剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表
他们会因我的名字而颤栗
They will all tremble at my name.
残忍♥自有代价
Cruelty has its value.
您错了
You are wrong.
我们不是一类人
We are not the same.
尼科洛 尼科洛 他杀了他
Niccolo, Niccolo... He's killed him.
他杀了拉米罗
He's killed Ramiro.
对 所有人都知道
Yes. Everyone knows.
所有人也都心惊胆战 正如他希望的
And everyone is terrified, just as he intended.
你得帮我离开这里 求你了
You have to get me away from here. Please.
我警告过你 对吧
I warned you. Didn't I?
我告诉过你 别对他太有价值
I told you, do not make yourself too valuable to him.
他想让我造武器 我做不到
He wants me to make weapons. I can't do it.
我不要对他敌人的死伤负责
I will not be responsible for the death of his enemies.
你站的离阳光太近
You stand too close to the light
就有可能烫伤自己
and you risk being burned.
你崇拜他 你崇拜他做的事
You admire him. You admire what he's done!
我崇拜他精神的纯粹
I admire his purity of spirit.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
他不受传统道德思想的束缚
He's unclouded by thought of conventional morality.
他坚信自己有不容置疑的权力
He believes in his unassailable right
来改变世界
to re-make the world.
听我说 如果你帮我离开这里
Listen to me. If you get me far away from here,
我绝不会再挡你的路
I will never get in your way again.
亲爱的卡特里娜
My dearest Caterina,
你所说的关于我的一切都是真的
everything you said about me was true.
你是对的 不该信任我
You were right not to trust me.
我带着愚蠢的希望来到伊莫拉
I ran to Imola in the foolish hope
希望能逃离自己
that I could run away from myself.
我厌恶在米兰的自己
I hated the man I became in Milan,
但如论我逃得多远 他依然在这
but, no matter how far I run, he is still here.
在我体内
Inside me.
我犯了一个可怕的错误 战争一触即发
I have made a terrible error. War is on the horizon.
我又将自己束缚于一个暴君的手下
And I have yoked myself to yet another tyrant
他还有着残暴的野心
with bloody ambitions,
并永远不打算让我离开
who has no intention of ever letting me leave.
芬奇先生 我是列奥纳多的朋友
Signoreda Vinci, I'm a friend of Leonardo.
我需要跟你谈谈 求你了 这很重要
I need to talk to you. Please, it's important.
你为什么来这里
Why have you come here?
列奥纳多有危险
Leonardo is in trouble.
他去了伊莫拉 在切萨雷·博吉亚的宫廷中
He rode to Imola to Cesare Borgia's court there.
我们听说了 所以呢
Yes, we heard. So?
所以会发生战争
So there is to be war,
而且列奥纳多成了切萨雷的囚徒
and Leonardo is Cesare's prisoner.
我们需要带他回来
We need to get him back home.
"我们" -他是你儿子
"We"? - He is your son.
他现在比过去更加需要你
He needs you now more than ever.
但我没有权力 没有政♥治♥盟友
But I have no power. No political allies.
你认识有权有势的人
You know people of influence.
他是你的第一个孩子 你不能这样背叛他
He's your first-born. You can't forsake him like this.
我求你了 别辜负他
I beg you. Don't fail him.
别再一次辜负他了
Not again.
你有什么权利来我家 指责我的丈夫
Who are you to come in here and lecture my husband?
请离开
Please leave.
旗手 旗手 我得跟您谈谈
Gonfaloniere, Gonfaloniere, I need to talk to you.
别碰我 求您了 我得
Don't touch me. Please, I have to...
走开 -请就听听
Go away. - Please just...
列奥纳多·达芬奇需要您的帮助
Leonardo da Vinci needs your help!
守卫 带走她 -我需要跟您谈谈
Guards, remove her! - I need to talk to you.
求您了 旗手 听我说吧 -守卫
Please, Gonfaloniere, listen to me. Please! - Guards!
就听我说一会 求您了 放开我
Listen to me for a second! Please! Get off me!
