剧集 | 功夫(2021) | 导航列表
好像我无力保护西蒙
like i was powerless to protect simon
如果我都保护不了你呢
and...what if i can't protect you?
- 如果 - 妮基 保护我不是你的职责
what if--nicky, that's not your job.
我爱你
i love you.
我爱你
i love you.
我不能失去你
and i can't lose you.
正因为我不能失去你
and because i can't lose you,
所以我去的时候不能冒险担心你
i can't risk worrying about you while i'm there.
那我呢
what about me, huh?
我就应该留在后方
what, am i supposed to stay behind,
不知道你在干什么
with no idea what you're doing,
不知道你安不安全 不知道你是死是活吗
if you're safe, if you're even alive?
我做不到 我不能让你自己去
i can't. i can't let you go alone because...
因为我也爱你
i love you, too.
我相信你
i believe in you.
但是关于熔炉 关于变革
but there's so much that we don't know
还有太多我们未知的东西
about the forge, about biange,
如果芝兰找到你
and if zhilan finds you...
我知道
i know.
我也很害怕
i'm scared.
那就让我帮你
then let me help.
你已经帮了
you have.
这是我的选择
it's my choice.
我必须要走了
i have to go.
知道吗
did you know?
我是勇士
that i was a warrior?
你的勇士
your warrior?
你觉得呢
what do you think?
我觉得你母亲训练了我父亲
i think that your mother trained my po po.
我觉得我们的家族 已经纠葛了
i think that our families have been intertwined
一千多年了
for over 1,000 years.
你怎么会不知道
how could you not know?
你为何不告诉我
why didn't you tell me?
你知道我无法回答的
you know i cannot answer that.
这不重要
it doesn't matter.
无论如何 我都要独自面对
either way, i have to do this alone.
链条上的链环紧密相连
links in a chain hold strong together.
如果在家教会了你任何事
if being home has taught you anything,
那就是你周围的人
it is that the people around you,
你的所爱之人
the people you care for,
会让你变得强大无比
are what make you strong.
我不能让任何人跟我担风险
i can't let anyone take this risk with me.
勇士的命运是我的重担
this...warrior destiny is my burden.
我认识的妮基·沈
the nicky shen i met
不喜欢跟随
did not like following the path
为她铺好的路
laid out for her.
她总是自己选择一条路
she always chose her own way.
你心之所向是什么
what is in your heart, hmm?
你想要如何
what do you want?
我最爱的糖果
henry: my favorite candy.
我以前会从武术学校跑到北♥京♥区
used to sneak out of the wushu academy into beijing
就为了买♥♥糖果
just to buy these.
这些在海湾地区买♥♥不到
can't get these in the bay area.
- 我很高兴你来了 - 我很高兴改变主意了
i'm glad you're here.i'm glad you changed your mind.
怎么样
well?
婆婆
po po!
你觉得呢
what do you think?
正合适
and it fits like a dream.
我还可以呼吸
i can actually breathe in it.
最重要的是 你弯下腰给我倒茶
most importantly, it will hold its shape
它都不会变形
when you bend and serve me tea.
奥尔西娅
mei-li: oh! althea oh.
上面怎么回事
psst. hey. how's it going up there?
- 他们玩的很开心啊 - 什么
looks like they're having fun.what?
真的很放松的那种开心
like actual relaxed fun.
怎么
what?
妮基不会有事的 爸爸
nicky's gonna be ok, baba.
无论如何 我都相信她
whatever happens, i believe in her.
我也一样 说到你姐姐
i do, too. speaking of your sister,
她给你留了东西
she left you something.
在客厅茶几上
on the living room table.
来
come on.
奥尔西娅·沈的伴郎手册
"the althea shen man of honor playbook:
如何保证奥尔西娅的婚礼当天
hmm. "how to guarantee althea's wedding day
是她人生中最棒的一天
is the best day of her entire life."
她要确保你拿到这本书
she wanted to make sure you got it--
并且严格遵守
and follow it to a tee.
就好像她心里早知道
it's almost like a part of her
自己无法参加了
knew she wouldn't be here.
无论她在哪
wherever she is,
都希望她能找到想要找到的
i hope she finds what she's looking for.
这里很美
henry: it's beautiful here.
是啊 我错过了
yeah. i've missed it.
能看到就很好了
i'm just glad i was able to see it.
你知道他们在重建吗
did you know they were restoring it?
我知道在重建 但是
i knew they were rebuilding, but...
亲眼所见
seeing it myself--
你认识她
you know her?
我给你们介绍
i'll introduce you.
华
nicky: hua?
妮基
nicky?
你好啊亨利 欢迎
hello, henry, and welcome.
谢谢你让我进来
thank you for allowing me into this space.
这寺庙
the monastery--
你所做的一切都很不可思议
what you all have done is incredible.
佩玲会很骄傲的
pei-ling would be proud.
你干嘛回来了 没事吧
why did you come back? is everything ok?
杀了师♥父♥的女人
the woman who killed shifu
此时无比危险
is more dangerous than ever.
无论要面对什么 我们都已准备好
whatever comes, we are ready.
我们每日修行
we train every day,
准备好守卫家园
preparing ourselves to defend our home.
这一次 不会猝不及防
this time, we won't be caught unaware.
妮基
woman: nicky?
碧玉
biyu.
见到你们太好了
it's so good to see you.
华告诉你了吗 我们发现的
did hua show you? what we discovered?
这边
this way.
这外面都是橡木
this was covered with oak,
是一面假的墙
a false wall.
这面墙在大火中烧毁了
the wall was burned in the fire.
里面是什么
what's inside?
如果不是因为大火
had it not been for the fire,
我们永远都不会发现
we never would have found this.
妮基 你知道这是什么吗
nicky, do you know what this is?
好像一扇门
it looks like some kind of door.
通往哪里的
to what?
可能是熔炉
i think it leads to the forge.
- 什么声音 - 有人来了
henry: what's that sound? hua: intruder.
你来干嘛
what are you doing here?
来找你 来找变革
i'm here for you. for biange.
妮基·沈 我们要聊的太多了
nicky shen, we have so much to talk about.
剧集 | 功夫(2021) | 导航列表