剧集 | 功夫(2021) | 导航列表
找到她并且阻止她
before she does something she regrets.
我早该知道要出事
i should've known something was off.
什么意思
what do you mean?
她表现得很奇怪
she was just acting funny.
让我今晚戴着这个 我爷爷的班级戒指
made me wear this tonight, my granddad's class ring.
她说他戴着它参加的单身派对
she said he wore it to his bachelor party.
她也对你妈妈做了同样的事
she did the same thing to your mom.
坚持让她今晚戴项链 为什么
insisted she wear her necklace tonight. why?
不知道
dennis: no idea.
丹尼斯 我觉得他们打算抢劫你的房♥子
dennis, i think they're planning to rob your house.
什么
what?
也许她知道有人会受伤
maybe she knew the hit was coming,
所以她想用戒指和项链来保护他们的周全
so she tried to pull the ring and necklace to keep them safe.
不可置信 克洛伊也许有保险箱的密♥码♥
that's crazy. chloe may have the code to the safe,
但是她没有房♥子里的安全系统的密♥码♥
but the security system in the house is beyond.
一直是由妈妈管
mom keeps tabs.
她把监控同步到手♥机♥上
she's even got the camera synced to her phone.
如果有人侵入 她会收到警报的
she'd get an alert if anyone was on the property.
前提是电♥话♥能用 对吧
but only if the phone's working, right?
克洛伊把它
chloe drowned it
丢玛格丽塔酒里了
in a margarita.
亨利 我们得走了
henry, we got to go.
我和你们一起
dennis: i'm coming, too.
不行 你喝醉了
nicky: ooh, no. you're drunk.
而且 如果奥尔西娅发现你缺席了
besides, althea would kill me if she found out
这个不知道是啥的玩意儿 她会杀了我的
you were missing your whatever this is.
别担心 我们能搞定
don't worry. we got this.
我听说这酒很
i hear this wine is really...
八错
oaky.
妮基和克洛伊呢
where's nicky and chloe?
他们走了
uh, they left.
他们去拿个惊喜 很快就会回来
they're getting a surprise. they'll be back soon.
这个啊 无关紧要
oh, this? oh, it's silly.
我该去换衣服了
i should go change.
不
no.
我就穿这个
i'm wearing this.
可以
ok.
我知道你怎么看我 戴安娜
i know what you think of me, diana.
我知道一直以来你对我的看法
i know what you've always thought of me.
我就是个来自中国大♥陆♥的大嘴巴派对女孩
i'm a loudmouth party girl from the wrong side of china
生活在唐人街的普通家庭里
and the wrong side of chinatown.
没错 我还当过啦啦队队长
and, yes, i was a cheerleader,
而且 没错 我的朋友们还是会叫我劈腿女
and, ha ha, yes, my friends still call me splits.
但这就是我 有着啦啦队历史的我
but this is who i am, pompoms and all.
我知道你觉得我配不上丹尼斯
i know i wasn't your first choice when it comes to dennis,
但我不能再在你面前
but i can't keep trying to be something i'm not
装成另一个样子了
when i'm around you.
这太
it's too...
累了
exhausting.
奥尔西娅
althea...
你说得对
you're right.
我们第一次见面的时候
when we first met,
我被甩了
i was thrown
并不是因为你是大♥陆♥人
not because you're mainland,
也不是因为你不富有
not because you weren't rich,
与那些无关
and not because of that.
我一直想象丹尼斯会和一个安静的人在一起
i always imagined dennis with someone quiet,
也许没那么活泼
perhaps not so vivacious.
我担心你会绕着他转
i worried you'd run circles around him,
但丹尼斯崇拜你
but dennis worships you.
你让他过得比我见过的任何时候都开心
you make him happier than i've ever seen him.
这是最重要的 也是我对他的期望
more than anything, that's what i want for him,
我对两个孩子的期望
for both my children.
几位 别这样 我们拿得够多的了
chloe: guys, come on. we've taken enough.
TJ 拜托 你答应过的
tj, please. you promised.
怎么 你还真信了
oh, what, you actually believed me?
伙计们 拜托
chloe: guys, please.
咱们洗劫我父母的海滩别♥墅♥时
you didn't call for restraint
你可没有叫停
when we looted my parents' beach house.
就是 那次我们栽了 把你供出来了吗
yeah. we got in trouble. and did we rat you out?
没
no.
我们的名字被曝光了
we had our names dragged through the mud.
而你去香港旅行了
you got a trip to hong kong.
你回来以后都没给我们发短♥信♥
and you didn't even text us when you got back.
要不是你妈妈在乡村俱乐部碰到我
i mean, if your mom hadn't run into mine at the country club
提到你今晚有个派对
and mentioned your little party tonight,
我们都不知道你回来了
we wouldn't even know you were in town.
真没礼貌
rude.
你那是什么
what you got there?
什么都没有
nothing! it's nothing.
真的吗
really?
抱歉咯
excuse me.
找到了
score.
TJ 别啊
tj, please.
我会讲出真♥相♥的 我会告诉所有人的
i am going to tell the truth, ok? i will tell everyone.
可以啊 去吧
you know what? go ahead.
那个视频是你走运了 克洛伊
you got lucky with the tinderwall footage, chloe.
但是你要知道所有抢劫的视频里面
but you know that i have tape of every single hit that we have ever done
你的脸都无比清晰
with your face clear as day.
所以怎么 你想要阻止我们吗
so what, you're gonna try and stop us now?
大家都会知道你干过什么
everyone's gonna know what you did.
我们当过朋友的
we used to be friends.
是啊 当过
used to be.
然后去戴安娜的衣柜吧
let's go do diana's closet next.
你妈妈那个鳄鱼皮爱马仕还在吗
your mom still have that crocodile birkin?
你们不用全都拿走的
chloe: you know, you don't have to take everything.
没错 但我想拿
no, but i want to.
而且什么都别想着说
and don't even think about saying anything.
如果你父母因为
if your parents go public
今晚这里的事情出名了
with what happened here tonight,
TJ就会把视频放出去
tj will release the tapes.
不
chloe: no!
你们那都别想去
you're not going anywhere.
你谁啊
who are you?
i'm georgia peachy, believe me
head out the window, it's breezy
they up my ass like bikinis...
sorry, mom and dad...
i did something bad
please don't get attached...
- 得了吧 - 给
nicky: ow. stop that. woman: here!
there's no coming back
break a heart like an eggshell
cardiac arrest, a heart attack
throw a tantrum, baby, doll me up...
别闹了
cut it out.
i'm a handful, demidevil, pyromaniac
i am one, throw a tantrum
不不不 别扔花瓶
chloe: no, no, no, no, no. not the vase. aah!
i am one
throw a tantrum
...blood dripping out my nose, leather jackets,
bad habits and we're revvin' to the full
dark magic, cheer captain
cheer my team like, "go, team, go," my team
t-e-a-m p-s-y-c-h-o, team psycho
sorry, mom and dad...
亨利
nicky: henry!
throw a tantrum...
不
chloe: no!
快走
come on! let's go!
throw a tantrum
认真的吗
-seriously? -aah.
你报♥警♥了吗
hey, you called the cops?
我先跟你妈说了一下
i gave your mom a heads-up
让她可以先过来
so she could get here first, but, yeah.
我知道你在想什么
look, i know what you're thinking, ok,
但我就是没办法了
but i just got stuck.
前几次的时候
i mean, the first few times we did it,
我们都没怎么偷东西的
we barely even took anything.
本来是来玩的
and it was more for the fun of it.
剧集 | 功夫(2021) | 导航列表