剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表
你没让我失望 列奥纳多
You've not disappointed me, Leonardo.
能为您服务是我的荣幸 大人
It's an honor to have served you, Your Excellency.
为河流改道只是开始
Diverting the river is just the start.
来 坐我旁边
Come, sit beside me.
红堡的城墙已经老旧
The walls of the Red Fort are old.
它们承受不住围剿 -的确
They would never withstand a siege. - No.
我们必须重新设计 坚固我们的防御
We must redesign them. Strengthen our defenses.
你能做到吗
Can you do it?
能 当然 但是
Yes, of course, but...
那是个巨大的工程 需要数月
It's a huge undertaking. It would take months.
甚至数年
Years...
你在佛罗伦萨有什么要事吗
What do you have in Florence to go back to?
起草图纸 从测绘城市开始
Draw up the plans. Start by mapping the city.
明天的士兵都准备好了吗
The soldiers are prepared for tomorrow?
是的 -士兵准备好了 演练也是
Yes. - The soldiers are prepared. The drill is prepared.
你有事吗
Can I help you?
对 我
Yes, I was...
我想找列奥纳多·达芬奇
I was looking for Leonardo da Vinci.
他不在 -不好意思
He's not here. - Excuse me...
我来找大♥师♥
I'm here to see the Maestro.
抱歉 女士 他不在这里
I'm afraid, Madonna, he is not here.
他去伊莫拉了 切萨雷·博吉亚给他委派了任务
He's gone to Imola. A commission for Cesare Borgia.
谢谢 你能转告他我来过吗
Thank you. Will you tell him that I called?
这是你
This is you.
本来是的
It's meant to be.
他遇到了困难 无法绘出我的样子
He was having some trouble capturing my image.
他在我身上也遇到了一样的困难
He had the same problem with me.
我以前是他的模特
I was his model once.
他有独特的能力
He has a peculiar sense.
他能从人们的脸上看出苦难
He can see suffering in people's faces.
你肯定有不为人知的真♥相♥
There must be a truth about you.
你经历过的苦难
The suffering you've gone through,
让他无法理解
that he can't understand.
真理让他止步难行
Truth gets in his way.
我猜你是他的朋友吧
I assume you're a friend of his.
对 以前是
Yeah, I... I used to be.
祝你好运
Good luck.
别靠近他们
Stay away from them.
我认得这个声音
I recognize that sound.
这不是城市真正的摸样 你看
It's just not a true depiction of the city. Look.
我看着挺好
Looks all right to me.
有些楼不见了 你在说什么
Some of the buildings are missing! What are you talking about?
被遮挡住了
They're obscured!
地图无法保守秘密
A map can't keep secrets.
你为什么这么生气 冷静点
Why are you getting so angry? Calm down.
不 不 我不要冷静
No, no, I won't calm down.
如果我要做这件事 我就要做好
If I'm going to do something, I'm going to do it right.
我需要从空中画这座城市
I need to draw the city from the air.
当然 很简单
Oh, sure. Easy.
让鸟载你一程 轻松得很
Hitch a ride with the birds. No problem.
你越来越疯癫了
You get crazier by the minute.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
列奥纳多
Leonardo?
如果你留在地面上
If you're connected to the earth,
就无法通过上帝视角看一切
it's impossible to see with God's eyes.
所以 八个区 每个区
So... Eight sectors. Each one
我们都一步步丈量
we measure step by step.
捕捉所有小细节 你瞧
Every tiny detail. See?
好吧 要怎么做
All right. How exactly?
虽然花了你很长时间 但恭喜
It took you long enough, but congratulations.
你发明了新的手推车
You've made a new kind of barrow.
瓦伦蒂诺公爵肯定会很开心
Il Valentino will be thrilled.
你明白它的工作原理 对吧
You can see what's happening here, right?
我们边走路 轮子边转动
As we walk, the wheel revolves,
球也边往下掉
the balls drop down,
这样我们便可测量精确的距离
so we can measure perfect distances.
好吧
All right.
我们有多少了
How many do we have?
别跟我说话 否则我会忘了数到哪里
Don't talk to me or I'll lose count!
四十三 四十四
Forty-three, forty-four...
六十七 六十八 六十九
67, 68, 69...
23加41
23 plus 41...
一 二 三
One, two, three...
二十 二十一
Twenty, twenty-one...
七 八 九
Seven, eight, nine...
54加76
Fifty-four plus seventy-six...
四十五
Forty-five...
你说过 地图无法隐藏秘密
You said a map can't ever hold secrets.
所以呢
So?
看看这些人
Look at all these people.
他们的脸上写满了惊恐
The faces, they are frightened.
这里有什么我们不知道的事
There's something going on here we don't know about.
住在这座城市感觉怎么样
How does it feel to live in this city?
那正是你的羊皮纸上没有记录的
That's what's missing from your parchment here.
就是这个 这就是你之前听到的声音
That's it. That's the sound you heard before.
是的
Yes.
真神奇
That's fascinating.
公爵选择你真是非常聪明
The Duke was very smart to pick you.
我能跟你聊几句吗 -当然
May I speak with you a moment? - Of course.
去个安静地方吧
Somewhere quiet.
当然 好的
Certainly, yes.
这真美
It's beautiful.
你打算在这里待多久 列奥纳多
How long do you plan to stay here, Leonardo?
抱歉 我不明白你的意思
I'm sorry, I'm not quite sure I follow.
伊莫拉
Imola.
这里现在是你的家了吗
Is this your home now?
我知道
I understand.
跟瓦伦蒂诺公爵在一起令人陶醉
It's intoxicating being with Il Valentino.
毫无疑问 他很欣赏你
And he's undoubtedly impressed by you.
那一定...无法抗拒
That must be... irresistible.
抱歉 你想说什么
I'm sorry, what's this about?
你为什么要跟我谈话
Why did you need to speak to me?
佛罗伦萨派我来这里调查他
Florence has sent me here so that I may study him.
我需要知道他能构成何种威胁
I need to know what threat he poses.
我需要知道他是否有入侵我们城市的计划
I need to know if he harbors plans to invade our city,
而你挡了我的路
and you are getting in my way.
派你来只是为了安抚他
You were sent here merely to appease him.
而不是让他成为更大的威胁
Not to make him into an even bigger threat.
我 不 没有 我本意并非如此
I... no, no, it was never my intention.
我知道你受宠若惊
I understand you've been flattered,
但一旦你让他成功一次
but once you give him one success,
他就会期待又一次 然后另一次
he will expect another, and then another
然后再一次
and then another.
我明白
I understand.
当然
Of course, um...
工作一完成我就马上离开
I'll leave as soon as my work is finished.
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand.
他太看重你了 不会放你走的
He values you too highly. He won't let you go.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
把他想成一个拿着最心爱玩具的孩子
Think of a child with a favorite toy.
他永远不会把你让给别人
He won't share you. Ever.
这就是成为对切萨雷·博吉亚这样的人来说
That's the price of becoming indispensable
不可或缺之人的代价
to a man like Cesare Borgia.
大人
Your Excellency...
列奥纳多 快点 让我看看
Ah, Leonardo. Show me, show me.
这是伊莫拉的鸟瞰图吗
Is this Imola from above?
是的
It is.
我能一眼看到整座城市
I can see the entire city at a glance.
我之前从未见过这样的东西
I've never seen anything like it before.
你是怎么做到的
How have you done this?
剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表