剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表
我求你 请帮我找到他
I'm begging you to please help me find him.
我以我的生命发誓 我会尽我所能...
And I swear on my life that I will do everything in my power...
我会尽我所能...看着我
I will do everything in my-- Look at me!
我会尽我所能帮助你
I'll do everything in my power to help you.
我向你保证 我可以亲手送你上路
I promise you I'll pull the trigger myself.
只是...
Please, just...
求你帮我找到我的孩子
...help me find my baby, please.
帮我找到我的孩子 求你了
Help me find my baby, please.
(德里镇 印第安沼泽)
上将 我刚收到消息 汉隆少校擅离职守了
General, I just received word that Major Hanlon has gone AWOL.
他强行冲出了守卫门 - 我们已经不需要他了
Forced his way through the guard gate. - We don't need him anymore.
他现在无法阻止我们
There's nothing he can do to stop us now.
据说车上还有一名士兵 哈洛伦
Apparently, there was another airman with him in the car. Hallorann.
来 迪克 快下来
Come on, Dick. Come on.
好冷 - 我知道 来
Cold. - I know. Come on.
太冷了 李
It's too cold, Lee.
来吧 - 太冷了
Come on. - It's too cold.
什么
What? What?
你明明说我们在这里很安全的
You said we'd be safe here!
你说我们在这里很安全
You said we'd be safe here.
你说过... - 对不起
You said... - I'm sorry.
你骗我 勒罗伊 你是个骗子 - 我知道 我会找...
You lied to me, Leroy. You're a liar! - I know. I'mma get him--
我知道 对不起 但是夏洛特 我一定把他找回来
I know. I'm sorry. But, Charlotte, listen to me. I'm gonna get him back.
我再给你打电♥话♥ 约翰 - 我发誓 我会把威尔找回来的
I'll call you back, John. - Bullshit! I swear to God, I will get Will back.
我的宝贝 - 我会把威尔找回来的
My baby. - I will get Will back.
迪克会帮我们的
Dick-- Dick is gonna help us.
怎么帮 你要怎么帮我们
How is he gonna help us? How are you gonna help us?
听我说 - 他要怎么帮我们
Now how are you gonna help us? - Listen, listen to me. Listen.
他说母子之间有世上最强的感应
He said that the bond between mother and son is the strongest in this world.
最强的那种
The strongest.
如果你能感应一下...
So if you can just-- just connect, just-- just connect for a second.
那不重要
It won't matter.
你说什么
Excuse me?
即使他找到你儿子 你也不可能战胜那个生物
Even if he locates your son, you won't stand a chance against this creature.
你意识到了吗
You do realize that.
那我们该怎么办 放弃我们的儿子吗
What are we supposed to do? Just give up on our boy?
当然不是
Of course not.
但如果哈洛伦先生 能像帮你们上将那样帮我们
But if Mr. Hallorann could do for us what he did for your general,
我们也许有办法阻止那东西 并且救出你们的儿子
there may be a way to stop this thing and save your son.
怎么帮
How?
用他的能力找到最后一件遗物
By using his ability to find one last artifact.
那把匕♥首♥
The dagger.
什么匕♥首♥
What dagger?
如果这把匕♥首♥也是用那种石头做的
So if this dagger is made of the same rock,
我们就可以用它替换圣柱 重新锁上笼子
we can use it to replace a pillar and re-lock the cage.
没错 希望能救出你们的儿子
Exactly. And, hopefully, save your son.
前提是哈洛伦先生 在那个生物到这里之前找到匕♥首♥
If Mr. Hallorann can find it before the creature reaches this point.
这条河的南岸有一棵大松树
On the southern bank of the river, there's a great pine.
那棵枯树矗立在那里的时间 比我们祖先的历史还久远
A deadwood that has stood there since before even our ancestors.
它是匕♥首♥的能量
It's the furthest point
与其他圣柱联合起来修复笼子的
that the dagger's energy can still connect with the other pillars and restore the cage.
最远点 - 从南岸走
Yeah, that's the southern bank.
那是过河的最短路线 那东西很可能从那里过河
That's the shortest route across the river, probably where that thing would try to cross it.
怎么把匕♥首♥的能量 和其他圣柱连接起来
How do we connect the dagger's energy to the other pillars?
地球是个导体
The earth is a conductor.
匕♥首♥必须像其他圣柱一样埋在地下
The dagger needs to be buried just as the other pillars were.
这是我们唯一的希望
It's our only hope.
你们这群该死的傻瓜
You're a bunch of goddamn fools.
我的理智都快被淹没了
I can barely hear myself think.
你们还指望我能找到那把小匕♥首♥
And now y'all expecting me to find your little dagger?
