剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表
That's what brings us...
真正的荣光
True glory.
大♥师♥
Maestro?
列奥纳多
Leonardo.
您在烦恼什么 大♥师♥
What's troubling you, Maestro?
我承认
I confess.
我可能眼高手低了
I may have overreached.
球体的重量太重了
The weight of the sphere, it is too great.
这个起重机 能完成第一段搬运
This crane will manage the first part of the journey.
但想再从这里吊到顶部
But raising it from here to the top...
脚手架会无法承受
The scaffold will not bear it.
对
Yes.
起重机调过头来时 它就会坍塌
When the crane swings around, it will collapse.
这事关我的名誉
My reputation hangs on this.
去上♥床♥吧 列奥纳多 去吧
Go to bed, Leonardo. Go to bed.
这是我的重担
This is my burden.
无重
It's weightless.
它得无重
It needs to be weightless.
这不可能
This can't be.
这么多滑轮抵消重量
So many pulleys reducing the weight.
不
Oh, no...
快点 转齿轮啊
Come on, engage the gears.
来啊
Come on, come on.
好样的 大♥师♥
Bravo, Maestro!
我们去哪
Where are we going?
我最喜欢的地方 我说了
My favorite place, I told you.
好吧
All right.
-就这里吗 -就是这里
- This? - This is it!
这就是你最喜欢的地方吗
This is your favorite place?
这就是我最喜欢的地方
This is my favorite place!
我来这里画人
It's where I come to draw people.
-人们洗衣服的地方吗 -对
- Where people wash their clothes? - Yes.
这让我觉得放松 水声
I find it relaxing, the sound of the water...
-奇怪吗 -嗯
- Is that strange? - Yeah!
我再带你看样东西
Let me show you something else.
我小时候 会整天盯着人看
When I was a child, I used to gaze at people all day.
我什么都不说
I mean, I would never say anything.
我就盯着他们的脸
I would just stare at their face.
你现在说话也像个孩子 知道吗
You still talk like a child, you know that?
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
没有 就是发自内心
Nothing, it... It's from the heart.
对于孩子 一切都那么魔幻 神奇
Well, when you're a child everything is magical and wondrous
我们天生是好奇的
and we are, by nature, curious.
就像...
It... It's like...
大部分人看到那泉水池 只会看到
Most people would look at that fountain, and they would just see
水流过渠
water flowing through a channel.
那你看到了什么
And what do you see?
我是看到了那个 但还有上千个其他问题
Well, I see that, but there are thousands of other questions.
"水是怎么流的
"How does the water flow?
它是怎样翻腾滚动的
"How does it turn? How does it tumble?
它怎样跟周围的一切互动"
"How does it react with everything else around it?"
有上千个问题需要解决
There are thousands of questions that need unraveling.
明白吗
Do you know what I mean?
我在努力理解
I'm trying to.
我能整天盯着他们的脸
I could stare at these faces all day.
你盯着他们时看到了什么
What do you see when you stare at them?
故事
Stories.
他们每个人都经历了一段旅程
Each of these people has been on a journey and...
你可以从他们脸上看出来
You can see that in their face.
只要靠得够近就能看到
If you get close enough you can see it.
那这张脸呢
What about this face?
-这张脸 -对
- This face? - Yes.
她看上去...
She looks...
-她看上去坚强 -对
- She looks strong... - Yes.
-坚定 -我喜欢
- And determined... - Like it.
她想让自己过上更好的生活
She wants a better life for herself.
但同时
But also...
她受过伤
She's been hurt.
她不想再受伤了
And she doesn't want to be hurt again.
好吧 那列奥纳多·达芬奇呢
All right, um, what about Leonardo da Vinci?
他有什么故事
What's his story?
我得去工作了
I have to go to work.
我们才刚来呢...
We've only just got here...
我们今晚见吧 我保证
Look, I'll... I'll see you tonight. I promise.
别 列奥纳多
No... Leonardo!
来啊 古列尔摩
Come, Guglielmo!
过来
Come to me!
想跟爸爸一起去集市吗
You want to go to the market with Papa?
爸爸
Papa!
爸爸 爸爸
Papa! Papa! Papa!
爸爸
Papa!
爸爸
Papa!
爸爸
Papa!
有人在吗
Hello?
抱歉我之前丢下了你
I'm sorry I left you earlier.
怎么了
What is it?
你为什么哭了
Why are you crying?
你不该看的 还没画完呢
You weren't meant to look. It isn't finished.
我都说了 我都求你了
I asked you, I begged you...
我求你别画下它了
I begged you not to paint this!
我不能闭上眼睛 我必须画出我所见
I can't close my eyes. I need to draw what I see! I...
你需要...你就不懂吗
You need to... Can't you understand?
我遭遇过很糟的事 我不想记起
Something very bad happened to me. I don't want to remember!
我以为...
I thought...
我们是朋友 但你就没有感情
That we were friends, but you have no feelings.
你...
You're...
你太自私了
You're just so selfish!
你只在乎你的艺术
You only care about your art.
那你留下画吧 我不在乎
You keep the painting then, I don't care.
-别犯傻了 -不 如果你想就毁了吧
- Oh, don't be stupid now! - No, no, destroy it if you want.
-画是你的 你画的 -我不在乎
- It's yours! You painted it! I just... - I don't care!
我另找个模特画
I'll find another model to paint!
佛罗伦萨有几百个模特呢
There are hundreds of models in Florence!
好啊 那你去吧
All right then. Just go.
把包给我
Give me the bag.
你父亲的礼物吗
Gifts from your father?
不是 大♥师♥
No, Maestro.
那...
Then...
你承认这是你从我这里偷的
You admit you stole them from me.
我赶走你之前 你还要为自己说什么话吗
Do you have anything to say for yourself before I dismiss you?
我想画出完美的东西
I wanted to paint something that was perfect.
你给我走人
I want you out of here.
滚
Go!
谢谢
Thank you.
-早上好 -早上好
- Buongiorno. - Buongiorno.
我跟你说过了 这里没工作给你
I told you before, there's no work for you here.
请走吧
Please leave.
我需要见列奥纳多·达芬奇
I need to see Leonardo da Vinci.
他不在这里
He's not here.
-那他在哪 -走了
- Where is he? - Gone.
什么叫"走了"
What do you mean "gone"?
工作室不雇小偷
This studio doesn't employ thieves.
-请走吧 -小偷
- Now, please leave. - Thieves?
我需要找你们大♥师♥说话
I need to speak to your master.
马上给我走人
You'll leave right now,
不然我叫法警压你去巴洁罗监狱
or I'll have the bailiff march you to the Bargello.
别 站住 这里不欢迎你
No, no! Stop! You're not welcome here!
大♥师♥ 我想拦住她 但她闯了进来
Maestro! I tried to stop her! She barged her way in!
我需要给你看样东西
I need to show you something.
没事 阿方索 去吧
It's all right, Alfonso. Go. Go.
你得看到这个
剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表