剧集 | 功夫(2021) | 导航列表
妮基
nicky!
我们不想这么早吵醒你的 快过来
we didn't want to wake you up yet. come on.
这是干什么
what is all this?
当然是欢迎你的早餐宴啦
your welcome-home breakfast, of course.
掌上明珠回来啦 赶紧吃吧
golden child's back, baby. eat up.
妈妈呢
where's mama?
搅拌你最喜欢的粥呢
whipping up your favorite jeok.
天还没亮就起来给你做饭了
she's been cooking since the crack of dawn.
你知道她喜欢怎么煮粥
you know how she like to take her time with it.
小火慢炖 不能煮沸
simmer, never boil.
熬粥不能急
jeok cannot be rushed.
幸好你睡了个好觉
i'm glad you got some sleep.
我知道你现在有很多事要处理
i know you've got a million things to catch
不过我真的需要你帮忙
up on, but i really need your help.
挑伴娘礼服
bridesmaid dresses.
先排队 如果我没算错的话
mmm, stand in line. nicky owes me
妮基至少欠我96次选拔赛了
at least 96 pickup games if i'm doing my math right.
不行 先把我的事儿解决了
uh-uh, not before she goes fishing with me.
莫塞德湖没了你完全不一样了
lake merced wasn't the same without you.
那些鱼就是不上钩
the trout weren't biting.
先办要紧事
first things first.
我跟李太的儿子谈过
i was speaking to mrs. lee's son.
他是城里一家大公♥司♥的合伙人
he is a partner in a big firm downtown.
他说欢迎你去他们公♥司♥实习
he said you are welcome to intern at his office.
妈妈
mama,
其实
actually,
我觉得我不想再去上法学院了
i don't think i'm going to go to law school anymore.
我知道了
i see.
我尊重你的决定 你可以听从你的内心
i respect your decision. you should follow your heart.
幸好你想通了
thank god you came to your senses.
上法学院真是太太太无聊了
law school would have been b-b-boring.
妈妈 妈妈 粥要糊了
mama! mama, the jeok is burning!
这把剑不该属于你
the sword is not meant for you.
师♥父♥
shifu!
不要
no! aah!
可怜的担惊受怕的小女孩
poor, scared girl.
你永远也不会强大到使用这把剑
you'll never be strong enough to wield the sword.
不要
no!
举起手来 举起手来
* hands up, hands up
呜呼
* whoo!
举起手来 举起手来
* hands up, hands up
妮基 你怎么
nicky. uh, how did you--
天气好的时候你总是沿着码头跑步
you always take the marina loop on clear days
有雾时你总是沿着公园跑 所以我来碰碰运气
and the park loop on foggy days, so i took a chance.
如果我在公园没找到你 我就打算
and if i didn't find you at the park, i was gonna
顺便去买♥♥杯蓝石咖啡
swing by bluestone coffee.
在那里你也可能找到我 我就那么无趣吗
where you would have also found me. wow. am i totally boring?
我发誓 我不是那种恐怖的前女友
i swear, i'm not creepy stalker ex-girlfriend,
随时跟踪 四处打探就为了跟你说几句话
just lurking around corners, waiting to talk to you.
只要你不再不打招呼就闯进我家就行
as long as you don't break into my apartment again.
我用钥匙开的 所以严格来说
i used a key, so technically--
严格来说 那也算非法进入
technically, it's still unlawful entry.
那么 到底什么事
so what's going on?
我很难集中精神
i'm just having a hard time focusing.
我又做了关于芝兰的噩梦
i had a nightmare about zhilan again.
想知道你查到什么线索没有
i wanted to see if you had any leads?
才早晨6点 我还没看我的邮箱呢
well, uh, it's 6 a.m., i haven't checked my emails,
再说你就给了我一个名字和一些素描 连姓什么都不知道
and not to mention all you gave me was a first name and some sketches.
素描画的很清楚啊
some very detailed sketches.
我知道这很重要 可没有
look, i know it's important, but without more
更多线索 这可能要花点时间
to go on, it's gonna take some time.
天哪 真希望我还能记得更多
god, i wish i remembered more.
