where you think you're going, baby?*
*我才刚见到你*
*Hey, I just met you*
*简直要疯了*
*And this is crazy*
*不过这是我的号♥码 有空打给我吧*
*But here's my number, so call me maybe*
*要与你对视*
*It's hard to look right*
*实在太难*
*At you baby*
*不过这是我的号♥码*
*But here's my number*
*有空打给我吧*
*So call me maybe*
怎么样
How'd it go here?
挺好的
Great.
我没帮你设置完账号♥
I didn't finish setting up your account.
出了点问题
There were some problems.
好吧
Okay.
*要与你对视*
*It's hard to look right*
*实在太难*
*At you, baby*
维克托
Well, Victor,
我很高兴听到你喜欢与米娅接吻
I'm really glad to hear that you liked kissing Mia.
也许她就是你的素食汉堡
Maybe she is your... Impossible Burger.
*有空打给我吧*
*So call me maybe*
你说得对 接吻很美妙
And you're right. Kissing is pretty great.
不过对我而言 它不止会让我心怦怦跳
But for me, it's more than just butterflies.
那感觉就像是飞过超级碗赛场的战斗机
It's like those jet fighters that fly over the Super Bowl.
或是遭到滔天巨浪的冲击
Or like, getting hit by a huge wave.
你们准备走了吗
You guys ready to go?
-嗯 -嗯 走吧
- Yes. - Yeah. Yeah.
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表