剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表
我好像弄丢了我的山杨
I seemed to have lost my asp...
你没在哪里见到吧
You have not seen 'em anywhere, have you?
-卡特里娜 -是我
- Caterina? - Ta-da.
彩排时看到你的表情
You know... Watching your face during that rehearsal
是我几周来最开心的时刻了
was the best fun I've had in weeks.
你怎么会到宫殿里来
What do you do in a palace?
你怎么会在米兰
What are you doing in Milan?
博纳多来谈生意 而你在为摩尔人工作
Bernardo's here for trade deals. And you... working for Il Moro.
我不是应鲁多♥维♥科的邀请而来
I'm not here on Ludovico's invitation.
我来这里是因为我已无处可去
I'm here because I've nowhere else to go.
我没得到摩尔人的邀约
I didn't get an offer from Il Moro.
你怎么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为你是那么开心
Because you were so happy.
我不想破坏气氛
I didn't want to spoil it.
-我好想你 -我也想你了
- I missed you so much. - I missed you, too.
列奥纳多先生 真高兴再见到你
Messer Leonardo! So good to see you again.
我也是 班伯大使
And you, Ambassador Bembo.
桑赛维里诺 这可是位大艺术家
Sanseverino, you are in the presence of a great artist.
那我很荣幸认识你
Then I am honored to meet you.
桑赛维里诺负责摄政公爵的安全
Sanseverino is responsible for the safety of the Duke Regent.
-你在这里呢 卡特里娜 -夫人
- There you are, Caterina. - Your Excellency.
亲爱的 你扮的克里奥佩特拉会很圣洁的
Darling, you're going to be a divine Cleopatra.
-谢谢 夫人 -我们肯定能做好朋友
- Thank you, Your grace. - We shall become dear friends, I know it.
大人 不知...
Your Lordship, I wondered...
我刚刚还跟我妻子谈了你
I've just been discussing you with my wife.
我们还真有任务要委托给你
And as it turns out, we do have a commission for you.
-非常重要 -是的
- One of great importance. - Yes.
有群演员来这里表演
A troupe of actors have come here to perform
波利齐亚诺的《俄耳普斯神话》
Poliziano's "La Fabula di Orfeo".
是为了我们的侄子 他是个忧伤的年轻人
For our nephew, who's a rather sad young man.
他非常痛苦
He's insufferably miserable.
他很需要点乐子
He's in great need of cheer.
令人目眩的奇观就正合适
A dazzling spectacle would be just the thing.
你能设计布景吧
You can design the production.
你看过假面舞会的表演了 照这个思路来吧
Well, you've seen the masque. Take your lead from that.
我不懂
I don't understand.
我们的下个娱乐项目啊
Our next entertainment, of course.
我很高兴你要为我们设计这个
I'm so excited you're going to design it for us.
给你个机会证明你有资格接受我的赞助
An opportunity for you to prove yourself worthy of my patronage.
真希望我像摩尔人一样喜欢假面舞会
I wish I shared Il Moro's passion for masques.
但我恐怕没有艺术家的灵魂
But I'm afraid I do not have an artist's soul.
假面舞会才不是艺术
Masques are not art.
那是谁
Who was that?
米兰公爵
The Duke of Milan.
俄耳普斯的七弦竖琴弹得那么好
Orpheus played his lyre so beautifully.
就连鸟也被迷住了
Even the birds were enchanted.
但他最爱的是他妻子 欧律狄刻
But his greatest love was his wife, Eurydice.
欧律狄刻死后 他求冥王哈迪斯让她还阳
When Eurydice died, he went to beg Hades for her return.
哈迪斯同意了 但有个条件
Hades agreed, but on one condition.
他们离开冥界之前 他绝不能看她
He must not look upon her until they'd left the Underworld.
抱歉 先生们 抱歉了
Sorry, gentlemen. Desole.
但他还是看了 欧律狄刻便永远消失了
But he did, and Eurydice vanished forever.
精彩 大家好样的
Bravo! Well done, everybody!
-我们的新设计师来了 -好啊
- Here comes our new designer. - Bravo!
我知道你需要什么 一杯好酒
I know exactly what you need! A good glass of wine.
那太好了
I'd like it very much.
-什么事 -那个...
- Yes. - So...
我们什么时候能聊聊你的规划
When can we talk about your plans?
我们打算...就唱歌♥
We plan... only to sing.
是 但...
Yes, but...
布景和舞台呢
what about scenery and the stage?
