剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表
你想不通
You're struggling...
不知道为什么我妻子想让你来这里
to understand why my wife would want you here.
爱是牺牲
Love is sacrifice.
你不同意
You don't agree.
这听上去像男人诉说给妻子听的事
It sounds like the sort of thing a man might tell his wife.
或他的情妇
Or his mistress.
而不是说给自己听
Never himself.
当然这是你的选择
It's your choice, of course.
当然
Of course.
但其实我并没得选
But there really is no choice at all...
对吗
is there?
大人
Your Excellency.
我让你荣耀我的名
I asked you to glorify my name.
你却给我看这个
And you bring me this.
我想让你给我看
I wanted you to show me
你梦中的力量
the power of your dreams,
列奥纳多·达芬奇
Leonardo da Vinci.
我很遗憾您不喜欢 大人
I'm sorry you do not care for it, Your Excellency.
我们和努力捕捉每一处细节了
We worked very hard to capture every detail...
我不想要写实
I don't want reality!
我想要神秘和传奇
I want myth and legends!
你觉得我们中有谁在地球上有能力吗
You think any of us have any power on this earth?
你有吗
Do you?
地球上的能力 转瞬即逝
Power on earth... is fleeting.
我想让你伸手向天 把天堂摘下给我
I expected you to reach up and grasp the heavens for me.
不 大人 别走
No, no, Your Excellency, please.
这个版本 只是模型
This version... is simply the model.
完成版本会比这个大八倍
The finished version will be eight times bigger than this one.
八倍
Eight times?
那...可能吗
Is that... even possible?
当然
Oh, yes.
来 我给您看
Yes, come. Let me show you.
如果您躺在这 托马索 斗篷
If you lie down here... Tommaso, cloak.
好了
There we go.
马匹让凡人变成巨人
A horse turns a man into a giant.
我们还需一个更大的熔炉
We will also require a giant furnace.
比之前任何人建造的都大
Bigger than anyone has ever constructed.
我相信我们能做到 大人
I believe we can do this, Your Excellency.
当然 我们还需要八倍的铜
Of course, we will require eight times the amount of bronze.
你会得到所需的一切
You'll have everything you need.
给我造个奇迹
Make me a miracle.
八倍
Eight times?
那这算是个巨大的成功了
It was a huge success, then.
我一直知道会如此
I always knew it would be.
一
个
月
后
夫人
Madonna.
请进
Yes?
大人 你在这一个人吃饭吗
Your Grace. You eat all alone up here?
他们说我年纪不够 不能让人陪
They say I'm not old enough to receive company.
那我就做你的客人
Then I'll be your guest.
毕竟我们是朋友
We are friends, after all.
来 请进 -谢谢
Please, come in. - Thank you.
我能坐吗 -当然
May I? - Sure.
来点酒吗
Some wine?
劳驾
Please.
谢谢 好美
Thank you. It's beautiful.
你很有天赋
You're very talented.
我看到一只孵化了 之后就从我窗边飞走了
I saw one hatch, then fly away from my window.
希望我也能这么幸运
Wish I was so lucky.
我很遗憾你如此不开心
I'm sorry that you're so unhappy.
我不想给人宠坏了的感觉
I don't mean to sound spoiled.
他们给我拿来我所需的一切
They bring me everything I need.
但等我年长些后会执掌这个城市
But I'll rule this city when I'm older.
我叔叔说我需要独处 为了保护我
My uncle says I need to stay alone for my own safety.
大人
Your Grace.
这是怎么回事
What is going on here?
只是喝点酒
Just having some wine.
来 让我帮你倒酒
Please, let me help you with the wine.
真抱歉 大人
I'm so sorry, Your Grace.
我让仆人来清理
I'll have a servant clean it up.
那么
Now...
你最好离开了
Probably best you leave.
好吧
Very well.
但我很快会回来
But I'll be back soon.
怎么了 大♥师♥
What's the problem, Maestro?
每个瑕疵都显得很大
Every imperfection seems huge.
我的错误被放大了八倍
My mistakes amplified eight times over.
如果看不到它的内部构造 怎么造野兽
How do you make a beast if you can't see inside it?
谁说你不能 我给你介绍一些人
Who says you can't? Let me introduce you to some people.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
你瞧 我说了你不会后悔雇佣我
You see, I tould you you wouldn't regret hiring me.
是的是的 你帮了很大的忙
Yes, yes, you've been very helpful.
我很高兴你来了这里
I'm glad you came here.
能做第一学徒吗
First apprentice?
别蹬鼻子上脸
Don't push your luck.
让我喝些他剩下的酒吧 拜托
Here. Let me have some of his leftover wine. Please.
这是只给年轻公爵准备的
Uh, this is only for the young Duke.
我会给您拿些其他酒 女士
I'll bring you some of your own, Madonna.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看到那只了吗 它是鸢
You see this one here? And he's a kite.
你怎么知道
How can you tell?
你看它的尾巴 它的线条
You see his tail, his curves.
就像 给我看看你画的
Like... Show me what you've done here.
需要更多曲线 -对
We need more of a curve. - Yes.
嗯 -你看到它的翼展了吗 看有多大
Right. - You see his wingspan? Look how big that is.
它怎么不扇动翅膀也能飞呢
How does he fly without flapping his wings?
它就是乘风翱翔
He just rides the current.
翅膀的尾端好像手指一般
Almost like fingers at the end of his wings, you see.
我们再试试
Let's try that again.
万物都是完美的比例
See, everything has a perfect proportion.
你该读读维特鲁威的书 那个建筑师
You should read Vitruvius, the architect.
他说美是由数学原理主宰的
He spoke about how beauty is governed by mathematical principles.
很好
That's good.
就是这样 不过再直一点
That's it. A little straighter, though.
学习解剖学很有用
Studying anatomy is very important.
你的手在抖
Your hand is shaking.
你感觉还好吗 -没事
You feeling all right? - Fine.
就是累了 -累
Just tired. - Tired?
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
守卫 守卫
Guards! Guards!
快
Hurry.
我看不见 我看不见
I can't see. I can't see.
快 带他上楼 -我看不见 我看不见
Go. Go. Take him upstairs. - I can't see. I can't see.
我看不见 我看不见
I can't see. I can't see.
我看不见 我看不见 救救我
I can't see. I can't see. Help me.
大人 -我看不见 救救我
Your Grace! - I can't see. Help me.
冷静
Calm down.
冷静 -救救我
Calm down! - Help me!
医生来了 -救救我
The doctor is here. - Help me, please.
快点 -救救我
Hurry! - Please, help me.
救救我 别离开我 我看不见
Help me. Don't leave me. I can't see.
来吧 -我看不见
Here we go. - I can't see.
他们说他发烧了
They say he has a fever.
你相信吗 -不
And you believe them? - No.
列奥纳多
Leonardo.
说出来
Say it.
说出来 -我觉得他被下毒了
Say it. - I think he's being poisoned.
他被当成囚犯关在自己房♥间里
He's kept prisoner in his chamber.
他的所有食物都由人送去
All his food and drink is brought to him.
剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表