剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表
停下
Stop!
放开他 他是无辜的 把他放下来
Release him! He's innocent. Lower him down.
这是什么意思
What's the meaning of this?
我手中有证据证明列奥纳多·达芬奇是无辜的
I hold in my hand proof that Leonardo da Vinci is innocent.
我看着她死了
I witnessed her death.
但没看到她被下毒
But not her poisoning.
那个男人替鲁多♥维♥科·斯福扎布下♥阴♥谋
That man is plotting on behalf of the tyrant, Ludovico Sforza.
是他杀了卡特里娜·达克雷莫纳
He killed Caterina da Cremona.
这是谎言
That is a lie.
你的证据是什么 吉拉尔迪
What is your evidence, Giraldi?
这封信 由死去的女人所写
This letter. It was written by the dead woman,
发誓他毒死了公爵的侄子 吉安·盖拉佐奥
swearing he poisoned the Duke's nephew, Gian Galeazzo.
他杀了卡特里娜·达克雷莫纳
He killed Caterina da Cremona
为了阻止她公布这封信
in order to stop her from making her letter public.
太可笑了 列奥纳多有罪
This is ridiculous. Leonardo is guilty.
绞死他
Hang him!
逮捕他
Arrest him.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡特里娜的信 你在哪找到的
Caterina's letter. Where did you find it?
我没找到
I didn't.
你虚张声势了
You bluffed.
看起来你还是有些想象力的
It seems that you have some imagination, after all.
与伟大的列奥纳多·达芬奇待了这么长时间
Can't spend all that time with the great Leonardo da Vinci
多少还是受影响了
and not have a little of it rub off.
桑赛维里诺知道他毒死了吉安·盖拉佐奥
Sanseverino knew he poisoned Gian Galeazzo.
这最重要
That's all that mattered.
你是说吉安·盖拉佐奥和卡特里娜
Gian Galeazzo and Caterina, you mean.
不 他没有给她下毒 是你
No, he didn't poison her. You did.
或许你该拿定个主意
Perhaps you should make up your mind.
你还不是自♥由♥身 列奥纳多
You're not quite a free man, Leonardo.
暂时还不是
Not yet.
来吧
If you please.
如果你觉得我杀了卡特里娜
If you think I killed Caterina,
那为什么放我一命
then why have you spared my life?
我说你给她下毒
I said that you poisoned her.
我没说你杀了她
I didn't say that you killed her.
我就不该听你的
I never should have listened to you.
你不是认真的
You don't mean that.
我这辈子从没这么认真过 列奥纳多
I never meant anything more in my life, Leonardo.
你知道要拯救男孩只有一个方法 他必须消失
You knew there was only one way to save the boy. He had to disappear.
卡特里娜必须死 这样就无法找到他了
And Caterina had to die so there would be no way to find him.
你自己也说过
As you said you would,
你让小恶魔给卢卡神父送了一封信
you had Salai to deliver a letter to Father Luca.
他随后带着卢卡的回信回来了
He then returned with a message from Luca,
神父同意照顾男孩
agreeing to take the boy,
就是我在灰烬中找到的残留信件
the same message I later found burned in the ashes.
我不知道你什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
你知道
You do.
所以你烧了卢卡神父的信
That's why you burned Father Luca's letter
还有你手中所有卡特里娜的画像
along with all the images you possessed of Caterina.
不 是卡特里娜烧了画
No, Caterina burned them.
不 你要我认为
No. You needed me to think
她极度愤怒 烧毁了你的画
she was so angry that she destroyed your work
好让我相信你有杀害她的动机
so that I would believe you had a motive to kill her.
为了让你的计划成功
For your plan to work,
没人能记得卡特里娜的长相
no one could remember what Caterina looked like.
不能留下任何能联♥系♥到她的画像
No images could remain that might identify her.
这对你来说一定非常痛心疾首
It must have been very painful for you,
这是终极牺牲
an act of supreme sacrifice
烧毁你最伟大的画作
to burn your greatest painting.
毁灭你的所爱
To destroy what you loved.
