剧集 | 功夫(2021) | 导航列表
我们了解到有个记者一直在缠着你不放
we're aware a reporter's pursuing you,
搞一些针对我们委托人的抹黑运动
whipping up some sort of smear campaign against our client.
我已经拒绝了 没什么好谈的了
well, i declined, so there's nothing to talk about.
我们知道
we know.
目前为止 我们很欣赏你的正确判断
we appreciate your good judgment up to now.
以至于 事实上
we appreciate it so much, in fact,
我们想把具体的情况编入法律文件中
we'd like to codify it.
什么法律文件
codify it?
一份保密协议
an nda.
只是想让您站在正确的一方
just to be sure, you'd be in good company.
你们总是这样编故事
that's how you spike the story.
你们恐吓骚扰其他女性
you intimidated and harassed the other women
让她们三缄其口
into shutting up.
恐吓吗
intimidated?
您误会了
no.
对于她们的保密我们做出补偿
we compensated them for their discretion.
我们已经准备好了一份非常慷慨的提议
we're prepared to make a very generous offer,
三十万
300,000.
你签个字就好了
all you need to do is sign.
不 我不需要你的臭钱
no, i don't need your money.
我们只是求个心安理得罢了
how about peace of mind?
我的心安理得
it's not my peace of mind
不是你在这儿讨价还价就能求到的
you're out here bargaining for.
如果您拒绝
if you decline,
希望您能清楚祸从口出的后果
we hope you understand the consequences of speaking out,
这件事的后果 不仅对你
the fallout, and not just for you,
对你周围的人
for the people around you--
你的家人 你的未婚夫 他的家人都会有影响
your family, your fiance, his family.
你什么意思
what are you saying?
你清楚的 宋氏夫妇是蔡斯
as you know, the soongs were significant angel investors
创业公♥司♥的重要天使投资人
in chase's startup.
他倒下了 他们也会倒下
just saying. he falls, they fall, too.
好好想想吧
think about it.
祝你今天愉快 沈小姐
good day, ms. shen.
我们必须把匕♥首♥
by necessity, the dagger had to be snuck out
从出境的船上偷出来
in an outbound ship--
这艘船是给我们市里德博物馆运货的
a delivery to our city's own reed museum,
应该明天会到
scheduled to arrive tomorrow.
你拿不到吗
nicky: you don't have it?
- 我们怎么能拿到 - 我想办法
henry: how do we get it? randall: i extract it.
博物馆里有你认识的人吗
you have people inside the museum?
- 什么时候动手 - 交货的时候
nicky: when? randall: in due time.
为什么要等交货的时候
why wait?
你怎么这么着急
why do you want this so badly?
亨利说你一直想
henry says you work to put artifacts
把文物物归原主
in their rightful place.
我不知道匕♥首♥是从哪儿来的
i don't know where this dagger belongs,
但是有人一直在找它
but there's someone out there who's looking for it,
匕♥首♥不能落到她手上
someone who shouldn't have it, who can't have it.
我们得先拿到匕♥首♥
i need to keep it from her.
你们不打算和我说点儿别的吗
and that's all you're prepared to tell me?
怎么了
yes. why?
你不想把匕♥首♥给我们
you're not giving it to us.
你没交代清楚理由啊
you never gave me a reason to.
等等
wait.
当初我们可不是这么说的
that wasn't the deal.
你只是给了我这匕♥首♥的线索
you gave me a tip about an object.
我动用了我的资源找到了它
i utilize my resources to find it,
我也会用我的资源得到它
and i will use my resources to obtain it.
没有我们 你也不会知道
nicky: without us, you wouldn't even know
匕♥首♥的存在
the weapon exists.
没有我 你们也找不到匕♥首♥
and without me, you'd be where you are right now.
你什么都没失去
you've lost nothing.
这个正义的任务 归还被盗物品
this righteous mission, repatriating stolen objects.
其实你就是个贼
you're just a thief.
我偷一些有钱人的东西
some rich people i steal from,
也卖♥♥给一些有钱人
some i sell to.
我调查过这些武器
i've looked into these weapons.
一些有钱的收藏家
there are wealthy collectors
会追捧像这样的神秘伪经
who will leap after mystical apocrypha like this.
只要加上个传奇 他们就会趋之若鹜
just say the word "legend," and they'll drool.
所以你就把它卖♥♥给
so you'd just sell it
某个有钱的混♥蛋♥吗
to some rich bastard?
我只是保留和返还真正的历史文物
i preserve and repatriate real history.
神秘的便宜货
mystical gewgaws.
把这些卖♥♥给那些有钱的傻瓜可以为我将来
selling those off to some rich sucker will help fund
进行更正义的行动提供资金
my more righteous operations for a long time to come.
如果你把匕♥首♥放到黑市上
hey, if you put the dagger on the black market,
她会得到的
she'll get it.
没错 是她
yes. her.
但不管她是谁 只要她愿意出高价
well, whoever she is, if she'll pay top dollar,
我才不在乎
i don't care.
丹尼斯
dennis.
宝贝
hey, babe.
这是怎么回事
what's all this?
晚餐
dinner.
来 坐
here. sit.
记得我们看的节目里的那个名厨吗
you know that celebrity chef from that show that we watch?
那个总是大喊大叫的人吗
uh, the one who's always yelling?
不 那个总是哭的
no. the crying one.
我发现他的品尝菜单上
i found out he does prix fixe deliveries
有固定套餐可以外送 所以想请你尝尝
of his tasting menu, and i wanted to treat you.
晚餐开始
starting off with a bang,
和牛开胃菜
a wagyu amuse bouche.
快尝尝
go on. try it.
这个是新的吗
this new?
我重新给你买♥♥了一套餐具
i upgraded your set.
那些旧餐具跟这顿饭不太搭
the old silver didn't seem quite up for this meal.
天呢
oh, my god.
他们说这道菜
they said to pair this dish
要配上一瓶陈年贝洛克酒
with a vintage belloq.
这要多少钱
and how much did that cost?
我不知道
i don't know.
从我爸妈的酒窖里拿的
i just grabbed it from my parents' cellar.
如果这一切都消失了呢
what if this all went away?
这些 食物 衣服 车子
this, all of it--the food, the clothes, the cars,
这间公♥寓♥ 你的公♥寓♥
this apartment, your apartment,
巨额支票 旅行 盛大的婚礼
big tickets, big trips, the big wedding.
为什么会消失
why would it?
这只是
it's, uh...
假设
hypothetical.
没有经受过考验 怎么知道我们能否坚持下去
how do we know we'll last if we've never really been tested?
奥尔西娅
althea...
我不需要被考验
i don't need to be tested.
我知道就算
i know i'd love you just as much
你身着破布
if you were head to toe in burlap
我们在垃圾桶里吃残羹剩饭 而不是珍馐美味
and we were eating out of a dumpster
我也会爱你的
instead of eating this.
即便你也身着破布吗
even if you had to wear burlap?
当然
of course.
我们天生一对
we'd match.
第二道菜 藏红花调味饭
course 2-- saffron risotto.
辣泡菜吗
spicy pickles?
好吧 你需要我做什么
ok. what do you need from me?
给你带便当是我妈的主意 因为你帮了忙
the takeout was my mom's idea for your help with everything.
我只负责把它送过来
i just came by to drop it off.
我保证 不用你帮忙
no favors to ask, i promise.
替我谢谢她
ooh, thank her for me.
我会的
i will.
那么
so...
剧集 | 功夫(2021) | 导航列表