剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表
Don't tell me boys will be boys. How about boys will be kind?
男孩子会挺身而出 正直高大,胸怀宽广
Boys will stand up. Boys will be tall in their integrity and their hearts.
男孩子住进了新房♥子 妈妈会给他们量身高,来吧
Boys will be measured by their mommas in their new house. Come on.
今天那一幕太可悲了,勒罗伊
It was pathetic, Leroy.
大家一点都不在意
Nobody seemed bothered by it in the slightest.
我叫他们住手时 他们看着我,好像我才是疯子
And then when I shouted, they looked at me like I was the crazy one.
他们就像一群狗
Dogs. That's what they looked like,
一群争抢着撕扯鲜肉的饿狗
a bunch of starving dogs getting ready to tear at a piece of fresh meat.
他们怎么会离开学校的?
What were they doing outside of school in the first place?
我差点去找那些孩子的父母
I got about a half a mind to track those kids' parents down
给他们点颜色瞧瞧
and give them the what for.
千万别去
Please don't.
你今天在学校有遇到类似的事吗?
Did anything like that happen for you today at school?
有人欺负你吗?
Any bullies?
没有,妈...
No. Mom...
我不是为了让你难堪
This isn't about embarrassing you.
这是对与错的问题
This is about what's right and wrong.
开学第一周就让你的独生子丢脸 不太对吧?
And isn't it wrong to embarrass your only son the first week of school?
少来这套,你没看到那些孩子
Don't get cute with me. You didn't see those kids.
儿子说得对,小夏,你就别管了
Yeah, the boy's right, Char. You should just-- You should leave it alone.
少校,你是在命令我吗?
Is that an order, Major?
什里夫波特事件后 我觉得你还是少管闲事的好
Well, after Shreveport, I think the last thing - that you need to get is involved
你们能别吵架吗?
We're not fighting. - We're not fighting. #tocheck
这不是吵架,是聊天 - 这不是吵架,是聊天
Can you guys stop fighting?We're talking. - We're talking.
我们就是这么聊天的 - 我们就是这么聊天的
That's just how we talk. - That's just how we talk.
我可以走了吗?
Can I be excused?
你都没说你第一天过得怎么样
We didn't get to hear how your first day went.
挺好的,妈妈,我可以走了吗?
It was fine, Mom. Okay? Can I go now?
算了,去吧,儿子
It's all right. Go on, son.
去吧
Go.
不好意思
Excuse me?
我们白天大部分时间都各过各的
We're all off living separate lives most of the day.
我只要求在晚上享受一点家庭时光
And all I ask is for a little family time at night.
还有,别提什里夫波特了 好像我们搬来这里不是为了你似的
And please don't bring up Shreveport like we didn't move here for you.
打破我们车窗的砖头也是冲我来的?
So that brick through our car window, - was that for me too, Char?
你现在想怪我? - 惹麻烦的人又不是我
So it's my fault now?I'm not the one that's causing trouble.
我可没有制♥作♥标语
I'm not the one that's making signs.
还专挑惹人厌的地方坐
I'm not the one that's sitting in places where I'm not wanted.
你今晚是怎么了? 为什么要这样针对我?
What is with you tonight? Why are you coming at me like this?
对不起,宝贝,是我今天不太顺
I'm sorry, baby. I... I had a day is all.
好吧,你想谈谈吗?
Okay, you want to talk about it?
你知道我不能说
You know I can't.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
太荒唐了 警♥察♥在我们家外面鬼鬼祟祟的
All this bullshit, police sneaking around outside our house,
日复一日地骚扰我们
harassing us, day in and day out.
妈妈,罗妮睡了
Momma, Ronnie's sleeping.
别让我闭嘴!
Don't you shush me!
又不是只有你有电影院的钥匙
You ain't the only one with the keys to that theater.
你怀疑卡尔?真的吗?
Cal? You-- You serious?
也可能是那个小气鬼老板 - 行了,妈妈
Or that stingy man who owns the place. - Come on, Momma.
你觉得他们家外面有警♥察♥吗?
You think they got police outside their houses?
我不知道,但我们... - 都是胡说八道,你心里清楚!
I don't know. But we-- - That's bullshit, and you know it!
妈妈,拜托你小声点
Momma, please keep it down.
你知道你和他们有什么区别吗?
You know what the difference between them and you is?
你最近照过镜子吗?
You look in the mirror lately?
罗妮在睡觉呢
Ronnie is trying to sleep.
