剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
Hello, sir.
你貌似买♥♥走了最后一个三奶蛋糕
Uh, you seemed to have gotten the last tres leches cake,
我想从你这里把它买♥♥过来
and I was hoping to buy it from you.
听着 我很愿意帮忙
Look, I'd love to help,
但那是买♥♥给我妻子的道歉蛋糕
but it's an apology cake for my wife.
我叫她"女高音"姐姐 还试图辩解
I called her sister "Shrill". And then tried to defend my point.
干得好 杰夫
Way to go, Jeff.
先生
Sir.
先生 今天是我的好朋友维克托的生日
Hi. Sir, uh, today is my best friend Victor's birthday.
这个蛋糕是整个世界上他最爱的甜品
This cake is his favorite dessert in the whole wide world.
所以 有可能
So, is there any chance
你会愿意买♥♥另外的蛋糕吗
you'd be willing to take a different cake?
不行
No.
那 我很抱歉你有这样的感受
Well, I'm, uh, I'm sorry you feel that way.
蕾可 跑 我说跑 快跑快跑
Lake, run. I said run! Go, go, go!
-菲利克斯 你在做什么 -快点快点
- Felix, what are you doing? - Hurry, hurry!
我爸爸是一所大学的校长
And my dad is president of a university.
真厉害
Que fancy.
你是真的中了头奖呀 孩子
You really struck the jackpot, niño.
伊莎贝尔 你知道
Isabel, did you know that
米娅以前在巴塞罗那避暑吗
Mia used to summer in Barcelona?
我听说了
So I've heard.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
不 不 今天不行
No, no. Not today.
今天不能放 皮拉
Not today, Pilar!
你为什么要让她在家里放那魔鬼音乐
Why do you let her play that devil music in your house?
我刚刚叫了一句 "今天不能放 皮拉"
I just screamed, "Not today, Pilar."
今天是她哥哥的生日
It is her brother's birthday,
你都没办法把她弄出房♥间吗
and you can't even get her to come out of her room?
我可以去跟她谈谈 如果你想的话
Well, I could go talk to her, if you want.
当然 去吧
Sure. Have at it.
-你有工钱吗 -就只有小费和免费的坚果
- Do you get paid? - Just in tips and free bar nuts.
我敢打赌你们能捞很多妹子
I bet you guys are cleaning up with the ladies.
不 不见得
Uh, no. Not really.
-实际上我们 -太忙了
- Actually, we are-- - Too busy.
忙于音乐和学业
Between music and school,
谁还有时间约会呢
who has the time to date?
我去拿杯喝的
I'm gonna get my drink.
你听说过弗兰克·辛纳屈吗 那才叫音乐
Have you ever heard of Frank Sinatra? Now that's music.
你不非得这么做
Y-you didn't have to do that.
-我穿着高跟鞋呢 -快点
- I'm wearing heels! - Come on!
我不敢相信你真这么做了
I cannot believe you did that.
就像 电影里的情节一样
It was like, straight out of a movie!
我知道 我们就像雌雄大盗一样
I know. We were like Bonnie and Clyde.
但说真的
But seriously, though,
我觉得我的心脏快要爆♥炸♥了 这里 你摸
I think my heart is going to explode. Here. Feel.
好吧 看起来没有危险了
Um, okay, well, it looks like the coast is clear,
或许我们应该回去参加派对了
so we should probably get back to the party,
然后祈祷会来更多的客人
and pray there are more guests.
我在等一位性感尤物主动靠近 所以
I'm on the prowl for a spontaneous hottie, so...
她派你过来的
She sent you in here?
-胆小鬼 -实际上是我自愿来的
- Coward. - Uh, actually, I volunteered.
你介不介意我关掉这个
Do you mind if I turn this...
所以 维克托...
So, um, Victor...
跟我说了你妈妈和爸爸之间发生了什么
told me what happened with your mom and dad.
我很遗憾 皮拉
Yeah. I'm sorry, Pilar.
我知道不是同一件事 但...
I know it's not the same, but...
我父母开始经历他们那些破事的时候
when my parents started going through their shit,
这样说吧 这世上没有足够的愤怒的音乐
uh, let's just say there wasn't enough angry music in the world
-能让我好受点 -是啊
- that would have made me feel better. - Yeah.
我妈妈在得州 做的这件事
This thing my mom did back in Texas...
毁了一切
...it ruined everything.
