剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表
放开吧
Let go! Let go!
放开吧 好好享受
Let go and enjoy yourself!
你在飞
You're flying!
你在飞 我的朋友
You're flying, my friend!
你在飞
You're flying!
你在飞
You're flying! You're flying!
你错了
You were wrong!
如果浮游只有一日生命
If a mayfly lives for only one day,
那么那一天不会是无意义的
then that day is not meaningless!
肯定拥有全部的意义
It must mean everything!
飞行的意义...
The flying worked then...
之前你说时我没听进去
I didn't hear you when you said it,
但你说"让俄耳普斯成为你的世界"
but when you said "Make Orfeo your world"
我必须创造一个世界中的世界
I must be the creator of a world within a world.
我们要向神一样运用同样的四元素
We must utilize the same four elements the gods do:
气 土 水 火
air, earth, water and fire.
艺术家要像科学家那样观察 但靠幻想创造
An artist must observe like a scientist, but create with fantasy,
发生在天堂和地狱的故事
and that story takes place in heaven and hell
要自然地融为一体
where one must effortlessly become the other,
因为它们都是我们的本性 善和恶
for they are both sides of our nature, good and evil.
上帝创造的我们就是如此
Just as God created us.
观众不仅要看到 还要感受到
The audience must not merely see this, but they must feel it!
恶魔气息的臭味
The stench of demon breath.
天使之吻
The kiss of an angel.
一个男人失去唯一挚爱的心碎
The heart break of a man losing his one true love.
观众得感受到一切
The audience must feel it all.
卡特里娜
Caterina.
真高兴再次见到你
It's so good to see you again.
你为什么来米兰
Why are you here in Milan?
-我... -你骗了我
- I'm... - You lied to me.
对 但列奥纳多知道我做了什么
Yes. But Leonardo knows what I did.
他原谅我了
And he's forgiven me.
那他的心比我的软
His heart is softer than mine.
如果你再敢以任何方式伤害他
If you hurt him again, in any way...
我为什么要那么做
Why would I?
-我的成功也要依赖他 -是啊
- My own success depends upon his. - Right.
记住了
Remember that.
你越来越擅长这游戏了
You're getting good at this game.
我不仅仅是指象棋
I don't just mean chess.
看来富人
Turns out wealthy people
跟佛罗伦萨街头巷尾的人并无区别
are no different from those in the streets of Florence.
他们只是衣服更好看
They just have finer clothes.
你能跟宫廷贵妇们相处是件好事
It's good that you're spending time with the ladies of the court.
比跟列奥纳多先生厮混好多了
Far more suitable company than Messer Leonardo.
他忙得没时间见我
He's been far too busy to see me.
但等表演结束 应该就不会再这样了
But I'm sure that will change once the theatrical's over.
当然了
I have no doubt.
你今晚能不能戴点特别迷人的东西
Would you mind wearing something particularly fetching tonight?
迷人
Fetching?
我需要你帮我获得摩尔人的好感
I'd like your help to get in Il Moro's good graces.
好
All right.
但别太客气了
Don't be too agreeable, though.
我见识过鲁多♥维♥科这样的男人
I've known men like Ludovico.
他们会逼你 看你能忍♥到什么地步
They push just to see how far you'll bend,
如果你不维护自己
and if you don't stand up for yourself,
他们永远不会尊敬你
they'll never respect you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我说多了
I say too much.
如果让你不悦 我就不说了
I'll stop if it displeases you.
没有
It doesn't.
完全没有
Not in the least.
事实上 你让我很愉悦
In fact, you please very much.
听着 我确定之前不想提的
Listen, I didn't want to mention it until I was certain,
但我觉得有人在偷我们东西
but I think someone's been stealing from us.
-列奥纳多 -怎么了
- Leonardo? - What?
什么时候
When?
昨天 也可能是前一天 我不确定
Yesterday, perhaps day before. I'm not sure.
我们总去宫殿 这不好说
We've been at the palace so much, it's hard to say.
-我会解决的 -大♥师♥
- I'll see to it. - Maestro.
-列奥纳多大♥师♥ -怎么了
- Maestro Leonardo. - What is it?
我想跟你说句话
Well, I just need a word.
我不能待太久 我稍后要去参加晚宴
I can't be long. I have this dinner later.
别去了
Don't go.
什么
What?
别去了嘛
Just don't go.
你说什么呢 我必须去 是摩尔人的晚宴
What are you talking about? I have to go. It's with Il Moro.
是啊 你是该去
Yeah. You're right, you should.
反正 演出前一晚
Anyway, I'm not good to
我一向比较麻烦
be around the night before production, so...
那你只能怪你自己
You've only yourself to blame.
如果不是你启发了我 就不会有这出戏了
There wouldn't be a production if you hadn't inspired me, so...
谢谢
Thank you.
真有趣
It's funny.
记得我们第一次见吗
Remember the first time I met you?
你笑什么
What are you laughing at?
告诉我
Tell me.
"我找不到这其中的真♥相♥"
"I can't find the truth in this."
-记得吗 -模仿得不错
- Remember that? - That was a good impersonation.
不是的 但...
It wasn't, but...
你知道我 我是个千面人
Well, you know me. I'm a man of many faces.
反正...我想告诉你
Anyway, what... What I wanted to tell you is...
什么
What?
跟我一起去法国吧
Come to France with me.
我要迟了
I'll be late.
梅格斯塔莫
Megastomo?
过来
Here, boy!
好孩子 来吧
Good boy. Here, here.
好孩子 来
Good boy. Come.
来吧
Come on here.
来吧
Come on.
真乖
Good boy.
13是成年的年纪
Thirteen is the age of manhood.
所以你现在不能再只关注艺术
Which means it is time for you to stop concentrating on the arts
而是要开始关注政♥治♥了
and turn your attention towards politics.
是不是 列奥纳多先生
Wouldn't you agree, Messer Leonardo?
抱歉
Oh, I... I apologize.
卡特里娜只是在提醒我
Caterina was warning me there
这里面有野鸡 而我不吃禽类
is pheasant in this, and I don't eat birds.
也不吃任何动物
Or any animals, for what matters.
我不希望我的身体做其他生灵的坟墓
My body will not be a tomb for other creatures.
我从未听过这种事
I've never heard that before.
我喜欢这个想法
I like the idea.
但我更想听听剧目的事
Although, I'd rather hear about the theatricals.
跟我们讲讲吧
Do tell us more.
您会惊叹的 有台机器能...
You will be amazed. There's a machine, which can...
列奥纳多肯定希望能给大家个惊喜吧
I think Leonardo would rather it be a surprise.
得了
Oh, come now...
会有足够时间的
There will be plenty of time.
我...
I...
-我该... -亲爱的
- I should... - Darling?
我...
I...
-你... -叔叔
- You... - Uncle?
-别碰他 -退后
- Don't touch him! - Stand back, I told you!
我需要人去厨房♥拿杵
I need a pestle, charcoal, turmeric,
木炭 姜黄 盐和牛奶 拜托
salt and milk from the kitchen, please!
带走公爵
Take the Duke!
守卫 控制住狗 别拿手碰它
Guards, hold of the dog! Do not touch him with your bare hands!
怎么回事 告诉我
What's happening? Tell me!
我认为有人在狗身上下了致命毒药
I think someone has laced the dog's fur with a deadly poison.
我知道一种解药 但并不总能好用
I know of an antidote, but it does not always succeed.
剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表