剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表
Now, the PM, she's standard issue east of the Berlin Wall,
但在这里不太常见
but not too common around here.
抓握不方便,装载也麻烦
It's a difficult piece to handle. It's even harder to load.
状态好的时候 也需要用两只手试装好几次才能用
Takes two hands and a couple tries on a good day.
所以呢?
So? - So...
你不到一秒钟就给它装好了子弹
you cocked that gun... in less than a second.
训练有素的朝鲜军官都没你这么快
And I've seen trained Korean officers take longer than that.
马斯特斯,我不知道你为什么关禁闭
Masters, I don't know what you're doing here,
但那晚闯进我宿舍的人绝对不是你
but you sure as hell weren't in my room the other night.
你以为我不想让你这黑人滚出这里?
So you think that I don't want your Black ass - out of here?
我相信你想
I believe that.
但我调出了你的档案
But I pulled your file, and near as I can tell,
以我了解的情况看 你连M16步♥枪♥都拆不了
you can barely strip down an M16,
更别说熟练操作苏联手♥枪♥了
much less handle a Soviet pistol like you're married to it.
那份档案里还有很多有趣的内容
There's a lot of interesting things in that file.
各种纪律处分
Article 15s up the wazoo for everything
从执勤时醉酒到殴打士官应有尽有
from drunk on duty to punching out NCOs.
你妈一定很自豪 - 别把我妈扯进来
Your momma must be real proud. You leave my momma outta this.
好啊
Sure.
我一定让你妈爽到家
Just as long as I don't have to leave this... out your momma.
果然被我猜中了
That's what I thought.
肖上将
上将?
General
您有空见汉隆少校吗? - 让他进来
do you have a moment for Major Hanlon? Send him in.
将军 - 少校
General. - Major
请坐
have a seat.
不必了,长官
That won't be necessary, sir.
我只是想告诉您 有个无辜的人正在关禁闭
I just thought you should know you have an innocent man locked in the stockade.
他是个歧视黑人的混♥蛋♥ 但他没袭击我
He's a racist asshole, but he's innocent.
那混♥蛋♥签了认罪书 - 他撒谎了,长官
Bastard signed a confession. - Yeah, well, he lied, sir.
他告诉你的?
He told you that?
他说了很多
In so many words.
我会向特别调查办公室提交报告 要求进一步调查
I'm going to file a report with OSI to request a further investigation.
我知道了
I see.
没别的事了吧,少校? - 是的,长官,谢谢
Will that be all, Major? - Yes, sir. Thank you.
汉隆少校
Major Hanlon.
你还是坐下吧
Why don't you have that seat now?
我必须弄清楚
I needed to know.
你在韩国遭受脑损伤的消息是否属实
If word of your brain injury in South Korea were true.
少校,你没有让我失望
And Major, you did not disappoint.
杏仁核受损
A damaged amygdala.
我从军50年,从没听说过这种情况
Fifty years in the field and I've never heard of such a thing.
我在战场上待久了 一眼就能看出谁是勇士
I've spent enough time in combat to know a brave man when I see one.
但是你,少校...
But you, Major...
是最稀有的那种
are the rarest of creatures.
一个无畏的人
A man without fear.
我找你这样的人很久很久了
And I've been looking for someone like you for a long, long time.
这是个考验,孩子
It was a test, son.
而你通过了
And you passed.
我想我已经听够了
I think I heard enough.
别急 - 那个面具人是谁?
Now hold on. - Who was in the masks?
这重要吗?
Does it matter?
我想不想知道是谁用管子打了我? 我想,长官
Do I want to know who beat me with a metal pipe? Yes, sir, I do.
事情不该那样发展,我很抱歉
It wasn't supposed to happen like that, and I am sorry.
但我答应过不会暴露那人身份 我不会出♥卖♥♥♥我的人
But I promised anonymity, and I don't burn my people.
那马斯特斯呢?
And Masters?
他没去过你的宿舍
He wasn't there.
我知道你有义务举报我
I understand. You're obligated to report me.
但是请你花十分钟听我解释
But before you do, I would ask you take ten minutes to hear me out.
水果
与
农产品
“格纹狗粮,味道更好,价格更低”
You'll find Gingham dog food, bigger flavor, smaller price.
“记住,猫也喜欢吃”
And remember, cats love it too.
嗨,莉莉 - 嗨,詹科先生
Hi, Lilly. - Hi, Mr. Janko.
你妈又让你来买♥♥东西了? - 她要连值两班
Your mother sent you shopping again? - She's working a double shift.
