剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表
古典艺术的混合复♥制♥品
A bland reproduction of the classics?
我的期待比这要高
I expected more.
你半途而废了多少作品
How many pieces have you abandoned?
学着完成一件作品再说吧
Try to finish something for a change.
你会发现这有助增加你的名气
You'll find it helps your reputation.
敬大♥师♥
To the Master!
敬大♥师♥
To the Master!
谢谢 -不客气
Thanks. - You're welcome.
我看到了广场上的新雕塑
I saw the new statue in the square.
我很喜欢 太厉害了
I love it. It's impressive.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我们需要谈吗
Do we have to talk about it?
为什么 出什么事了
Why? What's wrong?
他们本来想让我做
They offered it to me.
什么
What?
那块原料 那块大理石
The materials, the same marble.
他们本来想让我来雕刻 但我拒绝了
They offered it to me, but I turned it down.
这样
I see.
所以你不想做
So you didn't want it...
但你也受不了看别人拿那块大理石来创作
But you can't bear to see anyone else get their hands on it.
别笑我 -我没笑
Don't laugh at me. - I wasn't laughing.
你是忍♥着没笑 -你很难让人不笑 列奥纳多
You were trying not to laugh. - You make it rather hard, Leonardo.
你就像一个想要别人玩具的小孩
You're like a child who wants another child's toys.
索德里尼确实也想弥补我
Well, Soderini did try to make amends.
他给我另一个工作 -你必须接受
He offered me a different commission. - Oh, you have to accept it.
不 -接受吧
No. - Yes.
那我就替你跟他说 -不行
I'll speak to him on your behalf, then. - You will not.
好吧
Fine.
我们就坐在这自怨自艾好了 对吧
Let's just sit around here feeling sorry for ourselves, right?
不
No.
你有天赋 列奥纳多 你也知道
You have a gift, Leonardo. And you know that.
你不能固步自封
You can't keep it shut in here.
再让这个世界看到吧
Please show it to the world again.
你想吃早饭吗 -想 麻烦了
Do you want breakfast? - Yes, please.
这算是个开始
That's a start.
市里想要一副新的湿壁画
The city is keen to commission a major new fresco
来纪念安吉里之战
to commemorate the Battle of Anghiari.
所以我们需要在这块上画一幅画
So, we would like to have something here on this panel,
要军事主题
with a military theme.
你想让我创作一副战役之画
You want me to create a battle?
我们想要的大概是
Well, we thought something more like, you know,
比如说赢得胜利的士兵高举城市旗帜
a victorious soldier raising the city standard, for instance...
战役包含诸多冲突
A battle contains so many dramas.
这么小的空间挤不下那么多细节
Too many to be crammed into this tiny space.
不如用整面墙吧
How about the entire wall?
那 那是个巨大的工程
Now, that's a... That's a huge undertaking.
我 我不需要更多钱
Well, I... I'm not interested in more money.
你可以给我 -不是
You can pay me... - No...
可以只付我小画作的钱
Whatever you would for a smaller painting.
我说的不是钱 列奥纳多
I'm not talking about the money, Leonardo.
问题是我需要画作在
The problem is that I need it finished
安吉里之战纪念日前完成
for the Battle'sanniversary.
如果你想让我把全部时间投入
Well, if you would like me to devote my time
一个全新的大工程中
to a new, major work...
我需要做梦的空间
I will need the space to dream.
为了佛罗伦萨的荣耀
For the glory of Florence.
我们需要这些 你能明天来吗
Here is what we need. Can you come tomorrow?
我看看 我在附近还有些货
Uh, let me check. I have some deliveries in the area.
谢谢
Thank you.
明天可以
Tomorrow's fine.
好 谢谢
Good. Thank you.
你要在整面墙上作画吗 -对
Is it the whole wall that you're painting? - Yes.
看看这大小
Look at the size of it.
你拿的木头不够做脚手架
You haven't bought enough wood to make a scaffold that big.
我知道 我不需要传统的脚手架
I know. I don't need a traditional scaffold.
我只需要你按照这张图纸建造
I just need you to build what's on that page there.
继续推
Keep it going.
继续推
Keep going.
就在这 停下
Hold it there. Stop.
太不稳固了
It's too unstable.
墙面像粉尘一般
It's like powder.
我们需要新的灰泥
We'll need new plaster.
刮掉墙面 重新涂刷
Strip this off and reapply it.
那需要好几天 甚至几周
That will take days. Weeks.
那我们就得另辟蹊径了
We'll have to find another way, then.
我们开始共同的旅程吧
So we begin our journey together.
我有消息
I've got some news!
拉波
Lapo!
你看起来需要喝一杯
You look like you need a drink.
列奥纳多·达芬奇 你们听说了吗
Leonardo da Vinci. Have you heard?
什么 -湿壁画
What? - A fresco.
在五百人♥大♥厅
The Hall of the Five Hundred.
但那里巨大无比 -什么
But that's huge! - What?
他被委任在整面墙上作画
He's been commissioned to paint the entire wall.
将近270平方米 太大了
Nine-hundred square arms. It's vast!
墙的表面都是粉尘
The surface of the wall is powder.
需要把颜料固定住
It needs to be sealed.
你在用蜡混合颜料吗
Are you mixing the paint with wax?
之前有人这么做过吗
Has anyone ever done that before?
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
你真的要用这个在整面墙上作画吗
Are you really going to paint the whole wall in it?
不
No...
是你去画 -行吧
You are. - Oh, right.
他绝对完成不了
He'll never finish it.
不过你得佩服他的野心
Still, you have to admire the ambition.
大家都在谈论
Everyone is talking about it.
他还没完成前就会成为一个龙钟老人
He'll come of old age before he finishes it.
真可惜 因为我倒挺想看看他能画成什么样
Which is a shame. 'Cause I'd like to see what he'd do.
这老头或许还留了两手
The old man might still have something left in him.
对 他日渐消逝的名声
Yeah, the fading remains of his reputation.
好了 你瞧
There, you see?
颜料不会往下流
It doesn't bleed.
我们用要混蜡颜料画满整堵墙
We'll use the wax paint for the whole wall.
好了
We're done.
先留一晚
Leave it overnight.
早上就会干透
It will be dry in the morning.
你走吗
Are you coming?
不 我要继续工作
No, I'm going to keep working here.
晚安 -晚安
Good night. - Good night.
走吧
Let's go.
谁
Hello?
有人吗
Is anyone there?
一日是贼
Once a thief...
终身是贼
Always a thief.
至少我没对自己的为人撒过慌
At least I've never lied about who I am.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你在骗他
You're deceiving him.
什么 -我在街上看到你了
What? - I saw you in the street.
你去见的那个男人是谁
Who was that man you were visiting?
你跟踪我吗
You followed me?
你以为自己是谁
Who do you think you are?
我是个在乎他的人
I'm someone who cares about him.
我是个年复一年照顾他的人
I'm someone who's looked after him year after year.
我是在有人刺杀他时
I am the one who shields him
挡在他身前 替他挨刀子的人
when someone tries to cut out his heart.
你在说什么 -这是什么
What are you talking about? - What is this?
你为什么要藏起来 -还给我
Why were you hiding it? - Give it to me.
你藏了什么秘密 -还给我 小恶魔 给我
Which secret are you keeping? - Give it to me, Salai! Give it to...
我说了还给我
I said give it to me!
我不会让你欺骗他
I won't let you deceive him.
剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表