剧集 | 功夫(2021) | 导航列表
如果你不能帮我 我就自己做
and if you can't help me, i'll do it alone.
加油啊 这么接近了
ohh. come on. so close.
接近什么
close to what?
你要我做的事啊
doing what you asked--
阻止芝兰
stopping zhilan.
真的是那个驱使着你吗
is that what really drives you, hmm,
我的指示
my instructions?
她在我面前杀害了你
she murdered you in front of me.
她烧毁了寺院
she burned down the monastery.
只要我能阻止她 谁在乎是什么驱使我呢
who cares what drives me as long as i stop her?
如果是愤怒趋势
if anger drives you,
如果你只能感到愤怒 那你就注定失败
if what you feel is rage, you can only fail.
我早告诉过你 妮基
i have told you, nicky,
伸张正义和复仇的区别
about the difference between justice and revenge.
是 师♥父♥
yes, shifu.
但是知道和怎么做往往是两回事
but knowing and doing are not the same thing.
你也教过我这一点
you taught me that, too.
我讨厌她
i hate her.
我们必须一直质疑我们行为的源头
we must always question the source of our behavior.
现在你感到受挫了
right now you are frustrated,
把别人推开
pushing people away.
你已经达到一个瓶颈
you have reached an impasse,
你要关注阻碍
and you focus on the obstacles
而不是对新方法持开放态度
instead of being open to a new way.
请进
come in.
嗨
hey.
我们得谈谈
we need to talk.
谈什么
nicky: about what?
亨利 你来这儿干嘛
henry, what are you doing here?
他告诉我们了 关于你那个疯狂计划
althea: he told us. ryan: about your crazy plan.
抱歉 妮基 我必须说
i'm sorry, nicky. i had to.
你们是来干预我的吗
ok. is this some kind of intervention?
我知道这个计划疯狂 有风险
i know it's crazy. i--i know it's risky.
还需要好好计划 但是我必须拿到匕♥首♥
i know my plan needs work, but i need to get this dagger.
你们阻止不了我
and you can't stop me.
我们知道 妮基
we know that, nicky.
所以我们打算帮忙
althea: that's why we're going to help.
什么
what?
我有点技术 瑞安有点想法
i've got some skills. ryan's got some ideas.
虽然还是很疯狂 但是加起来
it's still crazy, but together,
我们应该能完成这个计划
we think we can make this work.
不 我不能让你们冒险
no. i--i can't put you guys in danger.
我们不会的 我保证
oh. we won't be, promise.
承担一切风险的仍然是你
you'll still be the one carrying all the risk.
我们只是场外协助
we'll just be there assisting from the sidelines,
防止你 你懂的 被抓
keeping you from, you know, getting arrested.
我不是放你鸽子
henry: i wasn't bailing on you.
我知道我们需要帮助 帮我们好好完成这事
i just knew we needed help, help doing this the right way.
好吧 看来我现在可以承认了
nicky: well, i guess i can admit it now.
其实我根本不知道一个人怎么搞定
i had no idea how to pull this off alone.
那么我们开始吧
ok. should we get started,
策划一次真正可行的打劫
make this an actual workable heist?
高跟鞋真是个错误选择
ok, the heels were a mistake.
穿高跟鞋永远不会出错
heels are never a mistake.
抬头挺胸 你可以的
tippy-toe. you've got this.
只要不用穿高跟鞋跑
as long as we don't have to run in these.
不管怎样 我觉得这些鞋真的酷毙了
for what it's worth, i think those shoes are killer.
领结也一样
so is the bow tie.
留意鱼子酱煎饼
dennis: keep an eye out for the caviar blinis.
它们是世上独一无二的
they are out of this world.
我们要跨过多少无家可归的人
ryan: how many unhoused people did we
才能来到这里
have to step over to get in here?
他们还提供鱼子酱煎饼呢
oh, and they're serving caviar blinis!
欢迎来到精英世界
oh, welcome to the 1%.