如果你非要做 就给我建个木板吧
Build me one of wooden planks, if you must.
还有树 给我画些树 随你
And trees, yeah. Paint me some trees, whichever ones you like.
-是 -但不要柳树 那个太阴沉
- Yes. - Not willows, though. They're far too gloomy.
-树 好 -这样就行 听着
- Trees, right. - That's all. Look.
摩尔人的...走狗
That's all I require from
做这些就够了
Il Moro's... lapdog.
我跟你说过提利吗 那群演员的领队
Have I told you about Thierry? The leader of the actors' troop?
"那个净跟你对着干的虚荣的自大狂"吗
The "Vain braggart who means to sabotage your every effort"?
你可能说过他一次或几百次了
You may have mentioned him once or a hundred times.
我该学习的
I should be studying.
我该去发现自然和人的奥秘的
I should be discussing the mysteries of nature and people.
而不是给傻瓜画装饰
Not painting baubles for tomfools.
别折磨自己了
Stop torturing yourself.
这些演员不过是场试炼
These theatricals are an audition, that's all.
如果你能拿出他想要的奇观
If you give him more of the spectacle he wants,
他就会奖励你 列奥纳多 他自己也说了
he'll reward you, Leonardo, he said so himself.
如果他不呢 那我怎么办
Well, what if he doesn't? What will I do?
我不像你 卡特里娜
I'm not like you, Caterina.
我不会...生存
I don't know how to... live.
你有这方面的天赋
You have a gift for it.
才不是 你能给任何东西带来生机
It's not true. You can breathe life into anything.
你给我带来了生机
You gave me life.
你给了我飞出贫穷的翅膀
You gave me wings to fly out of the gutter.
我以前完全不知道宫廷生活多累人
I had no idea how exhausting court life is.
上周我出席了三场舞会 一场庆典和两场宴会
Last week I attended three dances, a fete and two banquets.
你还教会了我下象棋
And you taught me how to play chess.
将军
Check.
面具和烟火 你需要那个
Masks and fireworks, that's what you need.
大家都做这个
It's what everyone does.
我做大家都做的 怎么能让人惊艳
I'll hardly impress with "What everyone does".
我怎么没拒绝
Why didn't I protest?
我就站在那里瞠目结舌地盯着鲁多♥维♥科
And I stood there gawping at Ludovico, like a...
像只吓呆的鱼
Startled fish.
你的故事不会止于此
This is not the end of your story.
相信我
Believe me.
好像将军了
I think that's checkmate.
安东尼奥在哪
Where is Antonio?
我让他休息了 他累坏了
I gave him the night off. He was exhausted.
你很快就会习惯有仆人了
You will soon grow accustomed to servants.
希望不会
Well, I hope not.
威尼斯总督见你还不上报
The Doge of Venice will be unimpressed
会不高兴的
when your report fails to arrive,
就因为你跟情妇亲热而耽搁了
because you were making love to your mistress.
那是因为威尼斯总督没见过我的情妇
Only because the Doge of Venice has not met my mistress.
什么...
What is...
蓝宝石来自波斯 钻石
The blue sapphires are from Persia, and the diamonds,
是路迪克·范·博肯亲自打磨的
polished by Lodewyk van Bercken himself.
-我不能接受 -我坚持
- I can't accept this. No. - I insist.
你戴就算给我面子了
You will wear it as a favor to me.
有一个条件
On one condition.
让摩尔人收回让列奥纳多做娱乐节目的成命
You will ask Il Moro to take Leonardo off this entertainment
而是真给他个机会画画
and commission a painting from him instead.
他会听你的
He'll listen to you.
这可跟我无关
This is hardly my business.
列奥纳多的天赋远不止把戏子打扮成独角兽
Leonardo's gifts are worth more than dressing ponies as unicorns.
这你清楚
You know that.
求你
Please.
求你
Please.
求你
Please.
-求你 -好
- Please. - Yes.
好啊
Yes!
我真的很感激 他也会感激你的 谢谢
I'm truly grateful, and so will he be. Thank you. Thank you.
-夫人 -不了 谢谢
- Madonna. - No, thank you.
-请吧 -那好
- Please. - Alright.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
"时间为所有凡俗的事停滞"
"For every mortal thing... time stops."
时间为所有凡俗的事停滞
For every mortal thing time stops.
大人 我想问问
Your Excellency, I'm intrigued to know
您为何让列奥纳多先生去给剧团干活儿
why you assigned Messer Leonardo to a theatrical entertainment.
剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表