你把我撕开了,罗妮
You tore me apart, Ronnie.
妈妈?
Mommy?
你从我身体里出来,把我撕开了
You came out of me and ripped me right open.
你为什么这么做?
Why'd you do it?
我只想抱抱我的孩子
All I wanted was to hold my baby.
而你却杀了我
And you killed me.
就像你杀了那些孩子一样
Like you killed those kids.
就像你要杀了你父亲一样
Like you're gonna kill your father.
他们会来抓他的
They'll come for him.
他们会把他带走
They'll take him away.
他死定了!
And he'll fry!
到妈妈这里来!
Come to momma!
看看你干的好事
Look at the mess you made.
你没事吧?
You okay?
你安全了
You're safe.
没事吧?
Everything okay?
没事了,宝贝
It's okay. It's okay, baby.
没事了,深呼吸
It's okay. Breathe. Breathe.
没事了,爸爸来了
It's okay. Daddy's here. Daddy's here.
隼
酒
馆
天啊,真是胡扯
Man, that's bullshit.
我才不会帮忙揍另一个黑人士兵
Like I'm gonna help someone beat up another colored airman.
你见过我什么样子吗?
I mean... Have you seen me?
你见过自己什么样子吗? 我没什么好嫉妒的
Have you seen me? I ain't got nothing to be jealous of.
听着,我不知道那是怎么回事
Listen, I don't know what it was,
但我保证,肯定和歧视脱不了干系
but I guarantee y'all, it was some cracker shit.
我同意
I agree with you.
他们来问过我 好像我♥干♥了什么坏事似的
Coming to me, asking me like I did something.
我可是清清白白的
I'm as clean as a whistle.
雷吉,你一点也不清白
Reggie, ain't nothing clean about you. - Please.
但他们审了我将近一小时
But, man, they questioned my ass damn near an hour.
他们谁都没放过
They hitting up everybody.
你觉得这是怎么回事?
What the hell you think this is all about?
少看少说
Don't see, don't say.
能忍♥则忍♥,明白吗?
Go along to get along, you dig?
走遍天下都是这个理
All the way to China, baby.
你没事吧,伯尼?
Whoa. - You all right there, Bernie?
他们审了你多久? - 他们没审我
So how long they question you for? They didn't.
你整天都在干什么? - 我不能说
Then what'd you do all day? I can't talk about that.
绝密间谍任务
Super-secret spy mission.
你这家伙真会装
Man, you full of shit.
好吧,我们走着瞧
Okay. We'll see. I'm telling you.
我都忘了
I forgot...
埃尔默
Elmer.
局长
Chief.
丹
Dan.
议员先生 - 你逮捕他了吗?
Councilman. - You arrest him yet?
谁?
Who's that?
那个黑人,电影院里那个
The Negro. From the movie house.
调查还在进行中
Investigation's ongoing.
所有人都知道是他伤害了那些孩子
Everybody knows he hurt those kids.
替他们的父母想想,局长
Think about the parents, Chief.
悲痛欲绝,找不到尸体下葬
Grieving, no body to bury,
你却坐在这里偷懒
and you sitting here having a nip off the clock.
你以为我没想尽办法 证明他当晚在电影院吗?
You think I'm not doing everything I can to place him there that night?
我没有证据,而他有不在场证明
I've got no evidence, and he's got an alibi.
这里是美国 - 这里不是美国
This is America. - This ain't America.
这里是德里镇
This is Derry.
干好你的工作
Do your job
不然下次选举时 我们就找个愿意干活的人替代你
or come next election, we'll find somebody else who will.
埃尔默
Elmer.
该走了
Time to go.
走?我才刚开始...
Go? I'm just getting start--
这附近有供我们放松的地方吗?
Where we supposed to go to relax around here?
别担心,我知道有个人能帮上忙
Don't worry. I know somebody that can help us out.
只要你们不被私酒灌醉就行了
Long as you fellas can handle a little moonshine.
算了吧,老兄
I don't know about that, man.
那种酒挺烈的 - 是吗?我也很烈
That shit's kind of strong. - Yeah? Well, so am I.
好
Okay.
闭嘴,你会害我们被记过的
Hey, hush up, man. You gonna get us written up.
为什么?高兴也违规吗?
For what? Feeling good?
被关禁闭的时候,你就高兴不起来了
You ain't gonna feel so good when they throw your ass in the stockade.
把那玩意儿扔掉
Get rid of that shit.
快点,站直了
Come on, now. Straighten up.
剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表