剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表
这是什么意思
What's the meaning of this?
也祝你早上好 斯蒂芬诺
Good morning to you, Stefano.
什么东西的意思
The meaning of what?
广场上的脚手架
The scaffold in the courtyard.
我觉得这很明显
I should think it's obvious.
我的调查还没结束
My investigation is not over.
你的调查 在我说结束时就结束了
Your investigation is over when I say it is.
还在看鸟吗
Still staring at birds?
在看我人生中最后一次日出
At my last sunrise.
最后一次感受上帝照耀在我脸上的晨光
The last time I feel God's morning light on my face.
没时间了 列奥纳多
There's no more time, Leonardo.
你就要被绞死了
You're about to hang.
拜托 帮我想办法救你吧
Please, help me find a way to save you.
你不相信我的供认
You don't believe my confession.
我相信你毁了自己的所爱
I believe you destroyed what you loved,
为了保护一个你更爱的人
in order to protect someone you loved even more.
你儿子
Your son.
我儿子
My son?
尼科利尼的男孩
The boy of Niccolini.
那是我为他画的画
The painting I made for him.
一幅画上的人
A person on a painting.
别担心 他还
Don't worry, he's still
安全地和卢卡神父藏在修道院里
safely hidden with Father Luca at the convent,
但他显然处在危险之中
but he is clearly in some kind of danger.
是什么危险
What is it?
如果你不相信我 我就无法帮你
I can't help you if you don't trust me.
他不是我儿子
He's not my son.
没有必要否认了 他告诉我
There's no point denying it. He told me...
他告诉了你别人告诉他的
He told you what he was told!
你必须救这个男孩
It's the boy you must save.
而不是我
Not me.
佛
罗
伦
萨
六
个
月
前
宝贝 你还好吗
Hi, baby. Hi. How are you?
我好想你
Oh, I missed you so much.
我们进屋吧
Let's go inside.
卡特里娜
Caterina.
你在跟踪我吗
Were you following me?
那个男孩是谁
Who's the boy?
这不关你的事
This is not your affair.
卡特里娜 拜托 告诉我 -别问了 别问了
Caterina, please. Please tell me. - Stop it. Stop it.
我想跟你谈 那男孩是谁
I want to talk to you. Who's the boy?
他是我儿子
He's my son.
如果你非要知道的话
If you must know.
我以为你说你不能生孩子
I thought you said you couldn't have children.
他们说我不能生 -但这是什么时候
They told me I couldn't. - But when?
离开米兰后
After Milan.
谁是父亲 -别问了
Who's the father? - Stop asking questions.
他是谁 -不重要 他走了
Who is he? - It doesn't matter. He's gone.
他怎么住在这里
Why's he living here?
这样他就不必经历我小时候的苦难了
So that he won't suffer the same hardships I did.
你知道他会是什么感受吗
Do you know how that boy must feel?
自己的母亲选择把他寄养在别人家
Having a mother who chooses to give him away?
我...你不像我那样了解贫穷 列奥纳多
I... You don't know poverty like I do, Leonardo.
我了解抛弃 和背叛
I know abandonment! And betrayal!
我没有背叛我的孩子
I didn't betray my child.
吉内薇拉能给他一个更好的生活
Ginevra can give him a better life.
我也可以 -你
So can I. - You?
我不会再让另一个小男孩失去母亲了
I will not see another boy lose his mother,
至少不是你的
and least of all yours.
没有什么比你的艺术更重要
There's nothing more important to you than your work,
你承认吗
do you admit it?
对 我承认
Yes. I admit it.
那你就承认你永远无法做别人的父亲吧
Then you admit you can never be a father to anyone.
我们可以一起抚养
We can raise him together.
别说了
Stop it.
我和你 我们可以一起抚养他
Me and you. We can raise him together.
别说了 别撒谎了
Stop it. Stop lying.
求你了
Please.
你儿子
Your son,
他不想要其他东西
he will want for nothing.
只要你给我一个机会
If you give me a chance.
给我个机会
Give me a chance.
列奥纳多
Leonardo!
你回佛罗伦萨了 却没打招呼吗
You return to Florence and say nothing?
我承认 女士 我在躲着您
I confess, Madonna, I have avoided the meeting.
我做了什么冒犯你的事吗
Have I done something to offend you?
不不 是我冒犯了您
No, no, no, I am the one who has committed the offence.
我承诺过给您一副描绘出真♥相♥的肖像画
I promised you a portrait that was the truth.
但是
And instead,
我的自大却只让你父亲亲手毁了它
my arrogance all but ensured your father would destroy it
为此 我表示诚挚的歉意
and for that, I sincerely apologize.
但他没有毁了画
But he did no such thing.
这只是三分之二的画
It is but two-thirds a painting.
知道吗 我觉得因为伤痕 它现在更加美了
Do you know, I think it is more beautiful because of its scars.
你明白我的意思吗
Does that make sense?
明白
Yes, it does.
这些年来 每当我感到悲伤或孤寂
Over the years, when I have felt sad or lonely,
我都会用你看我的方式看自己
I have looked at the way you saw me then.
而且每一次
And each time,
它都给我勇气走下去
it gives me the courage to go on.
弗朗西斯科 这是我的朋友列奥纳多
Francesco, this is my friend Leonardo,
一个非常优秀的艺术家 -你好
a very great artist. - Hello.
他邀请你和我去他的工作室居住
He has asked that you and I come live with him in his studio.
你愿意吗
Would you like that?
我不住这里了吗
I wouldn't stay here anymore?
我们想让你住在你想住的地方 弗朗西斯科
We want you to live wherever you'd like, Francesco.
对
Yes.
小心
Careful!
弗朗西斯科
Francesco!
对不起
Sorry!
我会确保他平安无事
I'll make sure he's all right.
弗朗西斯科
Francesco!
你还喜欢你的房♥间吗
Are you happy in your room?
很好 谢谢
It's fine, thank you.
不会太暗吗
Not too many dark corners?
我在你这么大的时候不喜欢阴影
I never liked shadows when I was your age.
不如
How about...
我给你一支蜡烛和你母亲的画吧
I give you a candle and a drawing of your mother?
这样当你寂寞时就可以看了 怎么样
And you can look at it when you feel alone, hmm?
好极了
Yes.
你在画什么
What are you drawing?
这是人类的心脏
This here is the human heart.
你怎么知道它长这样
How do you know what it looks like?
帕维亚的一个教授给我尸体 用以解剖
A professor in Pavia gives me bodies to dissect.
你会切开死人吗
You cut up dead people?
非常多 你看
Very many of them. Look.
难道尸体不臭吗
Aren't the bodies very smelly?
当然臭
Yes, they are,
但如果我不容忍♥臭味
but if I didn't tolerate the smell,
就永远无法解开它们的秘密
I would never have discovered their secret.
什么秘密
What secret?
人类就像树
That people are like trees.
树 -没错
Trees? - Yes.
你看
Yes, look.
你看这里
You see here
我们的腿就像树桩
our legs are like trunks.
有众多的管道和血管流过
With all of these tubes and veins running through them.
剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表