剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表
您的眼光自然是超群的
Your judgement is superlative, of course.
但我觉得这任务太微不足道
But it strikes me as a trifling commission
配不上有如此超凡才华的艺术家
for an artist who shows such an exceptional talent.
-这样啊 -怎么了
- I see. - See what, exactly?
虽然我们不该在意那些闲言碎语
Idle gossip is beneath us, of course, but...
但我也听说过
Even I've heard talk of how the...
"威尼斯不羁单身汉"终于被俘获了
"Wild stag of Venice" has finally been captured.
还是被个身份卑微的可人
And by such a low born creature.
一个好单身汉被这样的美人迷住
Any stag worth his salt would give an antler
怎能不有所表示
to be caught by a ravishing creature.
而现在她让你为她的情人说话
And now she has you doing her bidding on her lover's behalf.
是美丽的卡特里娜
It is the lovely Caterina
拜托你来为此事说话吧
who asked you to speak with me on this matter, is it not?
不是 列奥纳多先生不...
No, Messer Leonardo is not--
你知道他们经常晚上独自一起去
You are aware they regularly frequent a tavern by night,
一家酒馆吧
unchaperoned?
我对你充满崇敬
I have nothing but admiration for you.
我是无法忍♥受
Personally, I couldn't tolerate the idea
一个娘炮比我还能满足我的情妇
that a softling could better satisfy my mistress than me.
我跟你开玩笑的
I'm teasing you. I'm teasing you.
你在这里干什么
Why are you here?
我吗
Me?
是管家一定要我来的
Well, the Chamberlain insisted that I be here.
我就来了
So... I'm here.
我喜欢这个 杏仁 我最喜欢了
I love these. Almonds... they're my favorite.
你好吗
How are you?
-不 -别碰那个
- No, no... - No, don't touch that.
-怎么了 -你手指不想要了吗
- Why? - You want to lose a finger?
那...可不是我要的
That's... That's not what I asked for.
我得做得有戏剧性
I need to make this theatrical.
成为米兰前所未有的奇景
The most spectacular ever seen in Milan.
这事关我的未来 你可以离开吗
My future depends on it. Could you please leave?
恐怕整个天堂里有一个天使
I'm not sure one angel in the whole of heaven
算不上奇观吧
counts as spectacular.
他不会孤单吗
Won't he be lonely?
这也事关你的名誉 你就不在乎吗
It's your reputation at stake, too. Don't you care?
在乎什么 鲁多♥维♥科这种人怎么想吗
About what? About what men like Ludovico think?
他们知道什么是音乐和艺术吗
What do they know of music and art?
那你很幸运
You're fortunate then.
没有他资助 我就画不起画
I can't afford to paint without his patronage.
请把那给我
Give that to me, please.
-你要吗 -给我
- You want this? - Give it to me.
拿啊 怎么了
Take it. What?
拿啊
Take it!
拿啊
Take it!
拿啊
Take it!
让开
Move, move!
你有什么黑暗秘密 达芬奇大♥师♥
What dark secrets have you, Maestro da Vinci?
-让我看看 -给我
- Just let me have a look. - Give it to me.
等等
Just a minute.
拜托了
"S'il vous plait."
看
See?
等等
Wait...
你...走狗 这都是你画的吗
You... Lapdog, you did all this?
大家知道吗
Do people know?
还有多少这样的画
How many drawings are there?
我从未见过这样的机械
I've never seen machines like these.
平衡轮
Balance wheels.
我父亲 他是个钟表匠
My father, he was a clockmaker.
把俄耳普斯当作你的世界
Make Orpheus your world.
给它注入生命
Bring it to life.
我需要更多时间
I'll need more time.
你有一个月
You have a month.
我们可以帮忙
We can help.
好吗
Yes?
好
Yes.
原谅我 谢谢 芙兰琪丝卡
Oh, forgive me. Thank you, Francesca.
