剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表
I'd sooner borrow your gold than your books.
对不起 女士
Forgive me, Madonna.
我太突兀了 这样不对
I'm blunt. It's a fault.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
卡特里娜
Caterina.
没事了你走吧 卡特里娜
That'll be all, Caterina.
好 女士 谢谢
Yes, Madonna. Thank you.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我能进去吗
May I come in?
我听说了那桩丑闻
I heard about the scandal.
我猜你已经失去了韦罗基奥工作室的位置
I assume you've lost your position at Verrocchio's workshop.
是的 父亲
Yes, Father.
把你弄进那个工作室花了我不少钱
It cost me a lot of money getting you into that studio.
-那些钱都白费了 -不是
- Money that's all wasted now. - No.
没有白费 有人委托我作画
It's not wasted. I... I've been commissioned.
阿梅里戈·德班奇让我画他女儿
By Amerigo de Benci, to paint his daughter.
只有一个客户 无法说明你是艺术家
One client doesn't make an artist,
列奥纳多
Leonardo.
但你自己心里清楚 对吧
But you know that, don't you?
如果你借我一笔钱 让我开自己的工作室
If you advance me funds to open my own workshop,
以后我会回报你的
in time I could repay you.
你有罪吗
Were you guilty?
没有
No.
我家人在等着我吃晚饭
I have my family waiting for dinner.
明天再来吧
Come back tomorrow.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
只有一张床
There's only one bed.
别傻了 我们一起睡 来吧
Don't be silly. We'll share it. Come.
-你确定吗 -来吧
- Are you sure? - Come.
你有什么困扰吗
Something's bothering you?
我就是在想事
I was just thinking about something.
什么事
What is it?
我最早的记忆
It's my earliest memory.
我当时还是婴儿 在芬奇郊外我母亲家
I was just a baby in my mother's house, outside Vinci,
一只鸟飞进来 落在我的摇篮上
and a bird flew in and landed on my crib.
滚开 丑鸟
Shoo, you ugly beast!
我母亲是农村姑娘
My mother was a peasant girl,
非常迷信 而且她吓坏了
a head full of superstition and she was terrified,
她不知道该怎么办 不知道那是什么兆头
she didn't know what to do, she didn't know what it meant,
所以她带我去找村子里的那个老妇人
so she took me to the old woman in the village.
而且我母亲相信了那老妇人说的话
And my mother believed what the old woman had told her.
什么话
What?
带他远走 不然整个镇都会被诅咒
Take him away or the town will be cursed.
她说我被诅咒了
She said I was cursed.
什么诅咒
What curse?
不重要了
It doesn't matter.
列奥纳多 求你了 说吧
Leonardo, please, tell me.
不管那诅咒是什么
Whatever the curse was,
都让我觉得也许我注定要一个人
it made me think maybe I was supposed to be alone.
永远一个人
Forever.
没有人是注定一个人的
No one is meant to be alone.
也许吧
Perhaps.
但在那之后我再没回过家
But I never did go home after that.
列奥纳多
Leonardo?
我被送去跟我父亲同住
I was sent to live with my father.
他是个公♥证♥员 一个私生子对他没什么好处
He was a notary with no use for a bastard.
有天早上
And one morning...
送我的吗
For me?
他送了我一个礼物
...he brought me a present.
我们出去转一转
Let's go for a ride.
他带我去看我爷爷
He took me to visit my grandfather.
他们交谈的时候 我在玩耍
I played while they talked.
然后
And then...
爸爸 爸爸
Papa! Papa!
然后他就走了
And then he was gone.
爸爸 爸爸
Papa! Papa!
爸爸 爸爸
Papa, Papa, Papa!
我父亲现在跟他的新妻子儿子住在佛罗伦萨
My father now lives in Florence with his new wife and son.
我今晚去找他了
I spoke to him tonight.
我问他能不能借我开工作室的钱
I asked him for funds to open a studio.
他怎么说
What did he say?
他说明天再去
He said come back tomorrow.
列奥纳多
Leonardo.
你不是一个人
You're not alone.
不再是了
Not anymore.
您不想笑一笑吗
Don't you want to smile?
不
No.
为什么
Why not?
因为我不高兴
Because I am not happy.
这幅肖像存在的时间会比您久
This portrait will live beyond you.
您想让后人如何铭记您
How would you like to be remembered?
一个诚实的女人
As an honest woman.
是他吗
Is that him?
博纳多
Bernardo!
是他
It is!
瞧瞧这是谁
Well, well...
我没在这见过你
You're a new face around here.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
卡特里娜
Caterina.
-你要让我进去吗 -当然
- Are... Are you going to let me in? - Yes, of course.
我应该怎么称呼您
Who shall I say is calling?
博纳多·班伯
Bernardo Bembo,
威尼斯和米兰公爵阿戈斯蒂诺
the ambassador from His Serenity Agostino Barbarigo,
巴尔巴里戈阁下的大使
the doge of Venice to the duchy of Milan.
如果您想让我说全部头衔
Well, if you want me to use your full title,
得花一会时间
that's going to take a while.
-拿上大使的包 -你最好坐下
- Take the Ambassador's bag. - You'd better sit down.
博纳多
Bernardo!
你终于来了
At last. You're here.
你是来救我的吗
Have you come to rescue me?
我觉得你是最不需要营救的人
I think you're the last person who needs rescuing.
但你错了
But you're wrong.
我被逼嫁给这个坏人
I'm being made to marry this awful man.
路易吉·尼科利尼是个富庶人家的公子
Luigi Niccolini is a gentleman from a prosperous family.
那你是跟我父亲一伙了 对吗
You're not taking my father's side, are you?
那是当然
Of course he is!
-博纳多 见到你真高兴 -我也是 朋友
- Bernardo, so good to see you. - And you, my friend.
我希望你不介意 但我给你女儿带了礼物
I hope you don't mind, but I brought your daughter a gift.
帮助她克服对婚姻的恐惧
To help ease the sting of matrimony.
又是书 她的脑袋里已经全是书了
More books? Her head's already full of them.
亚里士多德《伦理学》的布鲁尼译本
Bruni's translation of Aristotle's Ethics.
博纳多 你太宠我了
Bernardo, you spoil me.
没错
Yes, he certainly does.
博纳多 容我向你介绍列奥纳多·达芬奇
Bernardo, may I introduce you to Leonardo da Vinci?
一位天赋禀异的年轻画家
A talented young artist.
-非常幸会 先生 -很高兴认识你
- Very pleased to meet you, sir. - Pleased to meet you.
-捕捉吉内薇拉的美貌并非易事 -确实
- Capturing Ginevra's beauty will be no easy task. - Indeed.
我们走吧
Shall we?
班代利神父 这是列奥纳多
Father Bandelli, this is Leonardo.
修道院院长是我的老友
The Abbot is an old friend.
班代利神父
Father Bandelli.
圣多纳托的僧侣
The monks of San Donato a Scopeto
希望画一幅三博士朝圣的画
wish to commission a painting on the Adoration of the Magi.
-这是个很好的主题 -没错
- It is a worthy subject. - Indeed.
你父亲向我保证
Your father assures me
对你的指控毫无根据
that the charges against you were baseless.
他还说你有绝世的天赋
And he says you possess great talent.
我很荣幸能完成这幅画作
I would be honored to complete this work.
我猜你知道
I assume you know
罗吉尔·范·德·韦登
Rogier van der Weyden's
关于这个主题的画作
剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表