剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表
原料来了 来了 放下吧
The ingredients are here, they're here. Lay them down.
天啊 亲爱的
My God! My love! My love!
快点 列奥纳多 亲爱的
Go, go, quickly! Quickly, Leonardo! My love...
你看上去也不太舒服
You don't look well either.
饶命啊 求你
Have mercy! I beg you, please!
桑赛维里诺 求你
Sanseverino, please!
求你 救他
Please, save him.
呼吸
Breath!
我们只能等了
Now we wait.
怎么样了
What's happening?
我还是没消息
I still haven't heard anything.
医生在里面忙一夜了
The physician was in there all night.
希望我做得足够了
I hope I did enough.
大♥师♥
Maestro?
摩尔人醒了 他想感谢你
Il Moro has woken. And he wishes to thank you.
-请吧 -好
- Please. - Yes.
列奥纳多先生 你救了我丈夫一命
Messer Leonardo. You saved my husband's life.
要不是你在 还能拿出合适的解药
If you hadn't been here, with the right antidote,
及时给我解毒
at precisely the right moment...
一个艺术家
How does an artist
怎么会懂解毒剂
come to know the antidote for poisons?
很多颜料艺术家都使用毒素
Many pigments artists use the poisons.
我研究过它们的毒性
I've been studied their toxic qualities,
调制过对应的解毒剂
and concocted antidotes to counter them,
但昨晚使用的铜颜料
but that coppery pigment that was used last night,
"死亡制剂"
that "composition of death"
在米兰很难找到
that's hard to come by in Milan.
我在佛罗伦萨见过 但这里没有
I've seen it in Florence, but... not here.
列奥纳多 剧
Leonardo? The theatricals,
还是将照常上演
they will go ahead as planned.
是 大人
Yes, Your Lordship.
你当我是叛徒吗
Do you think I'm a traitor?
我知道你多想得到摩尔人的赞助
I know how desperate you are for Il Moro's patronage.
你又多不喜欢他给你的任务
How you disapproved of the task he gave you.
以及你多有创意
And how creative you are.
我跟那事毫无关系
I had nothing to do with that.
听我说 我昨天还真看到了什么
Listen to me. I did see something yesterday.
我看到一个人跟管家说话
I saw a man speaking to the Chamberlain,
我没看到他的样子
and I didn't see what he looked like.
他可能是同谋 看上去挺可疑
He could have been a con-conspirator, he looked suspicious.
他靴子上有块
He had a gold lion-headed medallion
金狮头圆徽
on his boots.
谢谢
Thank you.
他看上去好焦虑 我去跟他说两句
He looks anxious. I'm going to speak to him.
你不能去
You are not.
什么
What?
你再不能见他了
You're not to see him anymore.
为什么
Why?
我不要被人愚弄
I will not be made a fool of.
博纳多 你不能命令我
Bernardo, you can't command me to.
如果你对我们的"安排"不满意了
If you are no longer happy with our "arrangement",
说就好
just say the word.
你大可回到佛罗伦萨街头
You are free to return to the streets of Florence.
-发生了可怕的事 -我听说了
- Something terrible happened. - I heard.
你听说了
You heard?
他们以为是我♥干♥的 我要怎么办
Well... They think it's me. What am I going to do?
别管他们
Forget them. Forget them.
这是你的时刻
This is your moment.
如果不行呢 如果我什么都不是呢
What if it doesn't work? What if I'm nothing?
你是
You are.
你是神
You are a god.
列奥纳多
Leonardo. Leonardo!
什么
What? What?
该开始了 他们好了吗
It's time to start. Are they ready?
-你们好了吗 -是的
- Are you ready? - Yes.
开始
Yes, now.
烟
Smoke!
-开始 河 -水
- Now! The river! - Water!
这边 来 上
This way. This way. Go, go, go.
俄耳普斯的七弦竖琴弹得那么好
Orpheus played his lyre so beautifully.
就连鸟也被迷住了
Even the birds were enchanted.
但他最爱的是他妻子 欧律狄刻
But his greatest love was his wife, Eurydice.
欧律狄刻死后 他去求冥王
When Eurydice died, Orpheus went to beg Hades,
哈迪斯 让她还阳
God of the dead, for her return.
火
Fire! Fire!
火
Fire!
齿轮
Cogs!
哈迪斯同意了 但有个条件
Hades agreed. But on one condition.
他们离开冥界之前
Orpheus must not look upon her
俄耳普斯绝不能看她
until they'd left the Underworld.
但他还是看了
But he did.
欧律狄刻便永远消失了
And Eurydice vanished forever.
这是
This
让所有人看到
is a public display
等待所有叛徒的下场
of the fate that awaits all traitors.
把这个讯息
I want you to take that message
传遍米兰
to all Milan!
带他们出去
Take them out.
所有人出去
Everybody out!
站住 那边 夫人
Stop! That way, Madonna.
那演员在利用你获得宫廷的宠幸
The actor was using you to gain favor in the court
好接近摩尔人
to get close to Il Moro.
他参与了
He was part of a plan
法国路易王炮制的阴谋
orchestrated in the name of King Louis of France.
你关于圆徽的情报证实了罪魁祸首
Your tip about the medallion confirmed the culprit.
我要感激你提供的信息
I am indebted to you for the information.
他的背叛肯定让你非常痛苦
His treachery must have been deeply painful for you.
我也被迷惑了
I too was taken in.
我们也是人
We're only human.
尽量别怪自己
Try not to blame yourself.
爱...会毒害理智
Love... is the poisoner of reason.
爱会毒害理智
Love is... the poisoner of reason.
见他...
Meeting him was...
是她的背叛
... was her tragedy.
你并没解释 大使
You haven't explained, Ambassador.
你怎么能这么确定 列奥纳多是下毒者
How can you be so certain Leonardo was responsible?
如果我的证词还不够 那就考虑下你的宝贝事实
If my word is not sufficient, let's look at your precious facts.
"死亡制剂" 那是差点毒死鲁多♥维♥科的毒药
"Composition of death". The poison that nearly killed Ludovico.
那也是被用来杀卡特里娜的毒药
It was the same poison used to kill Caterina.
-或许是巧合吧 -你没懂
- Coincidence, perhaps? - You're missing my point.
列奥纳多既然知道该怎么救鲁多♥维♥科
If Leonardo knew how to save Ludovico,
他怎么不救她
why didn't he save her?
他有能力救她的
Her salvation was in his hands.
剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表