剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表
He has no interest in me.
你又聪明 又迷人
You are far too bright and charming
不能只当仆人 卡特里娜
to only be a servant, Caterina.
大家都能看出来
Anyone can see that.
谢谢
Thank you.
婚礼就是明天了
The wedding is tomorrow.
我没时间做这些 列奥纳多
I don't have time for this, Leonardo.
不会很久
It won't take but a moment.
你画完了吗
Have you finished?
你自己看吧
Well, see for yourself.
怎么样
Well?
你说过我不该有角度的坐着
You said I wasn't meant to be seated at an angle.
没错 但这样能增加层次
Well... Well, you weren't, but it creates depth.
我
I'm...
我无话可说
I'm speechless.
你画出了真实的我
You have painted me as I am.
从里到外
Inside and out.
怎么做到的
How?
我们都有忽视我们的父亲
We both have fathers who look past us.
我看到你的眼睛时
When I look into your eyes,
能看见自己的痛苦
I can see the pain in my own.
那你对画满意咯
Then you are pleased?
这不仅美 而且
It's not just beautiful, it's...
而且真实
It's true.
就像你说的一样
Just as you said it would be.
我手中的树叶
And leaves in my hands...
月桂树和棕榈树
The laurel and the palm.
照着博纳多家徽画的
Drawn from Bernardo's family crest.
因为他让你快乐
Because he gives you joy.
我很骄傲做了你的模特
I am so proud to have sat for you.
还没有画完 还差得很远
It's not finished. Not even close.
现在还没画约瑟
There's no Joseph as of yet,
但您能看出构图的新颖
so you can't appreciate the novelty of the composition
和颜色的亮丽
and the brightness of the colors.
您觉得如何
What do you think?
我觉得这画一塌糊涂
I think this painting is a mess.
你失去了这份工作
You have lost the commission.
我会把材料钱都还给你 父亲
I'll pay you for the materials, Father.
在德班奇先生付我钱后
Once Signore de Benci pays me.
一分不差
Every florin.
那送你去韦罗基奥工作室的钱呢
And the money to enroll you in Verrocchio's workshop?
你这辈子吃住用的钱呢
The room and board you've been given your entire life?
我没要求被生出来
I didn't ask to be born.
没人希望你被生出来 列奥纳多
No one asked for you to be born, Leonardo.
你是个错误
You are a mistake.
一个不愉快的巧合
The unhappy consequence
不过是一晚喝了太多酒
of an evening spent drinking too much wine.
养我是你的职责
It was your duty to raise me.
你至少欠我那些
You owed me that much.
-我什么也不欠你 -你什么也没给我
- I owed you nothing! - You gave me nothing!
你让我感觉一无是处
You made me feel like nothing!
因为我知道你这辈子只能一无是处
Because I always knew that's all you'd ever amount to!
不
No.
没有人是注定一个人的
No one is meant to be alone.
你就是
You are.
那个老妇人说得对
The old woman was right.
你被诅咒了
You are cursed.
列奥纳多 我要见你
Leonardo. I need to see you a moment.
单独见
In private.
当然
Of course.
你应该告诉我你在干什么
You should have told me what you were doing.
您做了什么
What have you done?
已经有谣言说
There are already rumors
博纳多睡了我女儿
that Bernardo has slept with my daughter!
让我女儿在她大婚之日拿着他的家徽
To have my daughter holding his seal on the day of her wedding?
您女儿善良纯贞
Your daughter is chaste and virtuous.
那些只是象征着她敬仰的男人
That was merely a symbol of the man she admires!
那人却不是她父亲吗 你是这个意思吗
As opposed to her own father? Is that what you're saying?
所以你把她画得那么悲伤
That's why you've painted her looking so miserable!
我想让你马上离开
I want you to leave here at once.
你不会收到任何工钱
You'll be paid nothing for this.
你好
Hello.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我有好消息
I have wonderful news.
博纳多 我要做他的情妇了
Bernardo, I'm to be his mistress.
-他的情妇 -对
- His mistress? - Yes.
他说他会帮我养家
He says he'll provide for my family,
而我 我会跟他一起旅行
and I'll... I'll travel with him.
你要走吗
You're leaving?
-我... -不要
- I'm... - No.
你说过我永远不会一个人
You said I'd never be alone.
你不会的
You won't be.
我们还能见彼此
We'll still see each other.
怎么见
How?
我时不时会回佛罗伦萨
I'll be back in Florence sometimes.
我说了我不能生孩子
I told you I can't have children.
这是个我不能错过的机会
This is an opportunity I can't miss.
-我替你高兴 真的 -谢谢 谢谢
- Well, I'm happy for you. I really am. - Thank you. Thanks.
肖像画和修道院的画怎么样了
How was the portrait and the painting for the Abbot?
对 都很成功
Yes, both were a success.
太好了
Great!
实际上 我 我要开自己画室了
Yes, in fact I'm... I'm going to open my own studio.
你自己的画室
Your own studio?
不在这 不在佛罗伦萨 但是
Not here, not in Florence, but, um...
这里已经有太多画家了
There are too many artists here already
而且我不可能超越韦罗基奥
and I can't possibly compete against Verrocchio.
-那去哪 -在米兰
- Then, where? - In Milan.
我收到了鲁多♥维♥科·斯福扎的邀请
I've just had an offer from Ludovico Sforza.
没错
Yes.
瞧瞧我们 列奥纳多
Look at us, Leonardo.
你猜不到命运会发生什么变化 对吧
You never know what turns fortune will take, do you?
我真为你开心
I'm so happy for you!
你在米兰 我在威尼斯
You'll be in Milan, I'll be in Venice.
坐马车也就三四天的时间
It can't be more than three or four days apart by carriage...
那是你吗
Is that you?
应该是
It's supposed to be.
那他边上的人呢
And the figure beside him?
我本以为我不能画他
I didn't think I could paint him.
但我画了
But I did.
我父亲是约瑟
My father as Joseph.
太厉害了
It's brilliant.
不 不是
No, it isn't.
只是一片混乱
It's a chaotic mess.
我眼高手低了
I overreached.
我想在一个作品里塞下太多内容
I attempted to cram too many ideas into a single work.
我还没想要是否要画完
I'm still deciding whether to finish it.
列奥纳多
Leonardo.
当你和萨尔塔雷利在一起时
When you were with Saltarelli...
是我把你出♥卖♥♥♥给了波德斯塔
I betrayed you to the Podesta.
我知道
I know.
你知道了
You know?
你想要我的位置
You wanted my place.
逮捕的时机证明就是你
The timings of the arrest suggested no one else.
那
And...
那你不生气吗
And you're not angry?
不再生气了
Not anymore.
从某些方面来说 你帮了我
In some ways, you did me a favor.
马可和朱利奥说你要去米兰
Marco and Giulio told me you're going to Milan.
带上我吧
Take me with you.
为什么
Whatever for?
你需要有人帮你
剧集 | 列奥纳多(2021) | 导航列表