剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
你花着他的钱生活
You're living here at his expense
却偷偷爬上另一个男人的床
while you're climbing in and out of another man's bed!
你对我一无所知
You know nothing about me!
我保证我不会伤害他
I promise I won't ever hurt him.
给我这个东西的人 他不是我的情人 好吗
And the person who gave me this, he's not my lover. All right?
求你了 如果你告诉列奥纳多 只会伤害他
Please. You'll only hurt Leonardo if you tell him.
给我
Give it to me.
现在哪个区域可以开始了
So, what sections do we have ready to go up now?
这些和那个
These ones and that one.
那个 那边的吗 -对
That's... That one there? - Yeah.
那这三个呢
What about these three sections?
我们能放在地板上吗
Can we lay them out on the floor?
好 告诉我你需要什么
Okay. Tell me what you need.
我想在打样前前看看
I want to see them before they go up.
好 现在有这个 -列奥纳多
Yes. So we have this one... - Leonardo!
抱歉打扰了
Forgive the intrusion.
不好意思 现在不方便
I'm sorry, this is not a good moment.
你必须原谅我 我得带人来看看
You must excuse me. I have to show someone around.
过来吧 -不能观摩 现在不行
Come here. - No spectators. Not right now.
求你了
Please.
他来这干什么
What's he doing here?
不好意思 米开朗基罗需要看看另一面墙
I'm sorry, Michelangelo needs to look at the other wall.
大厅里有另一个任务 就在这里
There's a new commission for the hall, just here.
但是 不不不
But, uh... No, no, no.
拜托
Please...
你得让他离开
You have to ask them to leave.
列奥纳多 我怎么能拒绝呢
Leonardo, how could I resist this offer?
城里最优秀的两位艺术家 一人绘制一副湿壁画
The two finest artists in the city, each painting a fresco.
相信我 这将是两位巨人间的较量
Believe me, it will be a great duel between two giants,
因为你们都是巨人
because you are both giants!
而佛罗伦萨将会成为最终赢家
And Florence will be the winner!
你几乎不会注意到我
You'll hardly even notice me.
不错 列奥纳多 画得不错
Not bad, Leonardo. Not bad.
列奥纳多
Leonardo...
对 好的好的
Yes. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好 谢谢 谢谢
Yes. Thank you. Thank you.
好
Yes.
继续
Hey, go on.
帮帮他 请帮帮他 -好
Help him. Help him, please. - Yeah.
加油 加油
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
我 我不能这样工作
Look, I... I can't work like this.
他们为什么要发出那么大噪音
Why do they have to make so much noise?
听着 我们现在不能停下
Look, we can't stop now.
我们得完成 -我 我不是要停下
We have to finish it. - I... I'm not stopping,
但我无法集中注意力
but I just can't focus.
你知道他要画什么吗
Do you know what he's planning?
知道
Yes.
卡辛那之战 我听到他们讨论了
The Battle of Cascina, apparently. I heard them discussing it.
我想偷偷看一眼 但他很保密
I tried to get a glimpse, but he's very secretive.
我能想出一两个形容他的词
I can think of one or two other words to describe him.
放吧
Now.
大家都回家吧 完工了
Everybody go home. We are done.
听到大♥师♥的话了吗 我们回家了
Did you hear the Master? We go home, boys!
走吧 兄弟们 走吧 你们听到大♥师♥的话了
Go home, boys. Come on. You heard the maestro.
我想今天就到这里吧
I think that's enough for today.
麦泰洛
Uh, Metello?
这确实有浓浓的火♥药♥味
Well, that definitely says "Battle."
大家都在谈论 所以我想过来看看
Everyone is talking, so I thought I'd come and see.
就是这个吗
So, this is it?
著名的湿壁画
The famous fresco.
你之前来过 我看到你了
You've been here before. I saw you.
我不知道你是否想见我
I didn't know if you'd want to see me.
