剧集 | 功夫(2021) | 导航列表
你们在这干嘛呢
what are you guys doing up here?
看到出什么事了吗
did you see what's happening?
嗯 克洛伊真的很抱歉
yeah. chloe said she's really sorry.
不是那个 外名有警♥察♥啊
not that. there are cops outside.
好像在抓人什么的
they're making some kind of arrest.
怎么回事啊
what's going on here?
你哪里也不能去
you're not going anywhere.
我说了 你敢阻止我
i told you, you try to stop me,
你家人就得死
your family dies.
其实我家人安全了
actually, i know my family's safe.
- 抱歉哦 - 不可能的
- sorry. - impossible.
她说的我都听到了
i heard every word.
好的呢 是我们的暗号♥
"okey dokey"-- shen family code
说明危险解除了
for "the bullies are gone."
看来我的羁绊也是我的支持
guess my attachments are also my strength.
你没有东西要挟我了 结束了
you have no leverage. it's over.
你从我们的相遇中
have you learned nothing
还没有学到东西吗 小尼姑
from our encounters, little monk?
我不需要筹码也可以揍扁你
i don't need leverage to kick your ass.
你带了后援
you brought backup.
不是的 不管是谁 都不是我的人
no. whoever's out there, they're not my men.
看来我被跟踪了
seems i've been followed.
被谁
by who?
拉塞尔·谭
russell tan.
- 碧玉 - 亨利 快
- biyu. - henry, go.
去帮姐♥妹♥们♥
the sisters, help them.
我不能让你拿武器
i'm not letting you take the weapons.
速战速决吧
let's make this quick.
他们还在等什么
what are they waiting for?
妮基
nicky?
我没事
nicky: i'm ok.
谭的人拿了武器
tan's men got the weapons.
要拿去哪里
where do you think he's taking them?
如果要我猜 去找子琪了
if i had to guess, ziqi.
芝兰也不见了 我看到她开车走了
zhilan's gone. i saw her drive off.
谭 芝兰
tan, zhilan--
不管谁先找到子琪
doesn't matter who gets to ziqi first.
- 我们都得阻止他们 - 怎么阻止
- we have to stop them. - but how?
他们已经先走了 我们连车都没有
they've got a head start, and we don't even have a car.
我们有卡车
we have a truck.
有信♥号♥♥了
got service,
我家人发了一大堆信息
like, 50 texts from my family.
妮基 怎么回事啊
nicky, what's going on?
你们安全吗
nicky, on phone: are you guys safe?
嗯 埃文让警♥察♥把那些人抓走了
yeah. evan had those guys arrested.
我可能等下就联♥系♥不上你们了
look. ok. i might lose you guys in a second,
需要你们答应我件事
so i need you to promise me something.
什么
well, what?
一定不要担心
promise me not to worry.
答应我今天要好好过
promise me you'll have an amazing day,
过好你们计划了这么久的完美一天
a day that is everything you planned for.
奥尔西娅 你和丹尼斯值得的
althea, you and dennis deserve it.
你们所有人都值得的
you all deserve it.
- 妮基 - 答应我
- nicky-- - promise.
我们保证
we promise.
我们爱你
ok. um, love you g--
好的吧
ok. ok.
没事
ok.
你听到你妹妹说的了
you heard your sister.
婆婆肯定好奇我们跑哪去了
po po's gonna wonder where we are.
走吧 下去了
come on. let's go. come on.
她都一直跟丹尼斯在一起呢
ryan: yeah. she's spending a lot of time with dennis.
她肯定想要偷我老公呢
she's definitely trying to steal my husband.
是啊
oh, yeah.
到时间了 走吧
it's time. let's go.
什么情况
what is happening?
巫师
the sorcerer.
我相信你在我们的照顾下会过得很舒服的
i trust you've been comfortable in our care.
我跟你无话可说
i have nothing to say to you.
什么都没变
nothing has changed.
你错了 子琪
you're mistaken, ziqi.
很多都变了呢
much has changed.
你能感觉到 对吧
you can feel it, can't you?
我说过了
i have told you,
武器
the weapons...
里面的能量
the energy within,
不是为你而打造的
they are not meant for you.
你不配拥有
you are not worthy of that p--
你要把能量附着到武器上
you will transfer the energy to the weapons.
为我启动变革
you will initiate biange for me.
能量想要散出来
the energy wants to come out.
它们想要自♥由♥
it wants to be free,
这些武器会被重新附魔
and these weapons want to be charged again.
我几个月前找到你的时候就说了
tan: when i found you here months ago, i told you,
你想来软的还是来硬的
there would be an easy way and a hard way.
你可以现在就阻止这一切的
you can make this stop right now.
释放能量吧
release the energy.
怎么了
what is it?
我感觉到了 变革
i can feel it-- biange.
如果你现在束手就擒 或许还能活下来
if you give up freely, you might even survive.
无论如何变革都要来的
biange is coming one way or another.
不要
no.
很好
very well.
你不放弃 我只能强夺了
if you won't give it up, i'll have to take it.
子琪
ziqi!
不要啊
- nngh! - no!
- 不 - 子琪不要啊
- no! - ziqi, no.
勇士
the warrior.
我们得送你去医院
we need to get you help.
你来了 我可以放手了
you are here. i can let go now.
什么 不
what? no.
喂
hello?
妮基 昨晚没赶上你
evan, on phone: hey, nicky, i missed you last night.
埃文
evan?
提醒你一下啊 我答应了休斯检察官
just reminding you, i promised d.a. hughes
她终于要见我的摇滚女友了
she'd finally meet my rock-star girlfriend.
先提醒你一下 她可能会刑讯逼供
fair warning, she's probably gonna grill you
问你克莱默的案子
about how you pulled off the win
你是怎么打赢得呢
on that klymer case.
早上好啊
good morning.
锅里有煮鸡蛋 还热的
hey, some eggs in the pan, still warm.
爸爸 你眼睛怎么了
papa, your eye.
这个啊 没事的 从梯子上摔下来了
oh, this? it's nothing. fell off a ladder.
妮基 我刚跟常太太通过电♥话♥
nicky, i was on the phone with mrs. chang.
她女儿尤尼斯刚在律所升职了
her daughter eunice just got promoted at her law firm.
她说愿意跟你喝杯咖啡
she said she'd have coffee with you,
给你指点指点
give you a few pointers.
自己的事业自己都不上点心啊
if you don't take care of your career, who will?
妈妈 今天几号♥了
mama, what day is it?
我啥时候从寺庙回来的
when did i get back from the monastery?
什么寺庙
monastery? ha! what monastery?
别走啊
stay with me.
科尔温
kerwin.
是啊
yeah.
你怎么会在这 怎么可能
how are you here? how is this possible?
重要吗
what does it matter?
别走啊 好吗
just stay with me. hey.
不 我有地方要去的
no. no. i have someplace to be.
听我说
look.
无论你在追寻什么
whatever you're chasing,
剧集 | 功夫(2021) | 导航列表