剧集 | 功夫(2021) | 导航列表
我很好 妈妈 我只是
i'm fine, mama. i just--
我好像有美雪姨的线索了
i think i have a lead for auntie mei-xue.
但我多了解她一些就好了
but it would help if i knew more about her.
不知道还有什么能告诉你的
i don't know what else to tell you.
知道的我都说了
i gave you everything i had.
我需要了解她
i need to know about her.
她长什么样
what did she look like?
她长得很美
she looked...beautiful.
就连生气都美 她目光慈善
even when she was mad, her eyes were kind.
总是关心所有人
she always looked out for everybody else.
关心动物和人
animals, people.
她和你一样
she was like you.
有一次 有个男孩
there was this one time when this boy
抢了我的包
was picking up my bag
把我推到在马路上
and he threw me down into the road
车差点压死我
and this car almost hit me,
美雪也在场
but mei-xue was there
她挡在我前面
and she stood right in front of me
张开双臂
and she put out her hand
车就刹住了
and the car stopped.
她冒着生命危险救了我
she risked her life for me.
妈妈
mama...
她是我的英雄
she was my hero.
谢谢 妈妈
thank you, mama.
我晚点再打给你
i'll call you later.
注意安全
mei-li: be safe.
美丽
mei-li?hey. uh...uh--
杜克
duke?
声音和桑德拉一样
sounded like sandra, all right.
有一天 我正在设陷阱捕兔子
one day, i was setting some rabbit snares
在几公里远的雪地里
a few kilometers up in the snow there
我踩着的路堤塌了
and this embankment i was standing on gave way,
我就滚下了坡
and i just started ragdolling my way
头撞在了石头上
down the slope, bashing my head on rocks
一路滚到了山底
all the way to the bottom.
当我醒来时 她发现了我
then when i came to, she found me.
她生了一团火还给我的腿固定了夹板
she started a fire and built a splint for my broken leg
还做了个临时雪橇
and a makeshift sled,
然后她把我这个累赘
and then she dragged my dead weight
一路拖了回来
all the way back here.
你有再见过她吗
did you ever see her again?
有 她假期会来拜访我
yeah, she...she'd come and visit me on occasion.
却从不告诉我
she never did tell me
她具体住在哪
exactly where she lived, though.
也从来不和我走的很近
she never let me get too close.
她也没说她在躲谁吗
she never said who she was running from?
没有 她让我永远
no. she told me to
不要去找她
never go up there and look for her,
但我控制不住
but i couldn't help myself.
就去找了她
i went looking for her.
我感觉自己
and i felt like i was getting
离她的小屋很近了
real close to her cabin,
然后她发现了我
and then she found me.
那就是我最后一次见她了
it was the last i've seen of her.
那是多久的事了
how long ago was that?
四年零一个月
4 years, one month.
我要找到她
i need to find her.
都说了 我不知道她确切的住处
told you--i don't know exactly where she lives.
但你比任何人都接近
you got closer than anyone.
你径直穿过森林 大概走一公里
you go straight through the woods, about a kilometer,
会看见一条小溪
then you hit the creek.
沿着小溪向西再走五公里
then you follow that 5 kilometers west...
北边的山上有个峡谷
and there's a gap in the hills to the north.
她的小屋就在那边了
her...cabin's up there someplace.
谢谢
thank you.
需要点建议吗
you want a word of advice?
如果她见到你翻山越岭
if she sees you coming over the hill
还带着两个朋友 她会吓一跳的
with your--your two friends, she'll spook.
那样可就找不到她了
i don't think you'll ever find her that way.
你听到了吗
did you hear that?
喂 喂 她去哪了
hello, hello! where'd she go?
- 什么 - 她去哪了
duke: what? evan: where did she go?
我给了她装备
i gave her some supplies.
她进森林了
she headed off into the woods.
叫我告诉你俩
she told me to tell you.
如果她亲口跟你们说的话
she said if she told you herself,
你们会阻止她的
you'd just try and stop her.
她走了
she's gone.
我们不能去找她
we're not going after her.
我也很担心
look, i'm worried, too,
但妮基都决定好了
but nicky has made her decision.
她自己可以的
she can handle herself.
那么冷 又进了森林
in the cold, in the woods,
又没有明确方向 一个人能行吗
with half-assed directions, alone?
没事的 我们经常露营的
yes. we used to go camping all the time.
她比我更擅长野外生存
she's a better outdoorsman than i am.
肯定比你更有经验
she's certainly more experienced than you.
如果到早上还没她的消息
if we don't hear from her by the morning,
我们就打电♥话♥求助 自己去找
we call in help and go looking ourselves.
现在呢
for now...
只能相信她了
we have to trust her.
是啊
yeah.
峡谷
gap in the hills.
后边有挺大地方呢
evan: there's plenty of space back here.
没必要这么别扭
it doesn't have to be weird.
我挺好
i'm--i'm fine.
那你自便吧
suit yourself.
只会越来越冷
it's only gonna get colder.
我还没有
i, uh...i never thanked you
谢谢你在酒吧里帮我
for that assist back at the bar.
准确来说 你现在还是没有
technically, you still haven't.
我开玩笑的
i'm kidding.
我确定你能对付他
and i'm sure you had him.
还是谢谢了
still. thanks.
没事
no problem.
你有没有发现 我们每次帮妮基
you ever notice whenever we help nicky
冒险什么的
on these...adventures,
总会遇到这种情况
they always turn out like this?
你是说她最后
you mean she always ends up doing
总会做她认为正确的事
what she thinks is right,
即便是要一个人去闯
even if it means going alone?
我们早该料到的
mm-hmm. guess we should've seen this coming.
能跟你说个事吗
can i tell you something?
- 好啊 - 你问我这周
henry: sure. evan: you asked me why
为何有空
i was free this weekend.
我想离开都市静静心
i was leaving the city to clear my head.
我和萨宾分手了
sabine and i, we... we broke up.
很遗憾 妮基知道吗
oh. i'm sorry. does nicky know?
不知道 她经历了那么多事
no. with everything she's been going through,
现在不是时候
hasn't really been a right time
告诉她这事
to tell her, you know?
是啊 我懂
yeah. i get that.
我知道你和妮基
look, i know you and nicky are, um...
没关系兄弟
it's ok, man.
我们不必那样
we don't have to go there.
另外我们都知道那不算什么的
besides, we both know it doesn't matter
我俩做了什么感受了什么
what either of us do or what we feel.
到头来
in the end...
都是妮基来抉择
nicky will choose.
踩中陷阱了
nicky: a trap.
剧集 | 功夫(2021) | 导航列表