走开 你个乞丐
Go away, you beggar!
不想在这再看到你了
Don't want to see you around here again!
大人
Your Excellency.
君子一言驷马难追
A bargain is a bargain.
这是个弹弓炮 长25米 由六个轮子驾着
It's a ballister, 25-meters long, on 6 wheels.
它能发射石头和炸♥药♥
It can fire rocks and bombs.
不仅能造成巨大损害
Not only will it cause great damage,
还能震慑敌军 使他们害怕惊恐
but it will also invoke fear and panic in your enemies.
这太妙了 列奥纳多
This is genius, Leonardo.
一个世界从未见过的武器
A weapon such as the world has never seen.
你似乎并不为此高兴
You don't seem pleased by it.
不 大人 我不为此骄傲
No, Your Excellency. I'm not proud of this.
你觉得呢 尼科洛
What do you think, Niccolo?
你觉得我能让他走了吗
Do you think I can afford to let him go?
或许吧
Perhaps.
这只是个设计
This is only a design.
如果它无法投入使用呢 这个...小玩具
What if it doesn't actually work, this... little toy?
我向您保证
I assure you...
即使不能用也没关系
It doesn't matter if it works.
您不需要机器
It's not the machine you need.
而是需要机器所带来的威慑
It's the threat that you may use it.
送列奥纳多回佛罗伦萨
Send Leonardo back to Florence.
让他告诉所有人他的致命创造
Let him tell them about his deadly creation.
没人会再胆敢攻击您的城墙了
No one will ever dare breach your walls.
列奥纳多的名声比任何防御武器都有用
Leonardo's reputation is much stronger than any defenses.
你可以走了
You may leave.
你很意外我放他走了
You're surprised I let him go.
我希望您会这么做
I hoped you would.
但你不敢指望
But dared not expect it.
三万弗罗林 刚送佛罗伦萨送来的
Thirty-thousand florins. Just arrived from Florence.
"你是海洋
"You are an ocean.
覆盖了所有的天堂 慢慢变成分开的..."
"An all-covering heaven grew into separate..."
是谁
Who is it?
我能进来吗
May I come in?
嗯 请进
Yes, come in.
你离开了一段时间 对吧
You've been away, then?
你发现了
You'd noticed.
想到了一两次
Crossed my mind once or twice.
我好担心
I've been so worried.
我害怕他们永远不放你走了
I was afraid they would never release you.
跟我走吧
Come with me.
我必须有你在我身边
I have to have you by my side.
列奥纳多
Leonardo.
我有很多事你还不知道
There are so many things you don't know about me.
无论怎样 我知道我需要你
Above everything, I know I need you with me.
野心能摧毁人的灵魂
Ambition can destroy a man's soul.
你是在说我吗
Are you talking about me?
我听到守卫的谈话了
I heard the guards talking.
他们说你的升职取决于是否能拿到我的供认
They said your promotion depends on getting my confession.
我不会对你严刑逼供的
I'm not going to put you on the rack.
如果你在担心这个的话
If that's what you're worried about.
为什么
Why not?
折磨能让他人说出我们想听的话
Torturing gets people tell us what we want to hear.
我想要真♥相♥
I want the truth.
就算需要陪葬你的自我利益吗
Even at the cost of your own self-interest?
给我纸和笔
Give me pen and paper.
干什么 -我想写我的供词
What for? - I wish to write my confession.
你说过所有证据和目击者都证明我有罪
You said all the evidence and witnesses point to my guilt.
无论我说什么 都要被绞死
I'm going to hang, no matter what I say.
我不想要供词 至少不是这样
I don't want a confession, not like this.
你别无选择
You don't have a choice.
给我纸和笔
Now, will you give me pen and paper,
还是说我得问你的队长要
or shall I ask your captain for it?
妈妈 你还好吗
Mama? Are you all right?
没事 过来
Never mind. Come here.
弗朗西斯科 听着 你得回去
Francesco, listen. You need to go back.
抱歉
Sorry.
剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表