剧集 | 功夫(2021) | 导航列表
不过我愿意再给你一次机会
but i'll give you another try.
来吧
come on.
来了
here we go.
北♥京♥烤鸭
ooh. peking duck.
美丽的家传秘方
mei-li's family recipe.
看起来好美味啊
this looks wonderful.
我和美丽想感谢你们
mei-li and i want to thank you
接纳奥尔西娅进你们家门
for welcoming althea into your family.
你们的女儿教得很好
you've raised a wonderful daughter.
奥尔西娅为我们的生活带来阳光
althea has become our ray of sunshine.
她为艾尔弗雷德烤的梨子馅饼特别棒
the pear tart she baked for alfred's birthday was exquisite.
奥尔西娅 你烘培的吗
althea, you baked?
我按照操作步骤做的
i just followed the instructions.
甜品食谱
the tartine cookbook.
宋太太借给我的
mrs. soong lent it to me.
说到奥尔西娅成为
speaking of althea becoming
家里的一份子
part of the family,
我们觉得应该从一开始就
we feel it would be best to be
坦诚相对
open and honest from the start.
当然
of course.
绝对的
absolutely.
我们想让奥尔西娅签署一份婚前协议
we'd like althea to sign a prenup.
我 我
uh, uh, i just--
你们知道我不是因为钱才嫁给丹尼斯的对吧
you know i'm not marrying dennis for money, right?
亲爱的 你没必要解释
honey, you don't need to explain yourself.
是你计划的吗
did you plan this?
我们只是要保护家族财产而已
we're just trying to protect our assets.
防着谁呢
from what?
防
from...
虽然我们的要求不过分 但可能这不是个适当的时候
saying something reasonable at an unreasonable time.
适当的时候
...reasonable time?
我以为你们还是尊重我的
i thought i was being respect--
我们是应该早点说这事
we should've discussed this first,
说实话
but honestly,
我不觉得我们应该讨论这事
i don't know that we should ever discuss this.
艾尔弗雷德 我早说过应该等等再说的
alfred, i told you we should wait.
我很高兴你们提出来了
i'm glad you didn't.
抱歉了 奥尔西娅
we're sorry, althea.
我能说句话吗
and can i just say,
我妈妈的项链戴在你身上真好看
my mother's necklace looks lovely on you.
我戴上这个会显得更上档次是吗
am i worth more with it on?
所以你才把这个给我
is that why you gave it to me?
- 你说什么 - 今晚你们就是为了这个才来的对吧
i'm sorry? that's what tonight was about, right?
我的彩礼
my bridal price?
还有婚前协议
now with this prenup,
我的价值
my objective value?
最好白纸黑字写出来是吧
let's just say it out loud and put it in writing.
但是我们不能用钱来衡量
but we won't do it in dollars
因为这样太俗气了
because that would be tacky.
用 北♥京♥烤鸭来衡量如何
what about...ducks?
我值多少只鸭子呢
how many ducks am i worth? hmm?
我们来拍卖♥♥吧
let's have an auction.
我给腿开价4只鸭子
i'll open up the bidding at 4 ducks for my legs.
4只鸭子 有人出价吗 我的脑袋呢
do i hear 4 ducks? or what about my brain?
我的脑袋至少值20只鸭子吧
i've definitely got a 20-duck brain.
25只吗 好
uh, do i hear 25? ok.
我的身体呢 别人都说
uh, what about my body? i've been told
对于一个中国女孩来说我的身材还不错
i have nice curves for a chinese girl.
奥尔西娅
althea?
我为什么要跟你们讨价还价呢
why am i negotiating?
没有资格用这些东西来评价我的价值
the object never has a say in what she's worth.
奥尔西娅
althea.
你是想把我带到这来偷偷杀了我吗
uh, is this where you murder me?
再走一步你就知道了
take one step closer and you'll see.
我想
oh! figured if
如果摄影不行的话
photography doesn't do it for you,
那我换个方式也许就可以了
maybe something a bit more immersive would work.
我虽然不怎么懂艺术
ok. i don't really get art,
但这看起来真不错
but this is pretty cool.
是啊
uh, yeah.
你可真是个没文化的
you're a bit of a philistine.
总是会搞坏气氛
usually a dealbreaker.
好消息是你人还不错
good thing you're cute.
我不是没文化的
i'm not a philistine.
只是 我从未经历过这些
it's just...i've never done this before.
- 经历什么 - 我跟人在一起过
done what? i've had hookups.
也约过会
i've had dates.
但是 从来没有这样
just never...dated.
只跟一个人 多次约会
multiple dates. same guy. dating.
所以你是个菜鸟咯
so, you're a rookie.
基宝
a gayby.
是吧
yeah.
如果你觉得我很难搞
if i've been hard to pin down,
总是会欲言又止
if i've been hiding in my phone,
对这一切不知道如何反应
if i'm just really bad at this, it's--
都是因为这个原因
it's because of that.
你会介意吗
does that... throw you?
不会
not really.
更何况 我早就知道了
besides...i already knew.
很明显
it's kinda obvious.
你一路都不说话
you've been quiet.
还好吗
everything ok?
我看到你了
i saw you.
雕塑 我看到你给了兰德尔
the statue. i saw you give it to randall.
你说我们不是去那个人家里打劫
you said we weren't gonna rob that house.
我们只是偷看一下
that we were just taking a peek.
- 我真不该 - 我是为了交换信息
i never would've...i traded it for information.
- 交换我们需要的信息 - 你买♥♥通了他
information that -we needed. -you bought him off.
是的
yeah. yeah, i did.
兰德尔遣返被偷的古董
randall repatriates stolen artifacts.
他会把它送回到应该待的地方
he'll get it back to where it belongs.
- 他是个好人 - 如果是真的
-he's one of the good guys. -if that were true,
你为什么不告诉我呢
why didn't you just tell me?
还有什么别的你瞒着我的
what else aren't you telling me?
你到底想知道什么
what are you getting at?
埃文打给我了
evan called. oh?
他告诉我你犯罪记录的事了
he told me about your record.
- 你让他去查我了 - 没有 我
-you had him look into me? -no, i--
是他自己那么做的
he did that on his own,
这事跟我们讨论的无关 但是
which is a whole other thing, but...
我倒是很高兴他这么做了
i guess i'm glad he did.
如果你想问我任何问题
if you had questions about me
或者想知道我的过去
or about my past...
你可以直接问我
you could've just asked.
到了
we're here.
如果你想回去也可以
if you want to turn around, we can.
下车
out of the car!
你们看不到标志吗
didn't you see the sign?
这是私人地方
this is private property.
我们是来见雷泽的
we're here to see razor.
我们这里有两只兔子想见你呢
we've got two little rabbits here to see you.
处理掉吧
get rid of them.
告诉他我们认识兰德尔
tell him we know randall.
等一下 让他们进来
wait. let 'em in.
走吧
let's go.
你是那个小飞贼对吗
you. the little cat burglars from the house?
怎么了 你又回来找打了吗
what, you come back to get your ass kicked a second time?
我是兰德尔的朋友
i'm a friend of randall's.
我知道了
yeah, i caught that part.
兰德尔告诉你我住哪的是吗
so, randall just told you where i live, huh?
剧集 | 功夫(2021) | 导航列表