奥尔西娅跟我说你在寻求投资
althea tells me you're looking for funding.
这里正是寻找投资的好地方
this is the perfect lake to fish in.
来吧 我跟大家介绍一下
come on. i'll introduce you.
好 我稍后就来
um, yeah. i'll catch up in a sec.
我得先喝一杯缓解紧张情绪
i just need a drink to loosen up. heh.
好 我们再最后计划一遍
ok. let's run through it one more time.
- 什么 又来 - 对
ryan: what, again? nicky: yes.
妮基 我们可以的
ok, nicky, but we've got this.
我想办法混进服务器室
henry: i bounce over to the server room,
用这个方便玩意接入主机
use this handy-dandy device to get into the mainframe.
这样我就有权限访问
althea: mm-hmm. giving me an all-access pass
博物馆的所有安保监控
to the museum's security system.
我可以打开任意一扇门 看清里面每一个角落
i can disarm any door and see in every corner of this joint.
在市长发表他的重要讲话 吸引所有人注意之时
ryan: before the mayor says his big speech, as all eyes are on him?
我们进入地下室
we get into the basement.
好了 队员们 加油吧
ok, team, let's go.
这种低级错误
such a mistake.
妮基
evan: nicky?
马上回来
be right back.
你怎么
evan: what are you...
奥尔西娅最后一刻弄到了门票
althea scored last-minute tickets.
免费酒水我不忍♥拒绝呀
i couldn't say no to an open bar.
你不喝酒
you don't drink.
是
yeah.
但是有免费食物啊 鱼子酱煎饼 我的最爱
but the food! mmm. caviar blinis, my favorite.
是吗
are they?
高中毕业舞会之后就没见你穿燕尾服了
i haven't seen you in a tux since senior prom.
这算是个进步吧
i mean, this is an improvement.
天哪 格子呢
god. the plaid.
我试过警告你的
hey, i tried to warn you about that one.
我只是
well, i just, uh,
我无法释怀
i can't get over it.
我觉得最不可能的
this is the last place on earth
就是在这里碰到你
i'd expect to bump into you.
意外吧
ta-da.
你的约会对象好像在找你
uh, i think your date is looking for you.
是啊 你的也是
oh. yeah. oh, yours, too.
对 看来 我就
yeah. uh, i guess i'll, um,
派对上再见了
see you around the party.
肯定的
yes, definitely.
抱歉
sorry.
你告诉了他怎么回事吗
did you tell him what's up?
当然没有 总之 我们知道会遇见他的
of course not. anyhow, we knew that was coming.
- 继续 - 嗯
nicky: moving on. ryan: yeah.
- 妮基 - 爸爸 妈妈
jin: nicky? nicky: baba? mama?
你们在这儿干什么
what are you doing here?
我正想问你这个问题呢
i was just about to ask you the same thing.
丹尼斯的父母把他们多余的票送给我们了
dennis' parents, they offered me their spare tickets.
头一回听说呢
first i've heard of it.
你好 沈太太 沈夫人
hello, mr. and mrs. shen.
你好 亨利
hello, henry.
妈妈 爸爸 有个关于中国现代艺术的
ryan: mama, baba, there's a new exhibition
新展品
of modern chinese art.
你们应该去看看
you should go check it out.
要不我们一起去
why don't we all go?
你带路吧 瑞安
ryan: oh! mei-li: lead the way, ryan.
- 对 带路 - 亨利带路
nicky: yeah, lead the way. henry: lead the way, ryan.
- 老天 - 怎么了
henry: oh, god. nicky: what?
也许你父母让我有点紧张了
maybe your parents make me a little nervous.
你
you...
会紧张
nervous?
我希望他们喜欢我
i want them to like me.
市长15分钟后就开始了
the mayor's due in 15 minutes.
我们真的得抓紧时间
ryan: we really need to get moving.
亨利 那个
mei-li: henry. so, um,
妮基告诉我你是个研究生
nicky tells us you're a graduate student.
剧集 | 功夫(2021) | 导航列表