剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表
My! You're eager, aren't you?
我或许能帮你找回那些颜料
I might be willing to recover those paints for you.
但你得通过卖♥♥身把它们买♥♥回去
But you'll have to work them off in trade.
我不再干那些了
I don't do that anymore.
你不干了吗
You don't?
我现在是个艺术家了
I'm an artist now.
艺术家
An artist.
你这么想吗
Is that what you think?
如果你想把颜料要回去
If you want those paints back,
就要按我说的做
you'll do exactly what I say.
工作时睡觉吗
Sleeping on the job?
对 我肯定是不小心睡着了
Yes, I must have drifted off.
我之前在教堂祈祷
I was in the chapel praying.
我知道你的颜料丢了
I understand your pigments have gone missing.
一个临时的挫折
A temporary setback.
宫殿里有传言说你眼高手低了
Rumors are circulating at court that you're in over your head.
有人在下赌
Some are taking bets.
什么赌
What kind of bets?
说你永远无法完成
That you'll never finish it.
你害怕我吗
Did I frighten you?
这个嘛
Well.
一点恐惧对艺术家有好处
A little fear is good for an artist.
我在你身上投资了很多 列奥纳多
I have invested much in you, Leonardo.
而你给我的回报
And you have given me
微乎其微
very little in return.
我救了您的命
I saved your life.
我有时在想你是否后悔救了我
There are times I wonder if you don't regret that.
您为什么会这么说
Why do you say that?
你花了数月用青铜铸雕塑
You had the bronze to cast that statue for months.
以前没人铸过那么大的雕塑
Well, no one has ever cast a statue of that size.
我一直在努力解决技术难题
I've been trying to solve the technical challenge of it.
或许吧
Possibly.
也或许你不再想荣耀我了
Or possibly you were no longer eager to honor me,
在我侄子去世后
after the death of my nephew,
在你朋友突然离去后
and the abrupt departure of your friend,
可爱的卡特里娜
the lovely Caterina.
我依然非常忠诚 大人
I remain fully committed, Your Excellency.
那证明给我看
Then prove it.
列奥纳多 快 快来
Leonardo. Come. Quickly.
快来 -怎么了
Come on. - What?
你怎么拿回这些的
How did you get these?
只需询问对的人
You just need to know who to ask.
所有东西都在
Everything's here!
对
Yes.
告诉大家我们明天继续工作
Tell the men we return to work tomorrow morning.
好的
Will do.
"亲爱的卡特里娜
"Dearest Caterina,
我感觉没有你自己如同沉溺
"I feel like I'm drowning without you.
我很有动力完成湿壁画
"I am driven to complete the fresco,
却已经好几周无法入睡
"and have been unable to sleep for weeks.
微不足道的错误也能使我勃然大怒"
"The slightest error has been enough to send me into a rage."
不不不 朱利奥 不对
Oh, no, no, no! Giulio, no!
不对 别从手开始画 从衣服开始
No, don't start on the hands! Start on the shirt!
"我感觉自己的生命悬于一线
"I felt as if all my life hanged in the balance.
我被一种不祥的预感消耗殆尽"
"I have been consumed by a terrible foreboding."
好孩子
Good boy.
"我感觉自己犯了一个致命的错误
"I sense that I have made some fatal mistake.
今天 我发现了错误"
"And today, I realized I had."
停 大家都停下
Stop. Everyone stop.
错了
It's wrong.
什么错了
What's wrong?
天花板太低了
The ceiling is too low.
但天花板是你画的
But it's the ceiling you drew.
我知道是我画的 但我画错了
I... I know I drew it, but I drew it wrong.
太低了
It's too low.
如果门徒们想站起来
If the apostles were to stand,
就会撞到脑袋
they'd bump their heads.
列奥纳多 天花板或许太低了 但这只是画
Leonardo, the ceiling may be too low, but it's a painting.
他们没有人会站起来 这
None of them will stand. It's...
这看起来还行
It looks fine.
你觉得我们在这就是做这个吗
Is that what you think we're here to do?
让画作看起来还行 让它们看上去差强人意吗
Make things look fine? Make them look adequate?
没人会注意到
No one will notice.
我会注意到
I will notice!
每次我看它都会让我痛苦万分
It will torture me every time I look at it!
现在我发现了错误 就不能回到过去
Now that I've seen it, I can't un-see it!
你们没注意到吗
Did none of you notice?
没有吗 没人吗
No? Nobody?
你们全都不在乎吗
None of you care?
"我实在告诉你们 你们中间有一个人要卖♥♥我了"
"I say to you, one of you shall betray me."
"亲爱的卡特里娜
"Dearest Caterina,
我已无颜面对其他人
"I can no longer face the others.
我感觉自己坠入了一个黑洞
"I felt as if I'd fallen into a black hole.
我最大的恐惧成真了
"My worst fears realized.
湿壁画 像马雕塑一样 是又一个愚蠢的尝试
"The fresco, like the horse, was yet another folly.
我想被抹去 消失人间"
"I wanted to be erased, to disappear."
怎么样
Well?
我们哪儿都找遍了 没人看到他
We've looked everywhere. No one's seen him.
他不可能就这样消失
He can't have just vanished.
我们明天要怎么办 那些人在问了
What are we going to do tomorrow? The men are asking.
您怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
米兰没有秘密
There are no secrets in Milan.
至少对我来说没有
At least, not from me.
抱歉 大人 我还没有完成湿壁画
I'm sorry, Your Lordship, I haven't completed the fresco yet.
我害怕了
You're afraid.
你说恐惧对艺术家来说有好处
You said fear was good for artists.
我说的是一点恐惧
I said a little fear.
我犯错了
I made an error.
如果我要修复 需要花费数周
If I'm to fix it, it could take weeks.
就这样吗
Is that all?
你知道伟人在成功前会失败多少次吗
Do you know how many times great men fail before they succeed?
我听过你的演讲
I heard about your speech.
艺术投资艺术家
How art invests the artist
及他们的资助人 并能永垂不朽
and his patron, with immortality.
伟大的艺术 没错
Great art, yes.
这也是我的希望
I demand nothing less.
为我挚爱的妻子
For my beloved wife.
也为了我
And for me.
你没有太多时间了
You don't have much time.
您在说什么
What are you talking about?
我的权力
My grasp on power is
极不稳固
tenuous.
但庆祝活动 您
But the celebration, you...
您打败了法国人
You defeated the French.
为那次胜利所征收的税
The taxes that paid for that victory
让人♥民♥对我群起攻之
have turned the people against me.
与此同时 法国人与威尼斯人结盟
Meanwhile, the French have formed an alliance with the Venetians.
只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time
他们还会再次进攻
before they strike again.
人都去哪了
Where is everyone?
列奥纳多 他们走了
Leonardo. They're gone.
我们需要派信使下去 让他们都回来
We need to send a messenger, get them back now.
马上就去
Right away.
我们重新开始
We begin again.
天呐
Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, my God!
朱利奥 快来帮我
Giulio! Come and help me with this.
你们不能在这
You can't be in here.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
列奥纳多 列奥纳多
Leonardo! Leonardo!
他的喉咙被割了
剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表