已经好久没见了
It's been so long.
你还记得我们最后的谈话吗
Do you remember our last conversation?
你因为我搅黄了生意而怒斥我
You admonished me for failing in business.
我来这不是为了跟你吵架 儿子
I didn't come here to have a row with you, my son.
他们说你在伊莫拉时曾身处险境
They said you were in peril for a time in Imola.
原来你听说了
Oh, you heard!
我猜你倒是挺关心我的
I suppose you were very concerned for me.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
你不了解我的感受 -不 我确实不知道
You don't know what I feel. - No, I don't!
但我从没有了解你的机会 不是吗
But I've never been given an opportunity, have I?
这个... -你 你在期待什么
Well... - What... What were you expecting?
你来这干什么
Why are you here?
我... -你什么
I... - You what?
我只想说
I just wanted to say...
你有惊人的天赋
You have an astonishing gift.
是的
Yes.
当我在米兰工作时 我认识了一个年轻男孩
When I went to work in Milan, I met this young boy...
他也有惊人的天赋
Who also had an astonishing gift.
他是个天赋禀异的年轻艺术家
He was a talented young artist.
但他被逼一个人生活
But he was also forced to live alone.
当然他的情况与我不同
Of course his situation was different to mine.
他的监狱不是草棚 而是宫殿
His prison wasn't a haybarn. It was a palace.
列奥纳多 -你把我送走时我多大 父亲
Leonardo... - How old was I when you sent me away, Father?
我不记得了
I don't recall.
我记得
I remember.
我那时才五岁
I was five.
他们根本不关心我 父亲
They didn't care for me, Father.
多年来 我每晚都睡在污秽中
Every night, I slept on filth, for years.
你给予了我生命
You had power over my life.
但却没有爱来培养它
But there was no love to temper it.
好吧
Well...
至少你有这次机会来为此事责备我
At least you had this chance to admonish me for it.
我父亲今晚来看我了
My father came to see me tonight.
他说了什么
What did he say?
他和我一样 有些话永远也说不出口
He's like me. Some words just aren't in his vocabulary.
我很抱歉 但是
I'm sorry, but...
你一直期望他成为一个永远不会成为的人
You keep expecting him to be something that he never will.
有些事我应该早告诉你的
There's something I should have told you.
你在伊莫拉时我见过他
When you were in Imola, I saw him.
他当时去拜访索德里尼
He was visiting Soderini.
我也不确定
And I don't know for certain,
但我想可能是他
but I think it may have been him
让你从伊莫拉被放了出来
who got you released from Imola.
是的
Yes.
我相信他爱你 列奥纳多
I believe he loves you, Leonardo.
即使他无法说出这些话
Even if he can't say the words.
列奥纳多大♥师♥
Maestro Leonardo!
先生
Sir.
我不知道你在佛罗伦萨
I didn't know you were in Florence.
我是来找你的
I came to find you.
好多年不见了
It's been some years.
确实
Indeed.
小恶魔 你先走 我一会来找你
Salai, you go ahead. I'll join you.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
法兰西王依然统治着米兰
The King of France still governs Milan.
我的朋友们希望看到鲁多♥维♥科重新登上王位
My friends, they would like to see Ludovico back on the throne.
鲁多♥维♥科肯定还在监狱里
Ludovico is still in prison, surely.
是的 所以我们需要佛罗伦萨
Yes, which is why we need Florence
支持他复位的权力
to support his claim.
你知道他是个有...个性的人
You know him to be a man of some...character.
也许
Perhaps...
你可以代表他说话
You could speak on his behalf.
说服索德里尼向法国请♥愿♥
Persuade Soderini to petition the French
让鲁多♥维♥科复位
for Ludovico's reinstatement.
请务必原谅我 先生 我得回去工作了
You must forgive me, sir. I must get back to work.
该死的
Damn it.
还需要更多时间 颜料没干透
It needed more time. It wasn't properly set.
剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表