剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表
打开翻到我标记的那一页
Open it to the page I marked.
告诉我你看到了什么
Tell me what you see.
这是张配方表
It's a list of ingredients.
用来制♥造♥"死亡制剂"
To make composition of death.
你解了毒 救了鲁多♥维♥科一命
The poison from which you saved Ludovico.
杀死卡特里娜·达克雷莫纳的也是相同的毒药
The same poison used to murder Caterina da Cremona.
你觉得这很有趣吗
Oh, you think this is funny?
我觉得这很可笑
I think it's absurd.
你拒绝承认毒害她吗
You deny poisoning her?
我拒绝
Mmm, I do.
那你为什么不给她服用你给摩尔人的解药
Why then didn't you give her the same antidote you gave Il Moro?
我缺少必要的原料
I lacked the necessary ingredients.
告诉我是哪些原料 我们将搜查你的画室
Tell me what they are, and we'll search your studio.
如果你真的没有那些原料
If it's true you didn't have them,
会增加你故事的可信度
it will add credibility to your story.
我不记得它们叫什么
I don't recall the names.
列奥纳多 我询问过的每一位证人都相信你有罪
Leonardo, every witness I've spoken to believes you're guilty,
你想被绞死吗
do you wish to hang?
你曾告诉我
You told me
卡特里娜·达克雷莫纳对你来说多重要
how much Caterina da Cremona meant to you.
我告诉过你她是"爱"
I told you she was love.
然而你却被指控杀了她
Yet you're accused of killing her
仅仅是因为她烧了你的一些作品
simply because she burnt some of your work.
这是指控中最可信的部分
That is the most credible part of the accusation.
你杀死了"爱"本身
That you killed love... itself
因为她毁了几张沾有墨迹的纸
for destroying mere ink on paper?
和一些胡乱涂抹了颜料的木头吗
Some daubs of paint on wood?
你怀疑我是否会为了我的艺术拼命
You doubt I would spill blood for my art.
但我已经这样做了
But I already have.
先生们 今晚主题的下一位演讲者是
And now, gentlemen, our next speaker on the topic this evening,
列奥纳多·达芬奇
Leonardo da Vinci.
米
兰
年
月
人类能从事的最崇高的探索
What is the most noble endeavor
是什么
mankind can pursue?
其他人陈述了研究植物
Others have made the case for the study of plants,
设计和设建造人工建筑
the design and engineering of man-made structures,
理解复杂的机器
the understanding of complex machines,
探索世上未曾见过事物
the kind of which the world has never seen before.
很好 女士 很好 请再用力
Very good, Madonna, Very good. Another push, please.
我就在你身边 亲爱的 我来了
I'm with you, my darling. I'm here now.
别走 别离开我
Don't leave me. Don't leave me.
但惟有一项探索结合了这些学科
But only one endeavor combines these disciplines
来创造
to make something
神奇
magical.
惟有艺术
Only art
能将我们生活中的伤痛和苦难
can take the pain and suffering of our lives
转变成美
and turn it into beauty.
出什么问题了吗
Something is wrong?
做点什么 你这该死的
Do something, damn you!
美
Beauty.
伟大的美是种真理
Great beauty is a truth
可以对抗时间在数个世纪间回荡
that echoes through the centuries defying time.
赋予艺术家及其资助者永生
Giving the artist and his patron a kind of immortality.
而这 先生们
And that, gentlemen,
就是艺术是最崇高探索的原因
is why art is the noblest endeavor.
大♥师♥
Maestro.
快跟我来 -出什么事了
Come, quickly. - What is it?
快走吧
Just come.
大人
Your Grace.
是的 来 快来
Yes. Uh... Come. Come.
孩...
The...
孩子已经死了
The child is gone.
但我妻子
But my wife...
你必须救活她
You must bring her back.
就像你救活我一样
Like you did me.
大人
Your Excellency,
毒药只是短暂地停止了您的心跳
the poison only briefly stopped your heart.
没有任何药水
There is no potion,
或药品
no medicine,
能起死回生
that can restore life, once life has been taken away.
不
No.
不 不 这不可能
No, no... that cannot be.
做点什么
Do something.
我向您保证 大人 如果有什么我能做的
I assure, your Excellency, if there was anything I could do,
任何事
anything at all...
我...
I...
也该回来了
It's about time.
列奥纳多
Leonardo.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
两
天
后
列奥纳多
Leonardo?
列奥纳多 -怎么了
Leonardo. - What?
是青铜 -青铜怎么了
It's the bronze. - What about it?
他们要把所有用来铸造马的青铜都搬走
They're taking it all. All the bronze for the horse.
他们要搬走吗 -是的
They're taking it? - Yes.
这是什么意思
What is the meaning of this?
他说都充公了
He says it's all been confiscated.
是谁的旨意 -公爵的
On whose authority? - The Duke's.
这些青铜是他委托来造雕像的
That bronze is for the statue he commissioned.
不再是了 我很抱歉 列奥纳多
Not anymore, it's not. I'm sorry, Leonardo.
法国人正威胁附近的城镇
The French are threatening towns nearby.
我们必须铸造火炮用以自卫
We have to cast cannons to defend ourselves.
不 不 求你了 让他们住手
No, no, please. Tell them to stop.
至少等我跟摩尔人谈过之后
At least until I've spoken to Il Moro.
这意味着我们所有已做的工作都白费了
It'll mean all the work that we've done has been wasted!
也许你拿到青铜时就该马上用了
Perhaps you should have used the bronze when you got it.
而不是一直磨磨蹭蹭的
Instead of dawdling.
公爵在哪里
Where is the Duke?
摩尔人很难过
Il Moro is grieving.
但我建议你不要去打扰他
But I advise you not to disturb him.
他在哪里
Where is he?
列奥纳多
Leonardo.
他在这里守了一整夜
He's been here all night.
大人
Your Excellency?
很抱歉打扰您
Sorry to disturb you.
桑赛维里诺拿走了所有的青铜
Sanseverino, he's taking all the bronze.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
但他不能这么做
But he can't do this.
他不能吗
He can't?
他为我工作
He works for me.
你是想说
Do you mean to say...
我不能吗
I can't?
这座雕像是为了致敬您的家族
This statue is to honor your family.
很长时间以来我一直致力于此事
I've been working on it for a long time.
你觉得我不知道这点吗
And do you think I don't know that?
你妨碍了我的哀悼
You trespass on my grief!
看着我的眼睛 列奥纳多
Look into my eyes, Leonardo.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
我看到了痛苦
I see pain.
我再也听不到爱妻的声音了
I will never again hear my sweet wife's voice.
我再也感受不到她温柔的抚摸
I will never feel the softness of her touch.
你可曾承受过失去爱人的悲痛
Have you ever borne such a loss?
你知道带着这样的伤口♥活♥着是什么感觉吗
Do you know what it is to live with such a wound?
我会缅怀我的家人
I will honor my family.
用其他的方式
But in a different way.
过来
Come.
这整座修道院
The entire convent
将成为我心爱的
is to become a mausoleum
碧翠丝的陵墓
剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表