那位艺术家有我们需要的东西吗
Does the artist have what we need?
你叫什么
What's your name?
列奥纳多·达芬奇
Leonardo da Vinci.
请下去
Please, leave us.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
是的 大人
Yes, Your Excellency.
"被叔叔关起来的可怜男孩"
"The poor little boy shut away by his uncle."
他们都这么说吧
That's what they say, isn't it?
请坐吧
Please, take a seat.
告诉我 列奥纳多·达芬奇 你觉得狩猎如何
Tell me, Leonardo da Vinci, what do you think of hunting?
我不喜欢
I don't care for it.
我叔叔说那能把我历练成男人
My uncle says it will make a man of me.
他不知道我已经是男人了
He doesn't realize I'm already one.
我不需要杀鸟也能证明这一点
I don't need to kill birds to prove it.
怎么有人能那么残忍♥
How could anyone be so cruel?
你最喜欢什么鸟
What is your favorite of all the birds?
我想我最喜欢鹈鹕
I think mine is the pelican.
你知道吗 鹈鹕很爱幼鸟
Did you know the pelican has great love for its young?
如果它回巢时发现它们被蛇咬死
And when it finds them in the nest dead from a snake bite,
会刺穿自己的心脏
it pierces itself to the heart,
将血洒在幼鸟身上 直到它们活过来
and bathes them in blood till they return to life.
我喜欢鸽子
I like pigeons.
我可怜它们
I feel sorry for them.
它们好平常
They're so unremarkable.
是啊 鸽子是挺辛苦 是吧
Yes, the pigeon does get a hard time, doesn't it?
当然了 鸽子还是忘恩负义的象征
And of course, the pigeon is also the symbol for ingratitude.
它大到不需要人喂时
For when it's old enough to no longer need to be fed,
就会开始抵抗父亲
it begins to fight with its father.
那种斗争会直到
And that struggle doesn't end
小的赶走大的才结束
until the young one drives the older one out.
大人 我无意冒犯你
Your Excellency, I didn't mean to cause offence.
我妈妈不要我时
My uncle was burdened
我叔叔不得不接过重担
when my mother didn't want me.
但我无意"赶走"他
But I've no intention of... "Driving him out".
我希望他是公爵而不是我
I wish he'd be Duke instead of me.
如果他真觉得这是重担
If he felt burdened
又何必为你安排娱乐节目
why would he organize an entertainment for you?
娱乐节目
Entertainment?
会让你大开眼界的
One that will truly astonish you.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
-他要我来设计了 -真的吗
- He engaged me to design it. - Really?
那假面和烟火呢
What about masks and fireworks?
不要
No.
我从没见过你这样紧绷得像拳头一样的人
I've never seen a man so clenched like a fist.
我找不到这其中的真♥相♥
I just can't find the truth in this.
这不过是个刺♥激♥ 消遣 乐子
It's just a thrill, a diversion, a taste of pleasure.
稍纵即逝
There for a moment... and gone.
有什么要紧
What does it matter?
要紧的是 艺术能抬升我们
It matters because art lifts us up.
它能超越 让生命有意义
It transcends and gives meaning to our lives.
-所以才要紧 -不 根本没有意义
- That's why it matters. - No. There's no meaning.
我们也是稍纵即逝 仅此而已
We are here for a moment... and gone. That's all.
戏剧就是抓住那片刻 此刻
Theatricals are about the moment. The now.
如果你能暂时解锁自己 看到这一点
If you can unlock yourself long enough to see that,
你可能会喜欢的
you might even enjoy it.
-放手吧 -我做不到
- Let go. - I cannot.
放手吧
Let go.
跟我来
Come with me.
你知道浮游只有一日生命吗
Did you know the mayfly only lives for one day?
但丁 迪奥 准备好了吗
Dante, Deo, you ready?
这...
This
会很好玩的
is going to be fun.
放松 别慌
Relax! Relax! Stop panicking!
剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表