剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
你交到什么朋友了吗
So, um, you make any friends?
对 只有菲利克斯
yeah, yeah. Just, just Felix.
好吧 总得有个开始 是吧
Okay. Well, you gotta start somewhere, right?
对了 今晚是冬季嘉年华
You know, the Winter Carnival's tonight,
也许你能在那遇到伙伴
so maybe you'll meet your crew there.
也许吧
Maybe.
别小看冬季嘉年华的力量
Don't dismiss the power of the winter carnival.
那里会发生好事
Good things happen there.
我最喜欢的冬季嘉年华故事
You know, my favorite Winter Carnival story
属于西蒙·斯皮尔
belongs to Simon Spier.
那是谁
Who's that?
他可算是个溪木镇的传奇
Well, he's kind of a Creekwood legend, you know?
他对那个一直跟他
He made a big declaration of love
短♥信♥和电邮联络的神秘男生大胆表了白
to this mystery guy he'd been texting and emailing.
然后他坐上摩天轮 一圈又一圈
And then he rode the Ferris wheel 'round and 'round
直到那个人终于出现
until the guy showed up.
再然后 当着全校师生的面
And then, in front of the whole school,
他们分享了初吻
they had their first kiss.
你的柜子在这
Your locker's over here.
谢谢 所以
Thanks. So, um,
大家都对这件事没意见吗
you know, people here are cool with that?
他作为...
You know, him being...
同志 是啊 他们欢呼雀跃
Gay? Yeah. Oh, they cheered. It was...
感人极了
It was beautiful.
这让我想到了我自己的初吻
You know, it reminded me of my first kiss,
也献给了一个同性恋男生
which was also with a gay boy.
你的书包哪去了 你可是在上学
Where's your backpack? You're at school.
我不敢相信
I couldn't believe it.
溪木镇似乎比我梦想的更包容
Creekwood seemed even more accepting that I'd dreamed.
嗨 新来的
Hi, new kid.
你在做什么
Hi. What are you doing?
给我即将在溪木镇树洞上发的帖子拍照片
Taking a picture for my new Creek Secrets post about the new kid.
姓名
Name?
维克托·萨拉扎
Victor Salazar.
给我点细节
Well, give me some deets.
你从哪来 为什么搬家 有对象吗[被拷住]Where are you from? Why'd you move? Are you cuffed?
-拷住 -名草有主
- Cuffed? - Locked down.
抱歉 我听不懂
I, I'm sorry. I really don't-
我是指谈恋爱 你从1984年穿越来的吗
In a relationship. Did you move here from 1984?
悠着点 蕾可
Easy, Lake.
先让这个新来的开储物柜吧
Hey, maybe let the new kid open his locker
别一开始就拿摄像头怼人家的脸
before shoving a camera in his face.
你好 我是米娅
Hi, I'm Mia.
维克托
Victor.
抱歉她这样对你
Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm sorry about her.
没关系
No, it's cool.
其实都没人愿意给我拍照了
No one's really been that excited to take my picture
因为我妈让我给她钢琴课的传♥单♥做模特
since my mom used me as a model for her piano lesson flier, so...
你居然是钢琴课模特
Wow. You were a piano lesson model.
是啊 看我的
Oh, yeah. Yeah. Check this out.
等下 为什么钢琴到你脸这儿了
Wait, uh, why is the piano the same height as your face?
这是一架站立式钢琴
Well, you see, it's a standing piano,
对我的背好
so it's good for my back. Yeah.
好吧 你好
Okay, well, hi.
我还在等你回复哦
Still waiting for my answer.
你在老家有女朋友吗 还是
Is there a girl back home, or...?
我的机会到了
Here was my chance.
我只需要告诉这些思想开放的城市小孩
All I had to do was tell these open‐minded city kids I'm still...
我仍在探索我的取向
figuring out that department.
但我说的却是
But instead, I said...
没有 我在得州没交女朋友
Nope. No girl back in Texas.
所以可以惹你这个得州人 明白了
So do mess with Texas. Got it.
我们待会再见吧
I'll, I'll see you around, I guess.
-好 再见 -嗯 拜拜
- Yeah. I'll see ya. - Yeah. Bye.