我能帮你平息你脑子里的声音 哈洛伦先生
I can help you quiet the voices in your head, Mr. Hallorann.
但你必须相信我
But you're going to have to trust me.
怎么做
How?
你得沟通匕♥首♥的能量
You need to be connected to the dagger's energy.
这是用麻诸灵的根煮的茶
This is made from Maturin root.
它会帮你沟通那个邪物老巢里的万物
It will connect you to all things in the realm this evil came from.
而老巢里善恶并存
But not all things there are evil.
这杯茶能让这些声音闭嘴吗
This tea is gonna shut all these voices up?
心中的一扇门打开时 另一扇门必须关闭
When one door in the mind opens, another must close.
多久见效 - 不会太久
How long is it gonna take? - Not long.
记住
Remember this.
不管你做什么 都不要去...
Whatever you do, do not go...
你得开快点 玛姬
You have to drive faster, Marge.
那是辆送奶车 我已经尽快了
It's a fucking milk truck. I'm going as fast as I can.
把油门踩到底 - 我在踩了
Well, step on it, okay? - I'm trying!
我们得追上它 不然可能... - 有坑
We have to catch up to it or we may be-- - Pothole!
你们没事吧
Are you guys okay?
玛姬 怎么回事
Marge, what the hell?
那不是独眼的问题 是地上有坑
That wasn't a one-eye thing. It was a pothole thing.
怎么了
What's wrong?
天啊 莉莉 你脸上有血 你没事吧
Oh, jeepers, Lilly, you have blood on your face. Are you okay?
匕♥首♥去哪了
The dagger, where is it?
我们必须找到它 必须的
We have to find it. We have to.
会找到的 它一定就在附近
We will. It's got to be here somewhere.
在那里
There it is.
别 别碰它
No! No, don't touch it!
我可以自己捡
I can get it myself.
你为什么凶她... - 闭嘴 罗妮
Why are you snapping at her like-- - Just shut up, Ronnie.
别说了
Just stop.
伙计们 没时间了 我们得继续走
Guys, we don't have time. We have to keep going.
坚持住 哈洛伦先生
Stay with it, Mr. Hallorann.
那把匕♥首♥
Stay with it. - Ah! The dagger!
我看见它了
I see it.
在哪里 说啊 迪克
Where? Where is it?
威尔的朋友们
Will's friends. Will's friends.
罗妮 - 那些女孩
What? Ronnie? - The girls.
在她们手上
They... They have it.
罗妮 我的宝贝罗妮 - 她们在争夺那把匕♥首♥
Ronnie, my ba-- My baby, Ronnie? - They're fighting over it.
她们在找...
They're going after...
她们在找威尔
They're going after Will.
他会帮我们找到他的 但我们现在就得出发
He'll help us find him, but we've gotta go now!
出发
Let's go.
我看不清楚
I can't see too good.
你确定没走错路吗
Are you sure we're going the right way?
我们越来越近了
We're getting close.
我不明白
I don't understand.
如果那把匕♥首♥真有圣力
If the dagger's power is real,
我女儿和她的朋友们不就安全了吗
why wouldn't my daughter and her friends be safe?
那把匕♥首♥是那东西乘坐的彗星
The dagger is a lost fragment of the comet that this thing arrived on,
坠落在内博尔特街房♥屋时遗落的碎片
taken from where it crashed down beneath Neibolt House.
所有遗落的东西都有一个共性 它们一心想回家
Like all lost things, it just wants to go home.
你越是把它带离它的归属地
The further you take it from where it belongs,
它对你大脑的伤害就越大
the more damage it does to your mind.
它会把你逼疯
It drives you insane.
匕♥首♥会反抗
The dagger will resist.
它会用你无法想象的力量反击
It will fight back with a force that you cannot imagine.
那东西不对劲
Something's wrong with that thing.
你们为什么这样看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
我们没看你... - 你们有
I'm not looking at you any-- - Yes, you are.
你们看我的眼神好像在看一个疯子
You're looking at me like you think I'm crazy.
莉莉 把匕♥首♥给我们吧 一会儿就好
Lilly, why don't you just give us the dagger? Just for a little bit.
你们从来都不相信我 对不对
You never trusted me, did you?
你们只是在利用我
You just used me!
你利用我来救你的蠢爸爸 - 嘿
You used me to save your stupid dad! - Hey!
而你利用我 是因为你失去了所有的蠢朋友
And you used me 'cause you lost all your other stupid friends!
不
我必须回去
I have to go back!
我会把大家害死的 你们还不明白吗
I'm gonna get us all killed, don't you get it?
罗妮说得对 - 才不是呢
Ronnie was right about me! - No, I wasn't!
求你了 - 住手
Lilly! Please, stop it!
这些想法都是这东西灌输给你的
This thing is making you think these things!
剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表