剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表
大使
Ambassador?
吉拉尔迪警官
Officer Giraldi.
你读过我的口供了吗
Did you read my statement?
-是的 -那你就什么都知道了
- I did. - Then you know everything.
我...
I...
我看到列奥纳多杀了她 可怜的卡特里娜
I saw Leonardo kill her. Poor Caterina.
恕我直言 您是看到她死于中毒
With respect, you've saw her die from poison.
您并没看到列奥纳多给她下毒
You didn't actually see Leonardo administer it.
你不认为他有罪吗
You don't believe he's guilty?
您在口供里说 她死的那天
You said in your statement that she wrote to you,
曾写信请求见您
asking to see you the very day she died.
-对 -她说为什么了吗
- Yes. - Did she say why?
没有
No.
您好多年没见过她吗 却还是去了
You had not seen her in years. Yet you came.
我这些年里很想念她
I thought of her many times over those years.
我知道你们三个是怎么认识的
I know how the three of you met.
但我不知道你们为何会分开
What I don't know is why you parted.
当然是因为爱
It was love, of course.
爱会毒害理智
Love is the poisoner of reason.
年前米兰
没有画面
No image.
哪怕是最小的
Not even the very smallest
也在眼里倒了过来
enters the eye without being turned upside down.
你的脸红得让人害怕了
You're turning on a worrying shade of crimson.
不
No.
是啊
Yes.
大家都盯着看呢
People are staring.
不是看我们
Not at us.
给摄政公爵让路
Make way for the Duke Regent!
看 如果鲁多♥维♥科·斯福扎看到你那样
You see? If Ludovico Sforza saw you like that,
他会当你是疯了
he'd think you quite mad.
我觉得涌上来的血
I think the extra flow of blood
让我想到了迷住他的办法
has helped me think of ways to captivate him.
但你说...他都答应要赞助你了
But you said... He already offered you his patronage.
我拒绝了他
I refused him.
-你什么 -我回绝了他
- You did what? - I turned him down.
他说他从不开价第二次
And he said he never makes the same offer twice.
我们离开佛罗伦萨前 你就不觉得该说吗
And you didn't think to mention this before we left Florence?
不觉得
No.
我们本可去曼图亚 或那不勒斯
We could have gone to Mantua. Or Naples.
你还要气我多久
How long are you going to be angry with me?
要气一阵了
It's going to last a while, I think.
这下可好 真抱歉
Well, now it's for the greater good. I'm sorry for that.
-请原谅 -别道歉
- Forgive us. Forgive us. - Please don't apologize.
让我来吧 你去喝酒吧
I'll take care of this. Go get yourself a drink.
抱歉 先生们
I'm sorry, gentlemen.
抱歉了
"Desole".
骗子
Liar.
不不
No, no, no...
"演员" 我们那里叫"演员"
"Actor". It's pronounced "Actor" where I come from.
我们回佛罗伦萨吧
Let's go back to Florence.
我在佛罗伦萨没有未来
There's no future for me in Florence.
我不喜欢这里
I don't like it here.
这里的士兵比女人还多
There are more soldiers than there are women.
没错
Exactly.
这是什么
What is this?
战争机器
A war machine.
好主意
Oh, splendid idea.
但是...你又不是军事工程师
Except... you're not a military engineer.
谁说我不是
Who says I'm not?
斯
福
扎
宫
殿
-你就是那个艺术家吗 -我是
- Are you the artist? - Yes. I am.
大人愿意见你
His Excellency will see you.
谢谢
Thank you.
摄政公爵会在私人房♥间见你
The Duke Regent will receive you in his private chambers.
你见到大人后
When you meet his Excellency
要恭顺得体地向他鞠躬
you are to bow with suitable deference.
弯腰太低太粗俗 不够低显得不尊敬
Too deep is considered vulgar, too shallow an insult.
你不可以主动跟大人说话
You must not initiate conversation with his Excellency.
除非他对你说话 不要与他有目光接触
Do not make eye contact unless addressed.
如果你有幸被介绍给碧翠丝夫人
If you're fortunate enough to be introduced to Lady Beatrice,
你得虔敬地鞠躬 但不用像对大人那么低
you must bow reverently, but not as deeply as to His Excellency.
你只能喊她"夫人"
You are to refer to her only as "My Lady" Or "Madonna".
这边走
This way.
别动 再等一下
Just stay still one more second.
真乖
Good boy. Good boy!
大人 列奥纳多·达芬奇
Your Excellency? Leonardo da Vinci.
大人
Your Lordship.
你觉得这项圈衬它吗
Do you think this collar flatters him?
我觉得人有责任让自己被美丽的事物环绕
I believe it's a man's duty to make everything around him beautiful.
你肯定同意吧
Surely you agree.
美丽和真理 是的
Beauty and truth, yes.
得了
Oh, come.
我们都清楚真♥相♥需要修饰才能令人愉快
We both know the truth needs decorating to be palatable.
你怎么会来到米兰
What brings you to Milan?
我们上次说话时 我已说得很明确
I was pretty clear last time we spoke,
所以我知道你不可能是来求我赞助你的
so I know you can't be here to beg my patronage.
这...
Well...
那时您是找到了作为艺术家的我 大人
That was when you approached me as an artist, Your Lordship.
今天 我是作为工程师来找您
Today... I come before you as an engineer.
我有些点子
I have ideas here
可以用来守卫您的城市
for defenses for your city.
您可以看看
If you'd like to take a look.
首先是...
First, we have our...
这是推开搭在城墙上的围城梯的装置
This is a mechanism for pushing siege ladders away from walls.
还有别的...
And we have some more, well...
这是款移♥动♥大炮
This here is a mobile cannon.
外面有装甲可以保护
It protects the people inside with a
里面的人
an armor on the outside.
你在粉饰真♥相♥ 你对战争才没有兴趣
You're dressing the truth. You've no passion for war.
你在佛罗伦萨名声扫地
You've ruined your reputation in Florence,
所以才来我这里碰运气
and now you're trying your luck with me.
再说 我的防御足够了
Besides, I've all the defenses I need.
大人 您说得对
Your Lordship, you're right.
我的确对战争不感兴趣
I don't have a passion for war.
但我热爱艺术
But I do have a passion for art.
和绘画
And paintings.
请原谅我这么说 先生
And... forgive me for saying, sir.
您并不拥有真正的艺术品
But what you do not possess is a true work of art.
我不是指这些
I don't mean these,
但是缺一件美丽到
but something so beautiful
能另全世界惊叹的东西
that all the world would marvel.
我知道您说您不给第二次机会
Now, I know you said you don't offer second chances,
但我发誓 如果您肯给个机会...
but I swear to you, if you do...
我能画出这样的杰作
I will deliver such a masterpiece.
那是我唯一的目标
It's all I've wished to accomplish.
碧翠丝夫人找您
Lady Beatrice would like
参谋今晚的假面舞会 大人
your opinion on tonight's masque, my Lord.
好
Very good.
来
Come.
大人
Your Grace.
女士们先生们 赞扬贞洁的美德
Ladies and gentlemen! A morality in praise of chastity!
音乐
Music.
"精彩"
"Brava".
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, my love.
我保证 今晚会更加精彩
I promise tonight will be even more spectacular.
-当然了 -会有精灵和长翅鹞
- I'm sure. - With nymphs and buffoni...
跟我说说独角兽
And tell me about the unicorns.
太棒了
Fantastic!
剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表