哥们 你刚让米娅·布鲁克斯脸红了
Dude, you just made Mia Brooks blush.
-那又怎样 -你不懂
- Okay. So? - You don't understand.
她可是我们班最辣的妹子
She is the hottest girl in our class.
她几乎从不跟人约会 而你刚才让她脸红了
She basically never dates, and you just made her blush.
你也脸红了
You're blushing, too.
-我没有 -明明有
- No, I'm not. - Yes, you are.
我一开始没看出来
At first, I couldn't tell
因为你那美丽的肉桂色肤色
because of your beautiful cinnamon complexion,
但你绝对是脸红了
but you totally are.
你坠入爱河了
You're falling in love!
当你的铁哥们肯定特别刺♥激♥
Being your best friend's gonna be a wild ride, isn't it?
好了 你来看看
All right. Here you go.
更衣室就在这里
The locker rooms are right here.
第一节就是体育课 我可不羡慕你
Gym first period. I do not envy you.
刚换完衣服 还在消化早餐
Just got dressed. You're still digesting breakfast.
为什么会安排体育课呢
Why do we even have P. E.?
我们又不会成为
I mean, it's not like we're gonna become
职业躲避球运动员
professional dodge ball players.
记得带上爽身粉...
Baby powder. Bring it...
要是和你对上眼了 就跑到另一边去
...make eye contact with you, just run the other way.
至少我是这么应对的 你好啊 本吉
At least, that's what I do. Oh, hey, Benji.
你好 菲利克斯
Hey, Felix.
鞋不错
Nice shoes.
经典耐克阿甘鞋啊
Vintage Nike Cortezes?
是的 我妈在旧货销♥售♥活动上买♥♥的
Yeah. Yeah, my mom got 'em at a garage sale
正好合我的鞋码
just 'cause they were my size.
她其实都不知道这鞋有多潮
She didn't even know how cool they were.
我不是说我的鞋很潮
Not saying that my shoes are cool.
很潮啊
No, they are.
听起来这就是你的命中之鞋
It sounds like those shoes were your destiny.
如果你信这一套的话
If you believe in that kind of thing.
我信
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
潮鞋就是我的信仰
Believe in, um, cool kicks.
见到你很高兴 你叫...
Well, it was really nice meeting you, um...
维克托
Victor.
本吉
Benji.
本吉人挺好的 还有 他是同性恋
Benji's chill. Also, he's gay.
告诉你一声 我是没什么 不过...
Just so you know. I mean, I don't care, but...
还是不要让别人误会比较好
you don't want people to get the wrong idea.
那当然
Yeah. Totally.
也太基了吧
That is so gay.
我上霍利·达戈斯蒂诺的二垒怎么就基了
How is me getting to second with Holly D'Agostino gay?
整栋房♥子都是你们的
You had the whole house to yourselves,
你居然只上到二垒
and you only got to second.
你还不如跟个男的上♥床♥呢
You might as well have had sex with a dude.
你喜欢你刚看到的吗
Hey, you like what you see?
不 我没在...
No. No, I, I wasn't, I-
我闹着玩的 兄弟 我是安德鲁
I'm just playin', man. I'm Andrew.
我是维克托
I'm Victor.
欢迎来到溪木镇 新来的
Welcome to Creekwood, new kid.
球传我 传我
Let me get that! Let me get‐-aah! Ha ha!
-多米尼克 -怎么了
- Dominic. - What?
那是玛芬蛋糕吗 不准带吃的上球场
Is that a muffin? No food on the court.
快去打篮球
Play basketball. Go!
快上
Go, go, go!
我都能感受到时间在一秒秒地过去
Oh, I can feel the seconds ticking away.
做点什么吧 球我收下了 谢谢你了
Do something with it. I'll take that. Thank you very much.
感谢
Appreciate it.
来啊
Come on!
-你可以的 -看好了
- You got it! - Here we go.
来人防住他啊
Somebody get him!
漂亮
Nice.
好了 暂停一下
All right, all right. Hold up. Hold up.
维克托 亲爱的
Victor! Victor, sweetie,
快过来 我有事找你
come here. Come here. I gotta talk to ya.
维克托
Victor.
我不只是体育老师
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表