剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表
颜料里的蜡化掉了 -是的
The wax in the paint has melted. - Yes.
真有意思
Oh, interesting!
这是你另一项大胆的实验吗
Is this another one of your bold experiments?
列奥纳多
Leonardo.
不
No...
怎么了
What?
列奥纳多是个过气名人
Leonardo is a has-been.
想想我们曾以为他是名艺术家
To think we have thought he was an artist.
是啊 他已经好多年没完成任何作品了
I know. He hasn't finished anything in years.
列奥纳多连哈欠都没法打完
Leonardo can't even complete a yawn.
我跟你们说点其他关于列奥纳多的事
Let me tell you something else about Leonardo.
有什么滑稽的吗 有什么可笑的吗
Something funny? Something amusing?
看看这是谁 列奥纳多的小朋友
Oh, look who it is. Leonardo's little friend.
我听说你主人的名声受到了点打击
I hear your master's reputation has taken a bit of a battering.
也许我们可以在米开朗基罗手下给你找份工作
Perhaps we could find you a job with Michelangelo.
没错
Yeah.
如果你跪下求他的话
If you get down on your knees and beg him.
反正你跪习惯了
And being on your knees is something you're used to.
对不对
Isn't it?
你怎么了
What happened to you?
和人有些分歧 没什么可担心的
Bit of a disagreement. Nothing to worry about.
但你的脸
But your face!
我需要你去工作
Oh, I need you to work!
需要你去画画 而不是去和人打架
I need you to paint, not get into brawls!
你到底在想什么
What were you thinking?
我一定是有什么问题 -小恶魔
There must be something wrong with me. - Oh, Salai...
我像只等着被踢开的哈巴狗一样待在这里
I hang around here like a lapdog waiting to be kicked.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
大家都看到你是什么样的人
Everyone else sees exactly what you are.
没用多久 他们就都走了
Doesn't take them long before they walk out,
而我 我还在等待
but me, I just wait around.
也许我之前该辞职的
Maybe I should have quit a while back.
过来
Oh, come here.
他们刚才在取笑你
They were making fun of you.
米开朗基罗的崇拜者
Michelangelo's admirers.
我实在听不下去
And I couldn't bear to listen.
我受不了他们说你的那些话
I couldn't bear what they were saying about you!
过来 -不 你看了 但你没看见
Come here. - No, you look, but you don't see!
我是唯一真正忠于你的人
I am the only one who's truly loyal!
你不知道我为你都做过什么
You don't know what I've done for you.
你不知道我牺牲了什么
You don't know what I've sacrificed,
在米兰卖♥♥淫 只为让你能创造你的杰作
whoring myself in Milan just so you can create your masterpiece!
你以为自己是位好老师 伟大的导师
You think you are the great teacher! The great mentor!
你什么都不是
You're nothing.
没有我在身边你会不知所措
You'd be lost without me beside you.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
列奥纳多
Leonardo.
你必须来
You need to come.
出什么事了 -快走吧
What's the matter? - Just come.
你有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我听说了
I heard the news.
你是列奥纳多
You are Leonardo.
我是古列尔摩
I'm Guglielmo.
你的弟弟
I'm your brother.
请进
Please.
我知道他去看过你
I know he came to visit you.
是的
Yes.
他知道自己要死了
He knew he was dying, you see.
他决定来见你最后一面
He was determined to see you one last time.
来告诉你他对你取得的成就有多自豪
To tell you how proud he was of your achievements.
我见过你
I met you...
几年前 就在这幢房♥子里 那时你还是个婴儿
In this house, years ago, when you were a baby.
他知道他对你很糟 列奥纳多
He knew he treated you badly, Leonardo.
我想他后悔了
I think he regretted it.
你父亲为你感到自豪吗
Is your father proud of you?
什么
What?
我想他一定很自豪
I bet he is.
他一定让邻居烦得要命
I bet he bores the neighbors rigid.
"我儿子是名艺术家"
"My son, the artist!"
"我儿子拉出来的屎都是杰作"
"My son has masterpieces coming out of his arse!"
你怎么了
What's the matter with you?
你醉了吗 列奥纳多 -不
Are you drunk, Leonardo? - No.
不 我没醉
No, I'm not drunk.
一切都毫无意义 对吧
It's all meaningless, isn't it?
都是 都是虚无
It's... It's nothing.
你在说艺术吗
Are you talking about the art?
我们做的任何事 任何事
Nothing we ever do, nothing...
我们画的任何画都不能让我们感到完整
Nothing we can ever paint can make us feel whole again.
我父亲今天去世了
My father died today.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's all right.
他从不理解这些东西
He never understood any of this.
他不理解我想要的东西
He didn't understand what I wanted.
其实他从来不理解我
He never understood me, really.
我母亲在我很小的时候去世了
My mother died when I was a child.
我不认识她
Never knew her.
一个成长时不懂得爱为何物的小孩
A child grows up not knowing love.
他们会花费毕生寻找爱
They spend their lives trying to find it.
我并不想画这副湿壁画
I never wanted to paint this fresco.
我想我开始作画的原因就是错误的
I began it all for the wrong reasons, I think.
我想让佛罗伦萨知道我是个比你优秀的艺术家
I wanted Florence to know that I was a better artist than you.
我小时候见过你一次
I saw you once, when I was a boy.
我看着你骑马经过我身边
I saw you riding past me.
大家都知道你的名字
Everyone knew your name.
大家都知道韦罗基奥工作室的天才
Everyone knew the genius from Verrocchio's studio.
那是很久以前了
That was a long time ago.
你知道吗
You know...
在这世界上我最想要的 是成为你
More than anything in the world, I wanted to be you.
我在这座城里长大 一直崇拜着你
I grew up in this city idolizing you.
当然我知道我永远不能
Of course I knew I could never be...
我也不期待能与你比肩
I could never hope to compete.
我必须创造自己的艺术风格
I had to create my own style of work,
我得做自己的梦
I had to dream my own dreams.
对我来说这极其痛苦 见到你
It was painful for me, meeting you.
听到一个我如此崇拜的人 憎恶我的作品
Hearing that someone I admired hated my work.
所以我才开始创作湿壁画
That's why I began this thing.
向你泄愤
To spite you.
你在干什么 列奥纳多
What are you doing, Leonardo?
我说了
I told you.
这些毫无意义
This is meaningless.
如果 如果你现在停下 人们会说你是战场的逃兵
If... If you stop now, people will say you ran away from a fight.
那么
Well...
他们爱说什么就说什么吧
They can say what they want.
怎么了
What is it?
你应该在工作
You should be at work.
不
No.
今晚不工作
Not this evening.
今晚我要照顾你
This evening I'm taking care of you.
我来向你道歉
I came to say I'm sorry.
这是我从没想过能听到的句子
There is a sentence I never thought I'd hear.
我知道
I know
为了帮助我 你牺牲了多少 贾科莫
the sacrifices you've made to help me, Giacomo.
你叫我贾科莫了
Uh, you're calling me Giacomo.
现在我真的有点担心了
Now I'm really worried.
我会找到方法回报你
I will find a way to repay you...
为你帮我做的一切
For what you've done for me.
大人
Your Excellency.
列奥纳多
Leonardo.
你是来幸灾乐祸的吗
Have you come to gloat?
剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表