剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
so I have the house to myself.
我有个有点奇怪的计划
And I had kind of a weird plan.
我打算自♥制♥寿司
Um, I'm making homemade sushi.
-真的 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
自从我看了
Ever since I saw, um,
《寿司之神》那个纪录片
that Jiro Dreams of Sushi documentary,
我就一直很想试试
I've been dying to try it.
你来吗
So, are you in?
我们要么会享受一顿豪华晚餐
We'll either have an amazing dinner,
要么就会汞中毒
or we'll get mercury poisoning.
有报道称金枪鱼寿司中汞含量超标
我来
I'm in.
回见
Well, mata ne.
是日语里"过会儿见"的意思
It's, uh, it's Japanese for "I'll see you later." Okay.
-拜 -拜
- Bye. - Bye.
蕾可 蕾可
Mm, Lake. Lake.
我一直在想
I've been thinking.
我应该跟你坦白说我想要的是什么
I should be more honest with you about what I want.
我觉得我们应该一起参加舞会
Look, I think we should go to the dance together.
我不怎么喜欢跳舞
Uh, I, I'm not really into dances.
什么 你明明喜欢跟跳舞相关的一切
What? You love everything dance-related.
《与星共舞》 《舞动世界》
Dancing With the Stars. World of Dance.
《劲舞革命》 《辣身舞》
Dance Dance Revolution. Dirty Dancing.
《舞魅天下》
So You Think You Can Dance.
-你还真是个很好的倾听者 -是啊
- You're such a good listener. - Mmm.
菲利克斯
Felix...
参加舞会的情侣都会被仔细打量
Couples who go to dances are scrutinized,
而我还没准备好
and I'm just not ready
把我们置于溪木高中的显微镜下
to put us under the Creekwood microscope.
所以我们只能在储物间见面吗
So we can only see each other in a supply closet?
我不能活在阴影下 蕾可
I can't live in the shadows, Lake.
我皮肤够惨白的了
I'm pale enough as it is.
放学后我家长应该还不在家
Well, uh, my parents won't be home after school.
想过来吗
Wanna come over?
也许会炙热到让你晒出古铜色
Maybe it'll be so hot you'll catch a tan.
天啊
Oh, my God. Um...
解释一句 我们没有要进展到下一垒
And just to be clear, we're not advancing bases.
我们只是进展到一个真正的卧室
We're just advancing to an actual bedroom.
完全理解
Totally understand.
就问一件事 你家是不能穿鞋的吗
Just one thing. Is this a no-shoes household,
如果是这样
because if so,
我想提前准备好穿什么袜子
I want to plan my sock situation accordingly.
-没想到你今天上班 -我不上班
- Didn't think you were working today. - I'm not.
我在清理我的东西
I'm clearing out my stuff.
下周开始
Starting next week,
我就换岗到另一家店了
I'm transferring to a different location.
是因为我亲了你吗
Is this because I kissed you?
算是吧
I guess... kind of.
你不必换别的店 本吉
You don't have to switch stores, Benji.
我们在途中发生的事 不会发生第二次了
What happened on our trip, it... it won't happen again.
听着
Look.
我跟德里克的感情并不完美
My relationship with Derek isn't perfect.
但我不想失去他
But I don't want to lose him.
而当你亲了我的时候 就让我陷入了窘境
And when you kissed me, it put me in a tough spot.
你告诉他了
You told him?
没 没理由告诉他 他只会失落
No. There's no reason to. He'd just get upset.
但一想到要每天跟你一起工作
But the idea of working with you every day
让我觉得...
makes me feel...
-内疚 -为什么
- ...guilty. - Why?
你没做错什么
You didn't do anything wrong.
我知道
I know that.
我想...
Well, I guess, uh...
我们学校见了
Guess I'll see you at school?
我觉得我们还是别打扰对方的生活了
I think it's best if we stay out of each other's way.
对
Right.
亲爱的西蒙 我今晚要跟米娅出柜了
Dear Simon, I'm coming out to Mia tonight.
如果这还不够糟 本吉都不跟我说话了
And if that wasn't enough, Benji won't even talk to me.
