剧集 | 功夫(2021) | 导航列表
我是个战士
* i'm a warrior
我叫妮基·沈
my name is nicky shen.
我是个战士
* i'm a warrior
我是个战士
* i'm a warrior
别想打♥压♥我
* never gonna hold me down
我住在这已经三年了
and this has been my home for 3 years,
这里是中国云南省的少林寺
shaolin monastery in yunnan province, china.
我妈妈说是送我来进行文化之旅的
my mom sent me on a cultural tour of china.
没想到
turned out it was really a matchmaking tour
她竟然是为了给我找个中国老公
to land me a chinese husband.
欢迎来到极速约会
woman: welcome to speed dating.
请在桌子上找到你自己的名牌
find your name card at the table...
- 妮基 - 这不过是我妈妈试图控制我人生的
nicky, voice-over: just one of the many ways
手段之一
my mom tried to control my destiny.
我慌了 然后就跑了
i panicked. i ran.
妮基
woman: nicky?
- 妮基 - 这是第一次有人告诉我说
nicky, voice-over: that was the first time anyone told me
我可以有自己的选择
i had a choice in anything.
佩玲是寺院管事的
pei-ling ran the monastery.
我本来计划只在那留一晚
i was only planning to spend the night,
但我在那里看到的一切 让我也想成为其中的一员
but then i saw something that i knew i wanted to be a part of.
坚如磐石
* solid as a rock
我随时接受挑战 尽全力吧
* i'm ready for a challenge, hard as you can hit...
这些女生都是战士 于是我也留了下来
nicky: these women were warriors, and so i stayed,
佩玲成为了我的师♥父♥
and pei-ling became my shifu...
你打不倒我的
* you got nothing on me...
我的导师
nicky: my mentor.
我是个战士
* i'm a warrior
别想打♥压♥我
* never gonna hold me down
我是个战士
* i'm a warrior
师♥父♥
shifu.
训练的目的
the purpose of the training is
不是让你逃避痛苦 妮基
not to hide from your pain, nicky.
你必须找到与家人和平共处的方法
you must find peace with your family.
和平和家人
well, peace and my family
这两件事扯不到一起去
don't really go together.
你以为只有你
you believe you are the only one
和家人相处不来吗
with a difficult family?
我在成为一个师♥父♥之前 生活与现在完全不同
i had a very different life before i became a shifu.
那时我是一个你完全认不出来的
you would not have recognized
张佩玲
the old zhang pei-ling.
那时我是那么痛苦 愤怒
so much pain and anger,
还有遗憾
regret.
我和你一样 以为这里是我的避难所
i, too, thought to find sanctuary here,
但我抛在身后的 却一直挥之不去
but what i left behind still haunts me.
师♥父♥ 这里就是我的家
nicky: shifu, this is my home now.
别让我再回去了
don't make me go back.
自己的路你要自己走
you make the path that you live.
你的生活 你自己的选择
your life. your choice.
但是你要从我的错误中有所感悟 好吗
but learn from my mistakes, hmm?
过来吧
come.
天很快就黑了
it will be dark soon.
师♥父♥ 佩玲
shifu? pei-ling?
师♥父♥
shifu?
芝兰
zhilan.
嘿 呀
hyah! hyah! hyah...
芝兰 不
zhilan, no.
那剑不属于你
the sword is not meant for you.
师♥父♥
shifu!
不 师♥父♥
no! shifu.
我们得送你去医院
we have to get you to a hospital.
不 剑
no. the sword...
你必须拿回来
you must get it back.
你必须阻止她
you must stop her.
阻止芝兰
stop zhilan.
别离开我 求你了
don't leave me, please.
你杀了我师♥父♥
you killed my shifu.
我早就该杀了她
i should've killed her long ago.
嘿 呀
hyah! hyah...
这把剑你驾驭不了
this sword is too powerful for you.
你师♥父♥应该警告你
your shifu should've warned you:
不要试图阻碍命运的车轮
never step in the way of destiny.
变革不会受到阻碍
biange has no obstacle.
我到处寻找杀死佩玲的凶手
nicky: i looked everywhere for pei-ling's killer,
但她就像是一个幽灵
but she was a ghost.
我没有选择
i had no choice.
我只能回到当初我来的地方
i had to go back to the place i ran from,
回到那些我伤害过的人们身边
back to the people i hurt--
我的家人 我的前任
my family, my ex.
我不得不回家去
i had to go home.
你会怎么说
* what do you say?
是时候了吗
* is this the time
再试一次
* for one more try
试图开心生活
* at a happy life...
你怎么说
lucius: * what do you say?
这是否明智
* is this unwise
去寻找我的恐惧
* to seek my fears...
爸爸
baba.
妮基
nicky.
抱歉 我早该打给你们
i'm sorry. i should've called.
我好想你
i missed you so much.
你的眼睛怎么了
what happened to your eye?
没事 我从楼梯上摔下来了
oh, nothing. i fell off a ladder.
让我好好看看你
uh, let me see you.
你太瘦了 得多吃东西啊
you're too skinny. you need to eat.
快来
come on.
我是不是打扰你们了
am i interrupting something?
家里人都在
oh, the whole family is here.
奥尔西娅婚礼的东西刚刚到
althea's bridal gifts were just delivered.
抱歉 什么 婚礼
i'm sorry. what? bridal gifts?
对 你妹妹要结婚了
yeah, your sister's getting married.
奥尔西娅
althea...
看谁回来了
look who's here.
妮基
nicky?
你知道我要结婚了吗
did you know about this?
不知道
father: no idea.
恭喜了
uh, congratulations.
快来抱一个
come here!
你看上去真不错
well, you look amazing.
妈给我的婚前准备
oh. mom's pre-wedding regime.
她一直让我喝什么中草药 难喝死了
she has me on these chinese herbs that taste like garbage.
天哪 你还没看到这个吧
oh, my god. you haven't even seen this.
哇
wow!
好大的钻石
that's massive.
新郎你也认识 丹尼斯·宋
father: you know the lucky groom, dennis soong.
丹尼斯 过来
dennis, come in here.
高中时那个数学竞赛的家伙吗
the mathlete from high school?
他改变可不小呢
he's changed a little since then.
妮基 见到你真高兴
nicky? so good to see you.
我也是呢
nicky: yeah! nice to see you, too.
你们俩怎么
so how did you two...
丹尼斯的公♥司♥准备投资
dennis' company was gonna invest
我的软件开♥发♥ 但后来又暂缓了
in my software startup, but things are on hold,
至少要到婚礼之后吧
at least until after the wedding.
毕竟蛋糕自己没办法跑进来
the cake isn't gonna pick itself. ha ha.
看这是谁啊
well, look who's here.
三年了
you miss every family event
家里的大事小情你都不在
for the last 3 years
礼物一到 你也到了
but show up for the presents.
真是厉害啊姐
power move, sis.
剧集 | 功夫(2021) | 导航列表