剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表
晚安 寂寞的人
Goodnight, lonely man.
贾科莫 醒醒 该干活了
Giacomo? Wake up. We need to get to work.
早上好
Good morning.
怎么了
What's happened?
那个模特
The model.
他拿走了一切
He's taken everything.
纸张 用具 我的笔记和设计 一切
The paper, the supplies, my notebook, all my designs, everything!
我去那边
I'll go that way.
站住
Hey, stop!
贾科莫 站住
Giacomo! Stop!
不 不
No, no...
他是我的客人 小伙子
Hey! He's my client, boys!
你在想什么 怎么来这里
What were you thinking of coming here?
要是你没偷我东西 我也不必来
I wouldn't have come if you hadn't stolen from me.
我的笔记本呢 还给我
Now, where's the notebook? Give it to me.
还有羊皮纸
And the parchment.
在我肚子里
In my stomach.
你什么 -市场上的新鲜面包 我卖♥♥了换钱
In your what? - Fresh bread from the market. I sold it.
那些纸非常贵
That paper was worth a fortune.
是条很美味的面包 有坚果
It was a very nice loaf. Seeded.
我没有开玩笑 -我也没有
I'm not joking! - Neither am I.
你能买♥♥得起更多纸
You can afford more paper.
但我不能再饿着肚子过一天了
But I can't afford to go another day without a meal.
你明白吗
You understand?
我明白
I understand.
谢谢你救我 我不会再需要你了
Well, thank you for the rescue. I won't be needing you again.
我救了你就得到这些吗 一句"谢谢"
Is that all I get for saving you? A "thank you"?
你卖♥♥了那些纸 那就是你的报酬
You've had the paper. That's your payment.
我想要更好的东西
I want something better.
不如给你屁♥股♥来一脚
How about a boot up your ass, then?
当然那也行 给我份工作吧
That's one option, certainly. How about a job?
工作
A job?
你们艺术家总会让人在工作室居住工作
You artists always have people living and working at your studio.
你知不知道
Do you have you any idea
要成为艺术家
the dedication it takes
需要多大的决心
to become an artist?
我想成为艺术家
I want to be an artist.
你太令人窒息了
You're insufferable.
抱歉 词太长听不懂
Sorry, long word.
难以忍♥受
Unbearable.
我该猜到的
Ah. Could have guessed.
不行 不行 你疯了吧
No, no, no, no! You're out of your damn mind.
他很渴望 他想学
He's keen. He's willing to learn.
两小时前 你还想把他钉十字架
Two hours ago, you wanted him crucified!
他只是运气不佳 每个人都值得一次机会
He's down on his luck. Everyone deserves a chance.
列奥纳多 我们现在有重要的工作
Leonardo, we're in the middle of a major commission.
我们没时间 也不能分散精力
We have no time and we don't need any distractions.
贾科莫 进来
Giacomo. Come in here.
你还记得托马索吗 我的第一学徒
You remember Tommaso, my first apprentice?
你跟着他 他会教你该知道的一切
You follow him and he'll teach you everything you need to know.
东西给我
Give them back to me.
什么
What?
我看到你拿了
I saw you take them.
现在还给我 除非你想让手骨折
Now give them back unless you want your hands broken.
你好
Hello.
大人
Your Grace.
你是谁 我见过你
Who are you? I've seen your face.
我是卡特里娜
I'm Caterina.
你之前和威尼斯人一起在宫殿
You were at court with the Venetian.
你是列奥纳多的朋友 -对
You're friends with Leonardo. - Yes.
你喜欢列奥纳多吗
Do you like Leonardo?
我喜欢学东西 他什么都知道
I like learning things. He knows everything about everything.
而且他做了一个精妙的玩具 就为让我开心
And he created an amazing spectacle just to entertain me.
没错 -没人为我这么做过
True. - No one's ever done that for me.
我不怎么有人陪
I don't get a lot of company.
但你一定有朋友吧
But you must have friends?
公爵没有朋友 只有臣民
Dukes don't have friends. Only subjects.
现在你有了
Well, now you have one.
我
Me.
吉安·盖拉佐奥 你下去吧
Gian Galeazzo, leave us, please.
那么 卡特里娜
So... Caterina.
你收到我们的礼物了 -对
You received our gifts. - Yes.
非常感谢 大人 礼物很美
Thank you so much, Your Grace. They're beautiful.
今晚你和大人共进晚餐
You'll dine with His Excellency tonight.
单独进餐
Alone.
什么 您不去吗
Sorry? Without you there?
有权势的男人 对世界有一定要求
A man of power has certain demands that he makes on the world.
我在给你提供一个机会
I'm offering you a chance
让你保留你已经适应了的生活
to keep the life to which you've become accustomed.
我了解我丈夫
I know my husband.
如果他满足 我的生活也会轻松些
My life is easier when he's most contented.
记住
Just remember.
只有我能得到他的心
I alone have his heart.
穿黑色裙子
Wear the black one.
他更喜欢黑色
He will prefer it.
这就是大名鼎鼎的委托吗
So this is the famous commission?
看上去
It looks, um...
像一堆木头和帆布
like lumps of wood and canvas.
还没完成
It isn't finished yet.
你的作品永远没有完成
Nothing you do is ever finished.
你是来嘲笑我的吗
Have you come here to tease me?
不
No.
你会让它化腐朽为神奇 我知道
It'll all turn to magic in your hands, I know it.
现在 我只想及时完成
Right now, I just need to finish it in time.
列奥纳多 我得跟你谈谈
Leonardo, I need to talk to you about something.
博纳多走了
Bernardo's gone.
我不能分心 现在不行
I can't be distracted. Not right now.
他离开米兰了 但我受邀留下来
He left Milan. And I've been invited to stay.
你在听我说话吗 -什么
Are you listening to me? - What?
抱歉 我忘了
Sorry, I'd forgotten.
人的感情对你而言只是分心
People's feelings are just a distraction.
这是我的第一个大型委托
This is my first major commission!
我不能在你来闲聊的时候放下一切
I can't just drop everything when you come calling with gossip!
不 我明白
No, I see that.
抱歉我不请自来了
Sorry to have barged in!
列奥纳多
Leonardo?
那个男孩 年轻的公爵 他说他很崇拜你
The boy, the young Duke, he told me how much he admires you.
你为什么要告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this?
因为没人应该一个人
Because no one should be alone.
尤其是孩子
Especially a child.
请进
Come in.
大人
Your Excellency.
我们之前的讨论还没结束
We didn't finish our discussion.
艺术 绘画
Art, drawing.
我们有相同的爱好
We both share the same passion.
我在想或许
I was thinking perhaps
我们可以上课
we could take lessons,
在你的住处
here at your apartment.
我们谁是老师 谁是学生呢
Which one of us would be the teacher and which the student?
谢谢您送的新衣服
Thank you for my new wardrobe.
您真慷慨 大人
You're very generous, Your Grace.
我喜欢拥有美丽的东西
Well, I like owning beautiful things.
你很悲伤
You're very sad.
你为什么一个人
Why are you alone? Hmm?
如果你把心给了别人
If you've given your heart to somebody,
他为什么不好好保管
why doesn't he keep it safe?
你爱的人背叛你了吗
Has the man you love turned his back on you?
我知道了
I know what you are.
你是来自乡村的小姑娘
Little girl from the country,
充满梦想 希望有个更好的生活
filled with dreams, wants a better life.
剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表