剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表
建造这些防御工事
Build these defenses
和堡垒将会无懈可击
and the fort will be unassailable.
这些画里有真正的力量 快看
There is real power in these drawings. Look.
怎么了 出什么事了
What? What is it?
大人
Your Excellency.
圭杜巴尔多·达·蒙特菲特罗公爵请求会面
Duke Guidobaldo da Montefeltro requests an audience.
两只蛤♥蟆♥试图在一根木头上保持平衡
Two toads trying to balance on the same log.
来看看
Come and watch.
我没看到我的三万弗罗林
I don't see my 30,000 florins.
我什么都没带给你 但我也什么都不要
I bring you nothing. But I demand nothing.
那这次会面对我们来说就是浪费时间
Then this meeting is a waste of time for both of us.
我有儿子 我希望他有未来
I have a son, and I want him to have a future.
我不希望他在饱经战乱之地长大
I don't want him growing up in a war-torn land.
举械投降 他就能在和平中长大
Surrender your arms and he will live in peace.
有人对我拔剑相向
A man raises a sword against me.
我必须做出同样反应
I must respond in kind.
那么
Well...
你有什么建议
What do you suggest?
我是来提议停战的
I've come to propose a truce.
我们的儿女可以平安长大
Our sons and daughters may grow up
没有刀剑抵着他们的喉咙
without a sword at their throats.
我们都放下我们的武器
We both lay down our arms.
有人闻到什么了吗
Does anyone smell something?
某种...又臭又刺鼻的东西
Something... foul and pungent?
某种我无法忍♥受的东西
Something I can never abide.
软弱
Weakness.
你浑身都散发着软弱
You reek of it.
那味道令我恶心
The aroma sickens me.
滚回你的山谷等着我吧 圭杜巴尔多
Go back to your valley and wait for me, Guidobaldo,
因为我一定会来
for I'm surely coming.
为了你
For you,
为了你的儿子
for your son,
为了你整个家族
for your whole family.
但防御工事尚未修筑
But the defenses are not yet built.
你等一段时间再威胁他
Would it not be better to have waited
不是更好吗
before you threaten him?
勇敢就是盾牌 尼科洛
Boldness is a shield, Niccolo.
他们看到我并不害怕
They see that I am not frightened.
勇气比任何城墙都要坚固
Courage is stronger than any wall.
是的 但是大人 -但是
Yes, but Your Excellency... - But?
你这么说真让我吃惊 尼科洛
You surprise me with that word, Niccolo.
你并没我想象的那样无畏
You are not as fearless as I thought.
看看那里的列奥纳多
See Leonardo there.
他建造了坚固的城垛
He builds strong battlements.
你那些懦弱的"但是"会在上面
You will make little cracks appear in them
凿出裂缝
with your cowardly "But."
那种人连自己的影子都会害怕
A man like that will try to outrun his own shadow.
大人 我在想
Your Excellency... I was thinking...
您已经不需要我在这了
You no longer have need of me here.
您有足够的人做这项工程
You have enough men to do this work.
你想离开我的宫廷
You plan to quit my court
去给其他资助人效力
and step straight into the patronage of another?
不 不不 当然不是
No... No, no, of course not.
圭杜巴尔多会出大价钱让你帮他建造城垛
Guidobaldo would pay handsomely for you to build him battlements.
我计划会佛罗伦萨 回我的工作室
I plan to return to Florence, to my studio.
我帮你在这建工作室
I'll build you a studio here.
写信告诉佛罗伦萨人现在这里是你的家了
Write and tell the Florentines this is your home now.
马匹备好了吗
Is that horse ready?
亲爱的列奥纳多
Dearest Leonardo.
我很抱歉我们之前那样分开了
I'm so sorry we parted the way we did.
我很抱歉我推开了你
I'm sorry I pushed you away.
今天我在你的工作室见到了丽莎·德尔吉奥康多
I met Lisa del Giocondo at your studio today.
