剧集 | 功夫(2021) | 导航列表
但是我不想干了之后
by the time i wanted off the ride,
他们给我录了像
i mean, they had tapes of me.
我不知道怎么办 只能选择不说
and i didn't know what to do except keep the secret
然后继续听他们的
and keep doing what they told me.
你不应该跟我解释这些
i'm not the one you need to explain this to.
他们会把录像放出去的
they're gonna release the tapes.
宋家女继承人被曝光
"soong heiress exposed."
我妈知道了 肯定就
when mom finds out, she's gonna k--
她会很生气 但是
yeah, she'll be mad, but, you know,
无论如何 她都是爱你的
no matter what, she loves you.
克洛伊
chloe?
我都不敢相信
althea: i just can't believe it.
对不起
nicky: sorry.
我们觉得应该跟你说下
henry: we thought you should know.
不过讲真吗
really, though?
龙与地下城呢
dungeons & dragons?
是啊
nicky: yup.
他好完美啊
he's perfect.
克洛伊那边怎么样了
well, what's the word on chloe?
不知道
althea: i don't know.
警♥察♥把她朋友都带走了
the cops swept her friends up.
戴安娜和克洛伊肯定吵架又和好
i assume diana and chloe are fighting, making up.
忙着收拾吧
henry: cleaning up.
那地方搞得乱七八糟的
the place got kind of trashed.
抱歉你的单身派对搞砸了
sorry your bachelorette was a bust.
别闹了
are you kidding?
我喝多了 玩疯了
i got drunk, i got wild,
我还跟戴安娜增进了感情
and i still bonded with diana.
瑞安
nicky: ryan. henry: hey.
爸爸怎么样了
mm! how's baba?
那么严重啊
that bad, huh?
我们聊得挺好的
well, we had a great chat. but--
但是他还是不能接受妈妈的秘密
he's still not over mama's big secret.
当然不行了
definitely not.
我试了 但他就要待在旅馆
i tried, but he's still up at the motel.
我不知道他如何以及什么时候能原谅她
i don't know when or if he'll forgive her.
爸爸
baba?
该回家了
it's time to come home.
我也很生气
i'm mad, too.
还在努力理清这一切
i'm still trying to make sense of all this.
但是妈妈也很难过
but mama is hurting.
让她独自痛苦
leaving her to suffer
也没办法帮我们高清♥真♥♥相♥
isn't gonna help us figure anything out.
但是她骗我 妮基
but the lies, nicky.
我知道
i know.
这些年你肯定也有秘密瞒着妈妈啊
you must have kept secrets from mama over the years.
你都跟她说了吗
have you told her everything?
- 什么 - 你说的对
-what? -you're right.
我从没告诉她
i never told her.
我看到你了
i saw you.
看到我什么
saw me what?
你离开的几个月后
some months after you left,
我们收到邮件 知道你还活在某个地方
we saw your emails and we knew you were alive somewhere.
妈妈就让我去中国找你
mama sent me to china to find you.
我去了
i did.
我去了你最后出现的地方
i went to the last place you were seen on the tour.
我很无助 很内疚
i felt hopeless, full of guilt.
我让妈妈把你逼走了
i had let mama drive you away.
我以为我也跟你妈妈想要的是一样的
i thought i wanted the same thing mama wanted:
把你带回家
to drag you home.
但我看到你了
and i saw you.
我很开心
i was so happy.
但我还没来得及叫你 你就开车走了
but before i could call out to you, you drove off.
我就跟上你
so i followed you.
你去了寺庙吗
nicky: you were at the monastery?
是 我都看到了
yes. i saw everything.
那你怎么不进去呢
why didn't you come inside?
我特别的想
i wanted nothing more--
抱抱你
to hug you,
跟你聊天
to talk to you.
但我没有
i didn't.
因为看着你 我就知道了
because looking at you, i knew
那是你属于的地方
this is where you belonged.
你见到了佩玲
you met pei-ling.
你为什么不来看我
why didn't you come see me?
我看到你了
i did see you...
真正的你
the real you.
我不想毁了你
i didn't want to ruin it.
妮基 你那么美 那么有力
nicky, you were so beautiful, so powerful.
你没告诉过妈妈
you never told mama?
她会逼我带你走的
she would've made me take you away.
我知道那是你需要呆的地方
and i knew this is where you needed to be.
妈妈
mama?
妮基
nicky?
我跟爸爸聊过了
i talked to papa.
他要回家了
he's coming home.
你怎么知道是我的
how did you know it was me?
你怎么知道那就是我的使命
how did you know it was my destiny,
我是天选之人
that i was the one?
你的一岁生日
your first birthday,
过周岁
your zhuazhou,
我们放了一堆东西
we put several objects on a table
让你抓阄
for you to choose.
只是为了好玩
it's--it's just for fun,
抓到什么以后就干什么
a way to tell your child's future.
我很好奇
and i was curious,
你是选了铅笔去搞学术
whether you'd grab a pencil and choose academia
还是选了钢琴成为音乐家
or a keyboard and become a musician.
但我抱你起来抓阄
but when i picked you up for you to choose,
你不肯抓
you wouldn't.
然后我看到你紧紧的抓住了一个东西
and then i saw your fist was gripping onto something tightly,
不肯放手
and you wouldn't let go.
于是我慢慢地打开了你的小手指
and so i gently pried open your little fingers,
然后我看到了
and then i saw it.
什么
what?
你阿姨梅雪的耳环
your auntie mei-xue's earring.
那耳环已经不见了一年多了
it'd been lost for more than a year.
可能是掉到沙发底下去了
maybe it fell under a couch.
但那时候我就知道了
but it was then that i knew.
我知道你注定要和她
i knew you were destined to travel
走上同一条路
the same path she had.
我就知道我必须阻止你
and i knew i had to stop you
因为我不能连你也失去了 妮基
because i couldn't lose you, too, nicky.
我选了这条路
i'm choosing this path.
有过太多巧合
there have been too many coincidences,
太多征兆
too many signs.
我现在有了使命
i have a mission now:
拿回家族之剑
to reclaim our family's sword.
我也原谅你了
and i forgive you.
我知道你只是想保护我
i know that you were just trying to protect me.
我知道的
i know.
但你保护不了我的
but you can't protect me from this.
所以不要再劝阻
so no more intervening,
不要再控制
no more controlling,
不要再有秘密了
no more secrets.
我需要你现在开始 告诉我全部的真♥相♥
i need you to tell me the whole truth, starting now,
你的家族
everything about your family,
梅雪阿姨 以及我的命运
about auntie mei-xue, about my destiny.
我妹妹的事情 都在这了
this is everything i know about my sister,
她的旅行 和我们的血脉
her travels and our bloodline.
剧集 | 功夫(2021) | 导航列表