为什么一切都这么难
Why does everything have to be so hard?
蕾可 你房♥间真漂亮
Lake, your room is beautiful.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这是你小时候吗
Is that you as a little girl?
看你这小脸蛋 真想咬一口
Look at your little baby cheeks. I could just bite 'em.
我们能别扯到我小时候吗
Okay, could we not make this about me as a baby?
我们终于有点私人空间了
We finally have some privacy.
你说得对 我什么毛病
You're right. What's wrong with me?
亲爱的 我回家了
Sweetheart, I'm home!
该死 我妈提早回来了
Uh, crap. Uh, my mom's home early. Just...
躲床底下 行吗 快去
Just get under the bed. Okay? Go.
快
Go.
快点 她来了 好了吗 快点
Hurry. She's coming. Okay? Go, go!
妈
Hi, Mom.
-那是谁的包 -我的
- Whose bag is that? - Uh, mine.
最近流行背男士包
Boy bags are the new trend.
亲爱的 别啊 就算是男士包
Oh, honey, no. Even as far as boy bags go,
这个背包也太丑了
that is a very ugly backpack.
我以为今晚你要去染头发呢
Um, thought you were getting your hair toned tonight.
我的造型师放鸽子了 因为她"孩子哮吼犯了"
Well, my stylist bailed, because her "Child has croup."
总之 我当时已经在商场了
Wah-wah. Anyway, I was already at the mall,
所以就给你挑了几件衣服 时尚秀时间到
so I did some shopping for you, so... fashion show.
没关系的
Oh, uh, that's okay.
蕾可 你在学校走来走去
Lake, you're traipsing around school
背着一个男士背包
with a boys' backpack.
这件夹克显得你的肩膀
This jacket just makes your shoulders
魁梧得像保安一样
look like you're a bouncer.
求你了 我真想让你换上这些看看
Please? I really want you to go through some of these looks.
好吧
Uh, okay.
真有趣
Yay! Fun!
今晚吃寿司
西蒙·斯皮尔
新私信
维克
Hey, Vic.
我不会跟你粉饰真♥相♥
I'm not gonna sugarcoat it.
告诉米娅一定会很艰难的
Telling Mia is gonna be really, really hard.
你就得快刀斩断出柜这团乱麻
You just gotta rip the gay Band-Aid off
并祈祷最终她会原谅你
and hope that eventually she forgives you.
至于本吉
As for Benji,
当初我惹恼我的朋友们时
when I screwed things up with all with my friends,
他们也不跟我说话
they wouldn't talk to me, either.
所以我在溪木镇树洞写了一大篇道歉信
So, I wrote them a big apology on Creek Secrets.
我不是说你也该这样做
I'm not saying you should do that,
但也许你该试着帮本吉
but maybe try and help Benji
了解你那样做的原因
understand where you're coming from.
你...
You, um...
你让我觉得自己像个白♥痴♥
You made me feel like such an idiot
就在今天早上我问你学生的事的时候
this morning when I asked about your students.
什么
What?
你给我开那个蠢玩笑
You told that stupid joke
让我以为你的学生都是孩子
to make me think that your students were all children.
让我以为你没在
That you weren't giving
我们的公♥寓♥给成年男性上课
lessons to grown-ass men in our apartment.
-阿曼多 -但当然了
- Armando! - But of course
那种事你会跟我撒谎
you would lie to me about something like that.
因为这就是背叛她的丈夫和家人的人
That's exactly what somebody who betrayed her husband
会做出来的事
and her family would do.
你看到的那个男人不是学生
That man you saw wasn't a student.
他是来送学生的
He was dropping off a student.
得学多久我才能会弹《我的一切》
So, how long until I can play "All of Me"?
一个月后 我希望
In a month, I'd like to
在基拉·布朗斯坦的成人礼上为她演奏小夜曲
serenade Kira Brownstein at her bat mitzvah.
听上去棒极了 好了
That sounds amazing. Okay...
我们弹到哪了 好
Where were we? Okay. Yeah.
亲爱的 这件值得留下
Oh, honey. This one's a keeper.
谢了 妈
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表