有够不着的东西就叫我 - 谢谢
If you need anything up high, ask. Thanks.
“七号♥过道有气泡汽水”
On aisle seven, Fizz-A-Lot soda pop.
“买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥”
Buy two for the price of one.
“别忘了到罐装食品区”
And don't forget to pick up your SpaghettiOs
“挑选意大利面”
in the canned food section.
“本周末前,泡泡浴球半价”
Mr. Bubble bubble bath at half price until the end of the week.
“跟绿巨人打个招呼吧”
Say hello to The Green Giant.
“六号♥过道的四季豆正在打折”
Green beans on sale in aisle six.
疯了
Crazy.
“格纹狗粮,味道更好,价格更低”
You'll find Gingham dog food, bigger flavor, smaller price.
“记住,猫也喜欢吃”
And remember, cats love it too.
“格纹狗粮,味道更好,价格更低”
Gingham dog food, bigger flavor, smaller...
你♥爸♥想你了 - “记住,猫也喜欢吃”
Your daddy misses you. And remember, cats love it too.
“七号♥过道有气泡汽水,买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥”
On aisle seven, Fizz-A-Lot soda pop. Buy two for the price of one.
你应该被关起来
You should be locked up.
“金宝番茄汤,六号♥过道的红罐子”
Campbell's tomato soup. Look for the red can in aisle six.
“别忘了到罐装食品区 挑选意大利面”
Don't forget to pick up your SpaghettiOs in the canned food section.
“本周末前,泡泡浴球半价”
Mr. Bubble bubble bath at half price until the end of the week.
你疯了
You're insane.
你应该回监狱去
You should go back to Juniper Hill.
“莉莉班布里奇”
Lilly Bainbridge...
“你的脑子疯了吗?”
Have you lost your marbles?
“八号♥过道有特♥价♥脑子!”
There's a special on marbles on aisle eight!
你不能离开这里
You can't leave here.
你是个危险人物 - 你被困在这里了
You're a danger! - You're stuck here!
她疯了
She's insane.
她疯了
She's crazy.
你知道吗? - 我认识你
Did you know that? - I know you do.
你想见你♥爸♥爸吗?
You wanna see your daddy?
爸爸?
Daddy?
我的乖女儿
There's my little girl.
来亲亲爸爸?
Got a kiss for daddy?
不
No!
不!
No!
你好,疯子!
Hello, crazy!
亲亲爸爸
Just one kiss for Papa!
放开我!
Leave me alone!
放开我!
Leave me alone!
莉莉班布里奇!
Lilly Bainbridge!
你到底怎么回事?
What the hell's wrong with you?
开门 - 是,长官
Open the gate. - Yes, sir.
禁区
这是怎么回事?
What is all this?
耐心点,少校
Bear with me, Major.
今年早些时候
Earlier this year
古巴人和苏联 在哈瓦那举♥行♥了农业峰会
the Cubans and the Soviets held an agricultural summit in Havana.
我记得在新闻上听说过
I remember hearing about it in the news.
但你没听说那次会议的真正目的
Well, what you didn't hear about was the true purpose of that meeting.
他们要制定一个计划 将弹头放置在美国打击范围内
It was to devise a plan to place nuclear warheads within striking distance of the United States.
凭借古巴的发射能力
With launch capabilities in Cuba
苏联可在数分钟内 袭击美国所有的主要城市
the Soviets could hit every major city in the United States within minutes.
你即将看到我们阻止他们的最佳手段 也是唯一的希望
What you're about to see may be our best and only hope to prevent that.
先生们
Gentlemen.
解散
Dismissed.
欢迎来到“准则行动”
Welcome to Operation Precept.
国防部一项机密速成计划 目的只有一个
A classified DOD crash program with a single purpose.
在第一枚导弹发射前赢得冷战
To win the Cold War before the first missile is ever fired.
你们在制♥造♥武器?
You're building a weapon?
差不多
Close.
我们在找一件武器
We're looking for one.
很久以前埋在德里镇的武器
Something that was buried in Derry a long time ago.
少校,只有你有资格帮我们找回来
Something that you, Major, are uniquely qualified to help us retrieve.
怎么说?
How's that?
这件武器
This weapon
会让靠近它的所有人产生极大的恐惧
it generates debilitating fear in anyone who comes near it.
理论上,它可以把人吓得当场毙命
In theory, it could scare a man badly enough to kill him where he stands.
那是什么武器?
But what is it?
剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表