剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表
that anyone else wants to see it, does it?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是不希望你失去这里的位置
I don't want you to lose your position here, that's all.
告诉我 你妈妈爱你吗
Tell me, does your mother love you?
我想是吧 是的
Yes. I suppose so, yes.
很好 因为我不爱你
Good. Because I don't.
丢粪的猿猴都比你更有才
Apes throwing shit have more talent!
滚出我的工作室
Get out of my studio.
滚 滚
Go! Go!
打开
Open it.
线条不错
Good lines.
形态不错
Good form.
谢谢
Thank you.
但...不用心
But... It lacks heart.
什么 先生
Sorry, sir?
你只画了你的所见
You've drawn only what you saw.
你得学会画下所感
You must learn to draw what you feel.
想想吧
Think about it.
给我
Give me that.
你在嘲笑我吗
Are you mocking me?
不是 大♥师♥
No, Maestro.
画呢
Where is it?
我...
I, um...
我没有灵感
I couldn't find the inspiration.
或许你空着肚子 睡在下水道里
Perhaps you'd find it more quickly if your belly was empty
能更快地找到灵感
and you were sleeping in the gutter.
把所有东西都拿回来
I want everything, bring it back over here,
越快越好
and as fast as you can.
你们俩 把这里清理干净
You two, I want cleaning there, and when I say clean,
要到一尘不染 能在上面吃饭的程度
I mean spotless clean, like eat-your-dinner-off-it clean.
-好了 去吧 -先生
- Okay, go. - Sir?
天啊
Oh, God...
你好 抱歉...先生
Hello. Sorry... Sir?
-我都跟你说了 -但你肯定还有工作
- I've already told you. - But you must have more work.
-你完成了工作 都叫你走了 -求您
- You did your job and you were discharged. - Please.
我可以做任何模特
I can pose as anything.
罗马公主 圣母玛丽
A Roman princess, the Virgin Mary,
示巴女王 什么都行 求您
the Queen of Sheba, anything, please.
抱歉
Sorry.
不需要你了
You're not wanted.
你
You!
都怪你
This is your fault!
他们不要我了
They don't want me anymore
就因为你跟他们说我有瑕疵
because you told them I looked damaged.
-什么 -不出所料
- What? - Of course.
不 不是的 我一直想着你
No! No, no! I... I can't stop thinking about you.
我仍然想画你 我...
I still want to draw you. I...
我想再画一次
Look, I... I want to begin again.
我可以给你钱
I... I can pay you.
来啊
Vieni con me...
你住这里吗
So, you live here?
不 只是暂时的
No, it's temporary.
就住到他们给我的新别♥墅♥镶好大理石地面
Until they finish the marble floors in my new villa.
幽默只是其他人的作风 是吗
Humor's just something that other people do, isn't it?
什么
What?
进来吧
Come on in.
好啊
All right.
把钱拿出来
Let's see your money.
对了
Ah, yes.
给你的
For you.
私下画要更贵些
Private sessions cost more.
谢谢
Thank you.
这只是一份契约安排
Now, this is a contractual arrangement.
艺术家花钱雇模特 仅此而已
An artist paying for a model. Nothing more.
当然
No.
好了
Ready.
你叫什么
What is your name?
卡特里娜 来自克雷莫纳
Caterina. From Cremona.
克雷莫纳
Cremona.
我是列奥纳多
I'm Leonardo.
来自芬奇
From Vinci.
你真美
You're very beautiful.
虽然你受了不少苦
In spite of how you suffer.
或者 正是因此
Or... Or perhaps because of it.
你总说怪话吗
Do you always sound so strange,
还是就想练这个
or is it something you need to work at?
我画画不像其他人
So, I... I don't draw like the others do.
你说话也不怎么像其他人
You don't talk much like them either.
是啊
No. No.
他们画想让世界看到的东西
They draw what they want the world to see.
理想的东西 我不画那个
An ideal. I don't draw that.
我画我所见
I draw what I see.
我相信大自然就是最伟大的艺术品
I believe that nature is the greatest artwork.
唯一完美的造物
The only perfect act of creation,
就像鸟的飞行
like the flight of birds
或河的蜿蜒
or the meandering pattern of rivers
或我们认识的人脸上的故事
or the stories in the faces of the people we meet.
那就是我想重现的东西
That's what I want to reproduce.
不是空洞的模仿
Not some hollow imitation.
所以...
So...
那你希望我怎么做
So, how do you want me?
就正常地坐下
Sit as you would normally.
床单 可不可以
The sheet, would you mind
从肩膀上放下来
lowering it from your shoulder?
这样吗
Like this?
是的
Yes.
但把你的头发撩到...
But just put your hair there...
-抱歉 你干什么 -抱歉
- Sorry, what are you doing? - Sorry.
我...我不希望我的疤被画进去
I just... I don't want my scar in the drawing.
我不希望你讲这个故事
I don't want you telling this story.
你的钱并不是什么都能买♥♥到
Your money doesn't buy you everything.
凑过来 大家请快点过来
Gather round. Come quickly now, everybody, please!
好 凑过来
Okay, gather round!
后面也站好 请安静 没事了
Straighten at the back as well, please. Okay, quietly. It's okay.
大♥师♥
Maestro.
先生们
Gentlemen.
我们的新工作
Our new commission.
大教堂
The Duomo.
看
Look.
它尚未完成
It's incomplete.
它需要什么
What does it need?
它上方需要个十字架
It needs a cross at the summit.
这个
This one!
直径为八英尺 重达18吨♥
Eight feet in diameter, weighing 18 tons.
要架在大教堂顶
To be mounted on top of the cathedral.
致敬上帝永远的荣光
To God's everlasting glory.
也是韦罗基奥的永远荣光
And Verrocchio's.
别烦他
Leave him alone.
我就是问他每晚都去哪
I'm just asking where he goes every evening.
他看重隐私 是吧 列奥纳多
He values his privacy. Don't you, Leonardo?
你知道如果是去见姑娘你可以跟我们说
You know you can tell us if it's a girl.
当然是去见姑娘 你个白♥痴♥
Of course it's a girl, you idiot.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要用这些颜料画你
These are the pigments I'm going to use to paint you.
你哪弄来的
Where did you get them?
别问
Don't ask.
所以画我的素描还不够吗
So, isn't sketching me enough?
为什么要上色
Why paint?
永远都不够
Nothing is ever enough.
实现不可实现的
To achieve the unachievable.
那才能给我们带来
剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表