我想说 我的家人一直都挺差劲的
I mean, my family's always been lame.
但在此之前 我们都过得还算开心
But before this, we were kind of happy.
这种感觉真的糟透了 是吗
It's pretty terrible, isn't it?
当你意识到你的父母
When you realize your parents
实际不愿意再在一起了
don't actually have it all together.
他们实际只是假装
That they're actually just pretending
他们知道这么做是为了我们好
they know what they're doing for our sake.
尽职的父母愿意花精力假装
Well, the good ones bother pretending.
我妈妈就没有
My mom didn't.
-我们能走了吗 -别这样 今天是他的生日
- Can we just go, please? - Come on. It's his birthday.
我不在乎本吉 我不愿为了某位恐同老头
I don't care. Benji, I'm not pretending to be straight
假装自己是直的
for some homophobic old man.
你现在能别说这些吗
Can you not right now?
天哪
God.
亲爱的维克托
Dear Victor,
西蒙·斯皮尔
新私信
听起来你的家人有你真的很幸运
sounds like your family is very lucky to have you.
我希望我也能有一个烤煎饼的调停者
I wish I had a pancake-making fixer in my life.
但有一件事
One thing, though.
你的消息里一直在说
Your messages have all been
家里的事一切顺利
about things going smoothly for your family,
但你不是 你在应付很多事 维克托
and not for you. But you're dealing with a lot, Victor.
你保守的祖父
Your conservative grandfather.
米娅跟你的父母见面
Mia meeting your parents.
本吉带着他的男朋友来你家
Benji in your house with his boyfriend.
我想我要表达的是
I guess what I'm saying is,
有时专注于解决他人的事 要简单于
sometimes it's easier to focus on fixing other people
解决你自己的事
than on your own stuff.
听着 这件事让我感觉有些不舒服
Look, it just made me feel uncomfortable.
我懂 我很抱歉 好吗
I know. I'm sorry. Okay?
好
Okay.
-我不想再和你争吵了 好吗 -我也是
- I don't want to fight anymore, okay? - Same.
你的蛋糕在哪里
Where are we on the cake?
菲利克斯发过消息了 在路上了
Uh, Felix texted. It's on the way.
我刚刚跟皮拉谈过了
Um, I just talked to Pilar.
我想她等会儿会下来参加派对
I think maybe she might join the party soon.
那就太好了 谢谢你
That's awesome. Thank you.
没错 谢谢
Yes, thanks.
没什么大不了的 我只是跟她谈了谈
No problem. I just talked to her.
两个焦虑的少女谈谈心
One angsty teen girl to another.
你妈妈一直都是这么 易怒吗
Is your mom always so, um... so prickly?
我很抱歉 她今天过得并不顺利
I'm sorry. She's having a bad day.
维克托 借一步说话
Hey, Victor, a word?
好的
Uh, yeah.
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
迪托刚刚看到你的两个朋友
Tito just saw your two friends,
两个乐队里的男孩 在亲吻
the, uh, guys in the band, kissing.
那是因为
That's because...
他们...在交往
they're... together.
你得告诉他们别在这里亲
You need to tell them not to do that here.
万一他们被你弟弟看见了怎么办
What if your little brother sees them?
维克托 拜托了 这是个家庭聚会
Victor, just... please. It's a family party.
麻烦了 孩子
Please, son.
不
No!
我很抱歉 爸爸
I'm sorry, Papi.
我真的很想今天能一切顺利 但是
I really wanted today to go smoothly, but...
他们都是我的朋友
those are my friends.
我才不要让他们
I'm not gonna tell them
不做真实的自己 如果那困扰到你了
not to be who they are if that bothers you.
那是你的问题 不是他们的 也不是我的
That's your problem. Not theirs, and not mine.
你就是这样教你儿子跟他祖父说话的吗
This is how you teach your son to speak to his abuelo?
对 是这样
Yeah. It is.
我教导他忠实于自己
I raised him to be true to himself,
为他在乎的人挺身而出
and to stand up for the people that he cares about.
既然我们要忠实于自己
And since we're being true to ourselves,
我的三奶蛋糕就是垃圾 所以我把它扔了
my tres leches cake was garbage, so I threw it out.
反正那也不会让你对我另眼相看
Not that it would have impressed you, anyway.
娜塔莉娅 我每天都在尽力而为
I do my best, Natalia, every day.
我只有这么大能力 如果还不够 我抱歉
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表