卡特里娜不知道你的计划
Caterina didn't know what you were going to do.
倘若知道她绝不会同意
She would never have allowed it.
等她发现后
And by the time she found out...
已经太虚弱 无法反驳
...she was too weak to object.
班伯以为是卡特里娜叫他去工作室
Bembo thought Caterina asked him to the studio,
但其实不然 是你叫的
but no, it was you.
你需要一个目击者看到
You needed a witness primed to believe the drama
你即将上演的戏码
you were about to stage.
卡特里娜 跟我说话 卡特里娜
Caterina! Talk to me! Caterina!
列奥纳多 帮帮她 天呐
Leonardo, help her, for God's sake!
你留在这 我去找人帮忙
You stay here. I'll go get some help.
你骗了我
You lied to me
说你缺少制♥作♥解药的材料
when you said you didn't possess the ingredients for the antidote.
你让卡特里娜起死回生
You brought Caterina back from the dead.
就像你让鲁多♥维♥科起死回生一样
Just as you had Ludovico.
你去了葬礼
You went to the funeral.
你看到她的尸体下葬
You saw her buried.
我承认这点让我很困惑
I confess that had me quite baffled.
直到我记起你的解剖素描
Until I remembered your sketches of anatomy.
我只是猜测
I'm just guessing,
但我想在你让卡特里娜起死回生后
but I think after you brought Caterina back to life,
你让小恶魔换了她的尸体
you had Salai replace her body
用你老友给的尸体
with a corpse from your old friend,
帕维亚的教授 你对弗朗西斯科提起过
the professor in Pavia, you told Francesco about.
我所看到下葬的尸体是那具被掉包的
And it was that body I saw buried in the potter's field.
不是卡特里娜·达克雷莫纳的尸体
Not the body of Caterina da Cremona.
我也还是无法理解你为什么让自己被抓住
I also couldn't understand why you let yourself be captured.
之后我意识到或许这不在你计划之中
Then I realized maybe you didn't mean to.
为了让你的计划成功
For your plan to work,
卡特里娜的所有画像必须全部消失
no images of Caterina could remain.
但还少一幅 对吧
But there was one missing. Wasn't there?
不找到那副 你无法离开
And you couldn't leave until you found it.
一旦被捕 你坚持声称自己是无辜的
Once captured, you insisted on your innocence,
尽管所有证据都指向相反的结论
despite all the evidence to the contrary.
然后告诉卢卡神父让小恶魔对你恶言相向
And then told Father Luca to make sure Salai did the opposite.
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
因为你需要我把精力放在你身上 而不是他们
Because you needed my mind focused on you, not them.
我一直忙于想了解你为什么杀了你爱的女人
So busy trying to understand why you killed the woman you loved
却忽视了最明显的事实
that I missed the obvious.
你没有杀
That you didn't.
你要带我们去哪
Where are you taking us?
故事的结局
To the end of this story.
进去吧
Go on inside.
列奥纳多
Leonardo.
你看起来好疲惫
You look tired.
你看起来好完美
And you look perfect.
我该杀了你
I should kill you, you know?
因为你那样毒死了我
For killing me like that.
我别无它法
There was no other way.
你冒了极大的风险 -我知道
You took an awful chance. - I know.
我知道
I know.
我做了必要之事
I did what I had to do.
你烧毁了那么多美丽的画作
All those beautiful drawings you destroyed.
那些画
The painting.
我为你感到遗憾 而不是我
I feel sorry for you, not for me.
为我
For me?
那幅画
That painting
本将纪念你的永垂不朽
would have been your immortality.
没人会知道你对我有多么重要了
Now no one will ever know how much you mean to me.
我们会知道
We'll know.
这就够了
That's enough.
坐我的马车 藏好他们
Take my carriage. Keep them hidden.
弗朗西斯科
Francesco!
你知道我不能跟你一起走
You know I can't come with you.
因为想伤害你的人还活着
Not while the man who wants to hurt you still lives.
我知道
I know.
跟我走吧 弗朗西斯科
Come with me. Francesco.
我的心好痛
My heart is breaking.
对我而言
For me,
剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表