我一想起芝兰 就只想起
when i think about zhilan, all i see
那些可怕的事情 我的师♥父♥
is the horrible stuff, my shifu.
你的噩梦就是关于这个的吗
is that what your nightmare was about?
嗯 我回到了少林寺
yeah. i was back at the monastery,
可是这一次 芝兰打倒了我
but this time, zhilan took me down.
在那之前 我的梦都是关于我家人的
and before that, it was all about my family,
可是奇怪的是
but this bizarro version
大家都不生我的气
where no one is mad at me.
我以为托尼·康被除掉之后
i thought things were looking up
家里应该会好起来的呢
at home now that tony kang was gone.
我想是吧
i guess so.
我也不知道
i mean, i don't really know.
我回来之后也没和大家在一起多长时间
i haven't spent much time with anyone since i moved back in.
可能这就是问题所在
well, maybe that's the problem.
他们可能不愿承认 可是
look, they might not admit it, but--
他们都很想你
but they missed you.
我们都是
we all did.
妮基 回去跟他们谈谈 好吗
look, go talk to them, nicky, all right?
有什么进展我会跟你联♥系♥的
i'll keep you posted with any updates.
嗨 妈妈
oh. hi, mama.
我以为你还在睡觉呢
i thought you were still sleeping.
- 我去散步了 - 金
i went for a walk. jin.
金 我们迟到了
jin, we're late!
等一下 我应该知道它在哪儿
one second. i think i know where it is.
半小时前你就这么说
you said that 30 minutes ago!
我没事 瑞安 我从没这么好过
i'm fine, ryan. i never felt better.
那就好 用不了多久的
good, so it won't take long.
你出院之后还没去复查呢
you haven't had a checkup since you left the hosp--
嗨 妮基 你起来了 我们想让你多睡一会儿呢
hey, nicky, you're up. we wanted you to sleep in.
我在车里等你
i'll be in the car.
我们晚上再聊 好吗
we'll catch up tonight, ok? yeah.
你能不能说服爸爸
talk some sense into dad, will you?
他需要复查 可老是说他太忙了
he needs a checkup, and he's been saying he's too busy.
我试试
i'll try.
不能光试试
you need to do a little better than try.
这三年里我一直在试
i've been doing it alone for 3 years!
瑞安 我们得走了
ryan, we got to go!
中午之前妈妈需要用小货车
mom needs the minivan back by noon,
我还要去马琳那里取压轴摆花呢
and i have to pick up the centerpieces from marin!
我以为你还在睡觉呢
i thought you were still sleeping.
那我就不用发短♥信♥提醒你了
this saves me a reminder text.
10点去看礼服 2点试蛋糕
dress-shopping at 10:00, cake-tasting at 2:00.
别迟到哦
don't be late!
早上好
good morning.
你必须阻止芝兰
you must stop zhilan.
收
middle.
吸气
inhale.
今天的课到此结束 谢谢各位
that's class, everybody. thank you very much.
下次再见
i'll see you next time.
芝兰的吊坠
zhilan's pendant.
嗨 你怎么
uh, hi. how did you--
我做了个梦 其实应该是回忆
i had a dream, well, actually a memory.
介于二者之间吧
kind of both.
我知道芝兰当时戴着它
i know zhilan was wearing this.
如果我们可以追踪这个
maybe if we can track it,
那我们可能就可以查出她是谁了
it'll give us a clue about who she is.
看起来好像是什么鹤
it looks like some kind of crane.
这有什么特殊含义吗
does that mean something?
仙鹤代表着智慧
cranes represent wisdom
在中国一千多个传说中
in about a thousand different chinese legends.
光从这个符号♥本身来说 很难
based on symbolism alone, it's kind of hard
将范围缩小到什么有用的信息上
to narrow it down to something useful.
这个素描有多准确
how accurate is the sketch?
你是问我绘画水平如何吗
you mean, am i a good artist?
这个象形符号♥跟商代的
well, this pictograph looks consistent
艺术形式很相像
with shang era art styles.
如果我们能找到一致的匹配
if we could find an exact match,
可能会查到什么线索
that could tell us something.
剧集 | 功夫(2021) | 导航列表