剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表
Each city living under his protection
都需要上缴三万弗罗林
is required to pay him 30,000 florins.
保护费吗
Protection money?
但你们还有其他的方法
There is another alternative.
切萨雷·博吉亚指名要我去
Cesare Borgia asked for me by name?
他对自己在伊莫拉的宫殿有宏伟的计划
He has great plans for his court at Imola.
我想你已经暂时放下画笔
I think that you should put down your paintbrush a while
去做他的宫廷御用工程师
and take up service as his court engineer.
我曾经体验过那样的生活
I've lived that life before.
被呼来唤去 听命于富有的资助人
At the beck and call of a wealthy patron,
我已经告诉您我接受了其他工作
and I already told you I've taken another commission.
抓住这个机会 列奥纳多
Take this opportunity, Leonardo!
只有你能实现他的野心
You alone can realize his ambitions.
佛罗伦萨希望与切萨雷和平相处
Florence desires peace with Cesare.
你可以做带来和平的建筑师
And you could be the architect of that peace.
他愿意免除我们的三万弗罗林
He will forgo the tribute of 30,000 florins
只要你肯加入他的宫廷
if you will join him in his court.
你会向世界证明
And you will prove to the world
你不仅是个伟大的艺术家
that you're not only a great artist,
还是个伟大的工程师
but also a great engineer.
我们有了新工作
We've had a new offer of work.
但我拒绝了
But I turned it down.
怎么了
What?
我说过我会找到她
I told you I would find her.
卡特里娜 求你了 看看我吧
Caterina? Please, look at me!
我猜只是早晚问题
I suppose it was only a matter of time.
我已经找了你好几个月
I've been looking for you for months.
恭喜 你找到我了
Congratulations. You've found me.
卡特里娜 我真抱歉
Caterina, I'm so sorry...
我对发生一切都很抱歉
I'm sorry about what happened.
你说得对
You were right
野心正在毁灭我
when you said ambition was destroying me.
我太蠢了
I was stupid.
被蒙蔽了双眼
Blind.
我给你写了很多信 想要解释
I've written to you so many times trying to explain.
你在这干什么 -我在工作
What are you doing here? - I'm working!
和其他的女人一样
Same as all these other women.
这是多数人生活的方法
This is the way most people live.
我们不能盯着天空赚钱 我们需要劳作
We don't stare at the skies for a living. We just toil.
你不用再这么做了
Well... Well, you don't have to anymore.
我有了新的工作室
I have a new studio.
别烦我了 列奥纳多
Just leave me alone, Leonardo.
卡特里娜
Caterina...
我需要你
I need you.
好吧
Right.
一切都不如从前了
Nothing is the same...
我无法作画
I can't paint.
这才是你来的真正目的吧 -不
So that's why you're here? - No.
你来不是因为你在乎我
You didn't come because you care about me.
你来是因为你需要我 这有天壤之别
You came because you need me. Very different.
我想回到过去
I want it to be the way it was.
请跟我走吧 求你了
Please come with me. Please.
卡特里娜 我没让你停下
Caterina, I did not tell you can stop.
我不能成为你想让我成为的人 抱歉
I can't be what you want me to be. I'm sorry.
我得工作
I have to work.
赶紧 别偷懒
Come on, quickly.
大♥师♥ 怎么了
Maestro, what's wrong?
收拾东西
Pack our things.
我们走吧
We're leaving.
伊
莫
拉
佛
罗
伦
萨
以
北
六
十
英
里
大人
Your Excellency.
你来了 修道院食堂的画家
Ah, here he is. The refectory painter.
欢迎 我的朋友 -大人
Welcome, my friend. - Your Excellency.
我不确定你是否会来
I did not know if you would come.
我欠您人情 您救了我的画
I owe you a debt. You saved my painting.
火♥药♥和钢铁不是士兵军♥火♥库的唯一武器
Fire and steel are not the only weapons in a soldier's arsenal.
我还需要伟大的智慧 像你一样
I need a great mind, like yours.
我任您差遣 -过来
I'm at your command. - Come.
你瞧 桑特诺河在我们城墙外奔流
See? The Santerno River runs beyond our walls.
我们不擅长抵御围剿
We're vulnerable to a siege.
一旦我们被攻击 就会失去水源
If we were attacked, we'd have no water.
把水带到我身边来 列奥纳多
Bring the water to me, Leonardo.
您想让我扮演上帝吗
You want me to play God?
把祂创造的河流改道
Re-route the river he's made?
你的天才没有界限
Your genius knows no bounds.
我在给你机会 让你发挥天才
I'm offering you the chance to put it to work here.
我在给你有史以来最宏伟的画布
I'm offering you the greatest canvas you've ever painted.
羽毛床
A feather bed.
看着很棒
It looks great.
你想喝点酒吗 -不
Do you want some wine? - No.
他人怎么样 瓦伦蒂诺公爵
So, what's he like... Il Valentino?
他很有野心
He is possessed of great ambition.
我还以为他还没到会擦屁♥股♥的年纪
I reckon he's hardly old enough to wipe his own bum,
结果 他攻下了半个意大利
and yet, he's conquered half of Italy.
他确实有特殊的品质
He does have a quality that is rare.
他很有远见
He's a visionary.
还有庞大的军队 这也没坏处
And an army at his back. That can't hurt.
那是什么声音
What is that sound?
抱歉不请自来 列奥纳多大♥师♥
Forgive the intrusion, Maestro Leonardo.
我是佛罗伦萨的特使 尼科洛·马基雅维利
I'm the emissary from Florence, Niccolo Macchiavelli.
没错 -谢谢前来
Oh, yes. - Thank you for coming.
这是我的荣幸 马基雅维利先生
It's my honor, Monsieur Machiavelli.
你所需要的东西在这都有吗
You have everything you need here?
有 公爵非常慷慨
Yes. The Duke has been most gracious.
请把我当作朋友吧
Please, look at me as a friend.
在你居住的这段时间内若有任何需求
Anything you need during your stay,
请先来告知我
be sure to come and ask me first.
当然
Of course.
我任你差遣
I'm at your command.
有东西变了
Something's changed.
你跟当初来这时不同了
You're different since you came here.
今早你甚至笑了
You even smiled this morning.
水
Water...
有自己的性格
has its own personality.
它可以生气 焦躁
It can be angry, restless,
反复无常
and unpredictable.
听上去你好像在形容人
Seems like you're talking about a person.
水有自己的情感 像人一样
Water has its own emotions, like people.
我们不能违抗天性
And we mustn't fight it.
我们必须要使用它自身的能量改道
We must use its energy to divert it.
我们从岸边再挖一条河道
We build a second channel from the banks.
直接贯通至城墙
Straight through to the city walls.
很困难 但不是不可能 大人
It's difficult, but it's not impossible, Your Excellency.
我们需要四十天 四十个工人
We would need 40 days, 40 men...
我们的方法是 利用红堡的城墙
What we would do is we would make a trench
挖一条沟渠
using the walls of the Red Fort,
就在水闸门下面
right under the sluice gate.
之后水流会被分流至运河
And then the water would be diverted along the canal
利用这里的水坝
using a dam here,
然后与西边的河流交汇贯通
and then reconnect with the river on the western side.
如果想截断水流 它便会如兽般狂躁
It would rage like an animal when you try to trap it.
它会脱缰野马一般寻找自♥由♥
It will bolt to find its freedom,
直接流入红堡的中心地带
right into the bowels of the Red Fortress.
您将会拥有取之不尽的水源
You would have all the water you need.
您觉得如何
What do you think?
剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表