我们都是来见你的
We had both come to see you,
却发现你去了伊莫拉
but learned that you had left for Imola.
我求你 别让上次争吵成为我们最后一次对话
Please, let's not leave things as we have.
我之前以为我不想让你回到我的生活中
I didn't think I wanted you back in my life.
但我错了 我们都有误入歧途的时候
But I was wrong. We're all misguided sometimes.
我很担心你 列奥纳多
I am worried about you, Leonardo.
我知道你不是个坏人
I know you're not a bad person.
你为什么选择丢下这里的工作
Why have you chosen to leave your work here?
这次你是想逃避什么
What are you running away from this time?
请回来吧 我想你 你的卡特里娜
Please come back, I miss you. Yours, Caterina.
你来不是因为你在乎我
You didn't come because you care about me.
你来是因为你需要我 这有天壤之别
You came because you need me. Very different.
谁
Hello?
是谁
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
去觐见室
Go to the audience chamber.
要求见他
Demand to see him.
安静
Quiet.
我要见公爵
I need to see the Duke.
叫他 快
Call to him. Go on!
大人
Your Excellency!
再喊一次 -大人
Again. - Your Excellency!
列奥纳多 怎么了
Leonardo? What's wrong?
守卫
Guards!
圭杜巴尔多的手下进入了我的城♥堡♥
One of Guidobaldo's men in my own fort!
肯定有叛徒
There must be a traitor.
如果有 大人 我们会找到他
If there is, my Lord, we'll find him.
我向您保证 我会把城市掀开找到他
You have my word. I'll tear the city apart.
你看到我们有多危险了吗
Do you see what danger we face?
躲在城墙后无法赢得胜利
Hiding behind walls will not win campaigns.
我们必须进攻
We must attack!
我需要武器 死亡机器
I need weapons, engines of death.
你是我的工程师
You are my engineer.
帮我制♥造♥能毁灭敌人的武器
Create me weapons that will destroy my enemies.
这不是我来这的目的
This is not why I came here.
你改变了河流原来的河道
You've re-routed rivers from their course.
你设计了城邦 都是以我之名
You've designed cities, all in my name.
谁还能有这种机会
What man was ever given this chance?
我让你成了上帝 列奥纳多
I've made you into a God, Leonardo.
你不能背叛我
You cannot forsake me.
我想回家
I wish to go home.
你和我 我们是一类人
You and I, we are the same.
我们不需要其他人需要的东西
We don't need the things that others need.
我们不需要被爱
We don't need to be loved.
尤其是在我们能使人心生敬畏和恐惧时
Not when we can inspire awe and fear.
沿着罗马道路的一百英里
A hundred miles along the Roman road.
给我一百具尸体
Give me a hundred corpses.
什么
What?
你真的想回家吗
You truly wish to go home?
设计一个能杀死一百个人的武器
Design a weapon that will slaughter a hundred souls.
这是你赎回自己灵魂的唯一办法
That is the only way that you will buy your own soul back.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
他想要武器 战争机器
He wants weapons. Engines of war.
尼科洛说得对
Niccolo was right.
他用奉承引诱你
He seduced you with his flattery.
这个不能称为你留给后世的东西
This cannot be your legacy.
我必须如此 贾科莫
I have to, Giacomo.
这是我们能离开这里的唯一办法
It's the only way I can buy passage to our freedom.
设计一个能杀死一百个人的武器
Design a weapon that will slaughter a hundred souls.
这是你赎回自己灵魂的唯一办法
That is the only way that you will buy your own soul back.
起来 公爵要见你
Get up! The Duke wants you.
好的
Yes.
我不明白
I don't understand it.
他是你最优秀的士兵
He's your finest soldier.
你最衷心的部下
Your most loyal.
所有人都会看到我愿意牺牲他
Everyone will see that I was willing to sacrifice him.
所有人都会知道
Everyone will know
我愿意做他人无法想象的事
that I am willing to do the unthinkable.
剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表