剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表
回来真好
It's nice to be back.
有什么地方不对劲
Something's wrong.
我觉得我选错了形象
I think I've chosen the wrong image.
摩尔人说塑像要英勇无比
Il Moro said it should be heroic.
它应该奋起前蹄 看到了吗
He should be rearing up. See?
之前从未有人这样做过
No one's ever done it before.
后腿的负担太重了
There's too much burden on the back legs.
支撑不了青铜的重量
It will never support the weight of the bronze.
要不
What about...
加个敌人
an enemy?
在马蹄下
Under foot.
在这里 被践踏着
Trampled, here.
这样就可以连接地面了
Then it would be connected to the ground.
大♥师♥ 我们在这个上面已经工作数小时了
Maestro, we've been working for hours on this.
我们 我们本周内要完成这个
We... we need to finish it this week.
我们完工后才能休息
We'll sleep when we're done.
大人
Your Excellency.
早上好
Good morning.
你在造什么 更多戏剧性的东西吗
What are you making? More theatrics?
不 这是个雕像
No. This will be a statue...
您祖父策马扬鞭的塑像 看到了吗
of your grandfather on horseback. See?
为什么马没有鬣毛 马上也没有骑士
Well, why doesn't it have a mane? Or a rider?
会有的 这只是小模型
It will. This is only a maquette.
下一步 我们会用黏土塑形
So, next, we finish it in clay,
之后铸模 最后用青铜锻造
and then we make a cast, and then we forge it in bronze.
听起来很复杂
It sounds very complicated.
所有的创造都很复杂 大人
Well, all creation is complicated, Your Excellency.
还记得那个让你无比开心的机械鸟吗
Remember that mechanical bird that delighted you so much?
我见过真鸟从蛋里孵出来 飞走了
I saw a real bird hatch from its egg, and fly away.
我透过窗户看到的 而那只用了一瞬
I saw it from my window. And that only took a moment.
上帝真幸运 可以依靠奇迹
God is fortunate. He can rely on miracles.
我们只能依靠 麻布 黏土和木头
We must rely on... hessian and clay and wood.
请原谅 大人 我们 我们必须继续工作了
Ah, forgive me, Your Excellency. We... we must continue here.
你们有工作要做 当然 当然了
You have work to do. Of course. Of course.
好的 谢谢您
Yeah, thank you.
回威尼斯吗
Returned to Venice?
是的 大人
Yes, Your Grace.
把你一个人留在这里吗
And left you all alone?
是的
Yes.
然而 我想留在宫廷
However, I would like to remain at court.
我对米兰已生出浓厚的感情
I've grown very attached to Milan.
如果可以的话 大人
If it's all right, Your Grace.
知道吗 女人常常不得不
You know, women are often condemned to
生活在阴影中
a life lived in the shadows.
男人能用一句高抬我们
Men can elevate us with a word...
也能一秒毁灭我们 是的
And destroy us in a single moment. Yes.
卡特里娜 我越来越喜欢你了
Caterina, I've grown to like you.
你这么聪明 如此有趣
You are so clever and entertaining.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道你出身卑微
Your origins are humble, I've always known that,
但你在这里似乎比任何贵妇都更从容自在
but you seem more at home here than any of my gentlewomen.
谢谢
Oh.
鲁多♥维♥科
Ludovico!
我需要征求我丈夫的同意
It's necessary for me to ask my husband for his approval.
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
亲爱的
Darling.
那个威尼斯人的情妇
The Venetian's mistress...
想留在这里 和我们在一起
wants to remain here, with us.
不是所有的月亮都被星星簇拥
All is not the moon surrounded by stars.
当然 你身边应该有美人
Of course, you should have someone beautiful
从旁侍候 亲爱的
to attend you, my love.
大人
Your Grace?
失陪
Excuse me.
所以 看来你可以留下了
So... it seems you are approved.
谢谢您 大人
Thank you, Your Grace.
一百 也许更多
A hundred. Maybe more.
所有人都公然违抗我吗
All in open defiance of me?
对我的刺杀在人们脑中种下了恶念
The attempt on my life has put mischief in men's minds.
您的廷臣很快就会有力量反抗您
Your own courtiers will soon have the power to move against you.
他们说 -我知道他们说什么
They say... - I know what they say!
我只是监护人 没有头衔的继承权
I'm a caretaker. I've no real claim for the title.
吉安·盖拉佐奥
Gian Galeazzo
很快就会成年
will soon come of age.
而且他会统治公国
And he will rule the duchy...
米兰如果落到他的手中会彻底完蛋
Milan would fall if it were in his hands.
吉安·盖拉佐奥只是个病怏怏的孩子
Gian Galeazzo is just a sickly child.
是的 大人 但是
Yes, Your Excellency, but...
只要您的侄子在这座城市里
As long as your nephew is in this city,
他就拥有人♥民♥的爱戴和支持
he has the love and support of the people.
你什么意思
What are you suggesting?
万一他发生什么不幸
If anything were to happen to him...
绝不会得到我的祝福
it would never be with my blessing.
"万一" 大人
"If," Your Lordship.
大♥师♥ 这是你的吗
Maestro, is this yours?
不
No.
或许是那个男孩的 我们该归还吗
Perhaps it belongs to the boy. Shall we return it?
不 我去吧 谢谢
No, I'll do it, thank you.
带模特进来
Bring in the model.
把这个脱掉
Take this off.
拿好
Hold this.
用右手 对
With your right hand. Yes.
脚这样放
And feet.
对
Yes.
手臂稍微放松一些
Relax your arm a little.
再放松些 你 你太用力了
Relax a little more. You're... You're trying too hard.
放松
Just relax.
你冲着我大声嚷嚷
How do you expect me to relax
我要怎么放松啊
when you're barking at me like that?
别笑
Don't smile.
你想让我摆什么表情
How do you want me to look?
我想让你严肃
I want you to look grave.
像个战士
Like a warrior.
像这个让我屁♥股♥发酸的马鞍吗
Like the saddle has made my ass sore?
我以为你说自己以前做过模特 -是的
I thought you said you'd modeled before. - I have.
我一直脱衣服赚钱
I'm always stripping off for money.
你是哪里人 家人呢
Where are you from? Where's your family?
我母亲生我的时候去世了
My mother died when she gave birth to me.
那你父亲呢
And your father?
他喜欢打人
Handy with his fists.
等我一有能力喂饱自己后 就逃离了他
Got away from him as soon as I was old enough to feed myself.
休息一会吧
Take a rest.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
你想让我叫什么名字
What would you like it to be?
贾科莫 -贾科莫
Giacomo. - Giacomo.
你住在哪
And where do you live?
很多地方
Different places.
我在城里有好几处住所
I've got residences all over the city.
避暑宫殿 冬宫
A summer palace, a winter retreat...
你脚上有咬痕
Those are bite marks on your feet.
你是住在街上吧
You've been sleeping in the streets?
德尔庞塔乔大道 那里的流浪汉更有品位
Via del Pontaccio. You get a better class of vagrant.
对你来说一切都是笑话
Everything is just a joke to you.
而显然对你来说 一切都无比严肃
And apparently you think everything is desperately serious.
很晚了
It's late.
我们明天再继续
We begin again tomorrow.
今晚你可以睡在这里
Tonight, you can sleep here.
都听你的 付钱的说了算
Whatever you want. You're paying.
床在那边 在后厨
The bed's in there. In the scullery.
你也没有家人吗 那朋友呢
You don't have family either? What about friends?
你是著名的艺术家 为什么这里空荡荡
You're the famous court artist. Why is this place so empty?
剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表