剧集 | 功夫(2021) | 导航列表
妮基 妮基 妮基
nicky. nicky? nicky!
发生什么事了
evan: what happened?
埃文
evan? oh.
天哪 我看到你离开了
oh, god. i saw you leave.
后来发现你没回来就来找你了
when you didn't come back, i went looking.
是谁干的
who did this to you?
芝兰
zhilan.
芝兰 她在这 怎么
zhilan? she was here? how--
我在跟踪其中一件武器
i was tracking one of the weapons.
它在博物馆的地下室
it was in the museum basement.
所以你今晚才来这的
that's why you were here tonight.
嗯
yeah.
我们得送你去检查一下
we need to get you checked out.
不用 我没事
nicky: no. i'll be ok.
- 我们得去医院 - 不用
evan: we're going to the hospital. nicky: no.
至少让我先打给瑞安
at least let me call ryan.
不行 不能让他看见我这样
no. he can't see me like this.
不能让任何人看见
no one can.
妮基 你受伤了
nicky, you are hurt.
本来不该这样的
it wasn't supposed to happen this way.
我本来是可以打的过她的
i was supposed to beat her.
结果我却输了
i failed.
带我离开这就行
please just get me out of here.
妮基
henry: nicky?
妮基
nicky!
佩玲杀死了我们的父亲
zhilan: pei-ling murdered our father.
你以为只有你
you believe you are the only one
有家庭问题吗
with a difficult family.
芝兰说佩玲杀了她们的父亲
zhilan said pei-ling killed their father.
- 你相信她吗 - 我不知道
evan: do you believe her? nicky: i don't know.
但是佩玲确实有秘密
but pei-ling had her secrets.
我觉得 她可能
i feel like... maybe she wasn't
不是我想的那样
who i thought she was.
也许我根本不了解她
maybe i didn't know her at all.
你是要带我去
are you taking me to the--
嗯
yeah.
自从你离开后我花了不少心思打理
put a lot of work into it since you left.
是个适合休息和养伤的好地方
good place to rest and heal.
我记得那面墙
i remember when that wall
原来还有棵树从里面长出来的
still had a tree growing through it.
根都扎进管道里了
roots shot through the pipes.
不得不重新把它给弄出来 然后重新装♥修♥ 坐这吧
had to rip them out, start from scratch. here.
我给你拿点冰块
ok. let me get you some ice.
你在这想待多久都行
you can stay here as long as you want.
这里还有不少旧衣服
there's a mountain of old clothes.
吃的 当然大多数是罐头
there's plenty of food. it's mostly canned stuff.
你不用大力推销
you don't need to sell me
哈特利家庭小屋
on the hartley family cabin.
看起来好像这是唯一
seems to be the only place
能够远离我父母的地方了
we could ever get away from my parents.
我也一样 他们都不知道
ha. mine, too. they had no idea
我们偷偷跑到这来多少次
how many times we snuck out here.
好了
ok. here we go.
抱歉
evan: sorry.
我只是需要时间休息一下
i just need some time.
我会给奥尔西娅发信息
i'll text althea to cover for me
让她帮我打掩护
so my parents don't worry and...
明天我再去见瑞安
i'll see ryan tomorrow.
我保证
i promise.
这床你还没换
you haven't replaced the bed.
还咯吱咯吱叫吗
still squeaky as hell?
嗯
oh, yeah.
我应该回去看看萨宾了
i should, uh, get back to sabine.
是啊 她还在博物馆吗
yeah. is she still at the museum?
没有 她早离开了
um, no. she, um, left early.
我来收拾吧
i got it.
我晚点再来看你
um...i'll check on you later.
嘿 谢谢你帮我找地方休息
hey, thank you. for letting me crash.
别客气 晚安
uh, no worries. good night.
晚安
good night.
怀疑就像是毒药 妮基
pei-ling: doubt is a poison, nicky.
不 师♥父♥
no, shifu.
不要屈从于怀疑
do not succumb to doubt.
你走的路是对的
you're still on the right path.
拜托 你别再说了
please, just--i can't hear it right now.
不想再听你说了
not from you.
我只想要知道答案
all i want are answers.
但你却给不了我
answers you can't give me.
为什么 我的孩子
why not, my child?
因为你不是真的
because you're not real!
芝兰说的是真的吗
is what zhilan said true?
你杀了自己的父亲吗
did you murder your father?
3年来 我一直都相信你
for 3 years, i trusted you.
我信赖你 相信你
i confided in you. i believed you.
即便现在 我还在为你而战
even now, i'm fighting your battles,
试图找到所有的武器
trying to track these weapons
阻止芝兰
to stop zhilan.
我不想再这样下去了
i'm not doing it anymore.
芝兰 那把剑 到此为止了
zhilan, the sword... i'm done.
你很痛苦
you're in pain.
我希望能帮到你
i wish i could help you.
你可以
you can.
别来烦我就好了
leave me alone.
好消息
ryan: ok. good news.
你的肋骨没有断
your ribs aren't broken.
坏消息是它们淤血得很严重
bad news--they're bruised, like, hella bad.
很多是医疗术语吗
is "hella" a medical term?
妮基 别开玩笑
nicky, don't joke.
她不会有事吧
is she gonna be ok?
你这一周之内不能剧烈运动
you'll need to restrict movement for a week,
也许两周
maybe two.
你不能锻炼或者训练
no exercises, no training,
不能用你的功夫
no kung fu.mm.
如果你听话 那一个月左右
if you do that, she'll be fully healed
伤就能好 我是说身体上的伤
in a month. i mean, physically.
你这话什么意思
so, what's that supposed to mean?
意思就是我担心你
it means i'm worried.
我们都担心你
we both are.
- 妮基 你说的那些 - 我都说了
nicky, everything that i told you--
- 我没事 - 好吧 如果你不想跟家人说的话
nicky: i'm fine. althea: well, if you're not gonna open up to
那至少可以跟亨利谈谈
family, you should at least talk to henry.
他一直在问你怎么样了
he's been asking about you.
我知道
i know.
他关心你
he cares about you.
自从昨晚你就没跟他说过话
you haven't talked to him since last night.
- 妮基 - 嘿
henry: nicky. nicky: hey.
你受伤了
you're hurt.
没事
it--it's fine. i'm fine. um.
我是说 感觉好像
i mean, it feels like i got
被卡车给撞了 我还把匕♥首♥弄丢了 但是
hit by a truck, and i lost us the dagger, but--
我很高兴你还活着
i'm just glad you're alive.
我担心你
i've been worried.
我知道 应该打给你的
i know. i should've called.
没事
it's ok.
我们有很多事要谈
we've got a lot to talk about.
芝兰 还有发生的事 但是
zhilan, what happened, but, um...
我现在需要见个人
i've gotta meet someone right now.
好 我们可以晚点再谈
oh--yeah--we'll just talk later.
其实我希望你跟我一起见这个人
actually, i was thinking you could come along.
是我的一个老朋友 他出了点问题
an old friend of mine. he's got a problem.
剧集 | 功夫(2021) | 导航列表