剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表
就像树枝
Oh, like branches.
对 像树枝
Yes, like branches.
这世界充满着永不枯竭的神奇 弗朗西斯科
The world is a never-ending source of wonder, Francesco.
你可以花费毕生学习
You can spend your entire life studying it.
却无法了解其中分毫
And never come close to understanding it.
你是想这么做吗
Is that what you're trying to do?
我正是想这么做
That is exactly what I'm trying to do.
但恐怕时间不够了
But there isn't enough time, I'm afraid.
你还画了什么
What else have you got?
这里有肌肉和肌腱
Oh, well, here we see the muscles and tendons
在你的手臂和胸膛
in your arm and your chest.
你看 那里和这里 这是你的肩膀
You see? That's there and here. This is your shoulder.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, love.
我之前很害怕
I was afraid, you know?
你这一生没有害怕过任何东西
You've never been afraid of anything in your life.
我害怕信任他人
I was afraid of trusting someone.
害怕
Of
需要别人
needing someone.
我不想再受伤
I didn't want to get hurt again.
尤其是不想被你伤害
Least of all by you.
所以我一直保持着距离 抱歉
That's why I kept my distance. I'm sorry.
我能进屋吗
May I come in?
你的大♥师♥呢
So, where is your maestro?
列奥纳多
Leonardo.
你想要什么
What is it you want?
风使我的骨着凉
The wind has put a chill in my bones.
或许喝些酒吧
Maybe some wine?
如果可以的话
If you please.
你让我失望 列奥纳多
You disappoint me, Leonardo.
摩尔人指望着你支持他
Il Moro counted on your support.
那是他的错误
That was his mistake.
我懂了
I see.
瞧瞧这是谁 卡特里娜
Well, well. Caterina.
我都不知道你们在一起了
I didn't know the two of you were together.
你应该跟你的主人一起被关押
You should be imprisoned with your master
为谋害了吉安·盖拉佐奥
for the murder of Gian Galeazzo.
所以
Is that why
你这么多年前突然离开了米兰吗
you left Milan so abruptly all those years ago?
如果我们在米兰 我就会对你拔剑
If we were in Milan, I'd have charges sworn out against you.
但我们不在
But we're not.
你也没有证据
And you have no proof.
所以 你最好说话小心点
So, you'd best watch your mouth.
妈妈
Mama.
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
我的窗户被吹开了
My window blew open.
那是你儿子吗 女士
Is that your son, Madonna?
你叫什么名字 男孩
What is your name, boy?
弗朗西斯科 -弗朗西斯科
Francesco. - Francesco.
你看起来有八岁 九岁了 对吧
You look to be eight... no, nine years old, right?
够了
Enough.
十岁
Ten.
这么大了吗
As old as that?
你让我惊讶 列奥纳多
You surprise me, Leonardo.
我从不认为你会组建家庭
I never saw you as a family man.
你告诉公爵我已经过够了掺杂战争和政♥治♥的生活
You tell the Duke that I've had my fill of war and politics.
我肯定会的
You bet I will.
他不会开心的
He won't be pleased.
小恶魔 你能带弗朗西斯科回他房♥间吗
Salai, would you please take Francesco back to his room?
来吧 小家伙
Come on, soldier.
我和弗朗西斯科必须明天一早离开
Me and Francesco must leave first thing in the morning.
怎么回事
What's going on here?
我说过他的父亲离开了
I've told you his father was gone.
我没告诉你他是谁
I didn't tell you who he is.
洛
什
城
堡
法
国
卢
瓦
河
谷
佛罗伦萨不愿提供帮助 大人
Florence offers no assistance, Your Excellency.
这帮懦夫 听到法国二字就瑟瑟发抖
Cowards who tremble in fear of the French.
我们不需要他们也能东山再起
We'll return to power without them.
那列奥纳多呢
What of Leonardo?
他拒绝帮助您
He refused to come to your aid.
我不该意外
I shouldn't be surprised.
艺术家的灵魂都自私无比
The soul of an artist is selfish.
我发现他和卡特里娜·达克雷莫纳住在一起
I found him keeping house with Caterina da Cremona
还有他们的儿子
and their son.
他们的儿子
Their son?
对
Yes.
十岁的男孩 弗朗西斯科
A 10-year-old boy, Francesco.
十岁
Ten?
没错
Yes.
那意味着她是在米兰时怀上的孩子
That means he was conceived when she was still in Milan.
列奥纳多不能是那男孩的父亲
There is no way Leonardo is that boy's father.
他可能是...博纳多·班伯的私生子
He could be... Bernardo Bembo's bastard.
或我的
Or mine.
一个假继承人
A false heir.
一个法国能利用的私生子
A bastard the French could use
让我无法夺回我的王位
to make a claim against my throne.
在我们还没有复位前就偷走我们的机会
To steal it from us before we have a chance to retake it.
但法国人不知道他可能是你儿子
But the French don't know he could be your son.
暂时不知道
Not yet.
只有
There's only
一个方法能确保
one way to be sure
他们永远不知道
they never do.
我们在哪
Where are we?
我们快到了 宝贝 藏好
We're almost there, baby. Stay hidden.
米
兰
快来 弗朗西斯科
Come on, Francesco.
我给你看我的旧工作室
I will show you my old studio.
还有你的新家
And your new home.
谢谢你做我儿子的好朋友
Thank you for being such a good friend to my son.
他是个好孩子
He's a good boy.
我能看出来他对列奥纳多有多重要
And I can see how much he means to Leonardo.
我低估了你
I underestimated you.
因为我的美貌吗
Because of my dazzling good looks?
我很高兴你在这 你们都是
I am glad you are here. Both of you.
我也是 贾科莫
Me too, Giacomo.
你已经在那探索了好一会了
Well, you've been exploring in there for quite a while.
你觉得我们在这里安全吗 列奥纳多
Do you think we're safe in this place, Leonardo?
鲁多♥维♥科被关押 他绝不敢回米兰
Ludovico's in custody and dare not come back to Milan.
至少在法国人统治时不敢
Not while it's under French rule.
但我们还是要小心
But we still need to be careful.
我们不能让任何人看到男孩
We can't let anyone see the boy.
对 但我们也不能一直把他锁起来
Yes. But we can't keep him locked up here forever.
他不会受伤 我不会允许的
No harm will come to him. I won't allow it.
你不能保证这点 列奥纳多
You can't possibly promise that, Leonardo.
听着
Listen.
我们不能活在恐惧中
We cannot live in fear.
我们得活出最精彩的生活
We need to live the best lives we can.
享受上帝赋予我们在人世间的时光
And enjoy the time that God has given us on this Earth.
我说得对吗
Am I right?
你为什么不能完成
Why can't you finish it?
我真希望我知道
I wish I knew.
盯着它看有用吗
Does staring at it help?
也没有
Not really.
你肯定无聊死了 被困在这里
You must be awfully bored, cooped up in here.
母亲说我不能出房♥子
Mother says I'm not allowed to go outside the house.
你不能被别人看见
You're not allowed to be seen.
但你觉得去飞行怎么样
But how would you like to go flying?
剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表