剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表
May I have a word?
主仁慈无边 祂的审判无比神圣
The Lord's mercy is infinite and His justice divine.
撤销指控
The charges are dismissed.
撤销指控
Charge dismissed!
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
我难以相信的是时机
Well, it's the timing I find difficult to believe.
我到他家一小时后就被捕了
I was arrested just an hour after I arrived at his house.
太蹊跷了 你不觉得吗
It's curious, don't you think?
是的 我也这么认为
Yes, I thought the same.
逮捕一个无辜的人
And to arrest an innocent man...
这个吧
Well...
怎么了
What?
我并不无辜
I'm not exactly innocent.
他
He, um...
他唤醒了我体内的感觉
He awoke feelings in me.
那种我从未有过的感觉
Feelings I didn't know I had.
没关系
It's all right.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
害怕
Frightened.
迷惑
Confused.
还有感激
And grateful.
感谢你的羊皮纸和留言
Thank you for your parchment and for your message.
-听着 我得回画室了 -好的
- Look, um... I need to get back to the studio. - Yes.
-能给韦罗基奥工作很荣幸 -是的
- Great things work with Verrocchio but... - Yes.
-当然 快去 快去吧 -谢谢你
- Of course. Off you go, off you go! - Thank you.
但你必须明白
But you must understand,
对你的指控不是那么容易被忘记
the accusation against you is not so easily forgotten.
-抱歉 我让你陷入为难的境地 -为难
- I'm sorry if I put you in a difficult position. - Difficult?
我是名画家
I'm an artist.
但我也是个商人
But I'm also a businessman.
我的主要客户是教会
My principal clients are the Church.
如果我允许被指控犯鸡♥奸♥罪的人给我工作
They won't give me commissions if a man accused of sodomy...
-不 -他们不会给我工作
- No. - ...is allowed to work on them.
不 不 但指控被撤销了
No, no, but the charges were dismissed.
-这没什么区别 -阿方索
- As if that makes any difference! - Alfonso!
有区别
It does!
抱歉 列奥纳多 但是
Sorry, Leonardo, but...
大♥师♥ 求你了
Maestro, please.
我必须为在这里工作的所有人着想
I must consider the welfare of everyone who works here.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我去收拾自己的东西
I'll get my things.
列奥纳多
Leonardo?
刚收到一封寄给你的信
This letter just came for you.
请随我来
Follow me, please.
请在这里等
Please wait here.
你是列奥纳多·达芬奇吗
You are Leonardo da Vinci?
是的 大人
Yes, Messere.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
阿梅里戈·德班奇 美第奇银行的主管
Amerigo de Benci, director of the Medici bank.
是的
Yes.
这个年轻人是美第奇家族的亲戚
And this young man is a cousin of the Medici.
所以我才会有
Which is how I came into possession
你这张相当精妙的画作
of your rather remarkable drawing.
谢谢你 大人
Thank you, Messere.
他们说你有惊人的天赋
I'm told you are exceptionally gifted.
你在《基♥督♥洗礼》画作中的笔触
That the quality of your work on the Baptism of Christ
已远超韦罗基奥本人
exceeds Verrocchio himself.
不 不是 我只是个学徒
No, no, I'm a mere apprentice.
我想知道你是否愿意接受我的委托
I wonder if you would accept a commission from me.
我女儿吉内薇拉要结婚了
My daughter Ginevra is to be married.
我想画幅肖像以作纪念
And I would like a portrait to mark the occasion.
-肖像 -是的
- A portrait? - Yes.
油画
In oil.
我会给个不错的价格
I'll pay a fair price.
-我 我接受 -很好
- I... I accept. - Good.
吉内薇拉 亲爱的 请过来
Ginevra dear, please!
我想请你见一个人
There is someone I'd like you to meet.
这是给你画肖像的画家
This is the artist who is to paint your portrait.
列奥纳多·达芬奇
Leonardo da Vinci.
列奥纳多大人 很高兴见到您
Messer Leonardo, I'm pleased to meet you.
女士
Madonna.
这真是个好消息
This is wonderful news!
你一定很高兴 列奥纳多
You must be so pleased, Leonardo.
一壶红酒 谢谢
Porto de vivo, grazie.
我不知道
I don't know.
-我不知道 -出什么事了
- I don't know. - What's wrong?
是肖像画
It's the portrait.
应该是幅庆祝她新婚的欢乐的画面
It... It's supposed to be a happy one celebrating her wedding.
是的 然后呢
Yes, and?
吉内薇拉并不快乐
Ginevra is not happy.
她 她的脸上写满了忧愁
Her... her sorrow is written all over her face.
列奥纳多 别这样
Leonardo, don't.
我是体验的门徒 卡特里娜
I am a disciple of experience, Caterina.
这话到底什么意思
What does that even mean?
意思是我画我所见
It means I paint what I see!
我 我画我真实看到的
I... I paint my truth.
你已经丢掉了第一学徒的工作
You've lost your job as first apprentice.
你已经失去了画室的工作
You've lost your place at the workshop...
现在你有了第二次机会
...and now you have a second chance.
你为什么坚持要让生活如此艰难呢
Why do you insist on making life so difficult?
让你画什么就画什么 别找事
Paint what you're asked and don't complicate things.
好吗
All right?
-你今晚睡哪里 -我会找个地方的
- Where are you sleeping tonight? - I'll find a place.
别傻了 你睡我家吧
Don't be silly. You'll sleep at mine.
作为对你的答谢 以及
As a thank you, and for...
感谢你对我的帮助
For standing by me,
我偷听了他们的谈话
I overheard them talking,
班奇家需要一个仆人
and the Benci need a servant,
他们说工钱是蜡烛制♥造♥者的两倍
and they said they'll pay twice as much as the candlemaker.
你明天一早就去吧
Just present yourself in the morning.
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much!
这位是卡特里娜·达克雷莫纳
This is Caterina da Cremona.
-她是来当仆人的 -好的 请进
- She's here for the servant's job. - Yes, come in.
我要这样坐多久
How long must I sit here?
但是女士 我们这才刚开始
But, Madonna, we've only just begun.
画这幅画像都并非因我本愿
I didn't even want this ridiculous portrait.
您不想纪念您的婚姻吗
You do not wish to commemorate your marriage?
你还没回答我的问题
You haven't answered the question.
一周
A week.
也许两周
Perhaps two.
我要整整两周都坐在这儿
I'm supposed to sit here for two whole weeks?
我在研究你的脸 需要时间
I'm making studies of your face. It takes time.
我可以看书吗
May I read a book?
您的眼睛要往上看
I need your eyes looking up.
这不成问题 我举着书看
That's no problem. I'll hold the book up while I read.
这样 怎么样
There. How's that?
但您还是在往下看 女士
But you're looking down, Madonna.
要把书举得再高一点
You need to hold the book up higher.
好点了吗
Better?
您这样坐是四分之三侧面
You're sitting at three-quarter profile.
什么
A what?
四分之三侧面
Three-quarter profile.
肖像画要么画正面 要么画侧面
Portraits are usually painted in full face or in profile.
但如果我把书举到我正前方
But if I hold the book directly in front of me,
你就看不到我的脸了
I'll block your view.
是啊
You would.
所以你是说 我其实不能看书
So you're now telling me that I can't read after all?
你识字吗
Do you read?
我只认识几个父亲教我的词
Just the words my father taught me.
如果你想借的话就借吧
You're welcome to borrow that if you like.
我宁愿借您的金子 也不愿借您的书
剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表