剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表
Shaw made it sound like a real priority.
听兄弟一句劝 这一次
One brother to another, maybe don't be so eager to put yourself
你还是别急着上火线比较好
in the line of fire on this one.
你想说什么 - 上校很好心
Now, what are you trying to say? - The Colonel was kind enough
把这间配额房♥借给我们消遣用了
to lend us this old requisition shed to use at and for our leisure.
我们正在里面布置呢 想帮忙吗
We're just setting up inside. You want to help us out?
嘿
Hey.
听着 我今天和我儿子去钓鱼了
Listen, I went fishin' today with my son,
我回车上拿鱼饵的时候 有东西袭击了他
and when I went back to the car to get more bait... something attacked him.
天啊 真遗憾
Jesus. I'm sorry.
你们没事吧 - 我问他是什么袭击了他 他说...
You all right? - When I asked him what, he said...
他说是我 被烧得焦黑 好像从飞机失事现场爬出来的
...he said it was me, all burnt up and charred like I crawled out of a plane crash.
那个我从水里爬出来 想把他拉下去
And I came up out the water, tried to pull him under.
你相信他的话
You believe him?
他身上有淤青和伤口 像是被一只野兽抓了个遍
The boys got bruises and cuts like an animal scratched him all up.
他看着我说 “爸爸 德里镇有可怕的东西”
He looked at me, he said... he said, "Dad, there's something bad here in Derry."
哈洛伦 我们到底在找什么
Hallorann, what the hell are we actually looking for?
我知道我们在开♥发♥新武器 苏联也是
And I know we're trying to develop some shit.
有武器不见了吗 能扰乱思想的那种 是什么
Russia too. What, did something go missing? A machine that fucks with your head? What is it?
回答我 - 我不知道
Answer me! - I don't know!
我不知道是什么鬼东西
I don't know what the hell it is.
而且我也不想知道
Hell, I'm not sure I wanna know.
我和你一样 只是奉命行事罢了
Look, I do... I do what I'm told when I'm told, just like you.
你儿子的事很遗憾
I'm sorry about your son.
我以前经常做噩梦 梦到我爸
I used to have nightmares as a kid about my dad
又像上次在朝鲜那样坠机了 那是我最害怕的事
going down in a plane like he did in Korea. It scared me more than anything else in the world.
它是怎么知道的
I... How did it know that?
它有机会在我爸救我之前杀了我
It could have killed me way before my dad got to me.
说不定 它随时可以杀死我们中的任何一个
It can probably kill any one of us anytime it wants to.
除非... - 除非什么
Unless... - Unless what?
如果它不想杀我们呢 至少现在还不想
What if it doesn't want to kill us? Not yet, anyway.
如果像莉莉说的那样 它只想吓唬我们呢
What if it's just trying to scare us like Lilly said?
它把其他孩子都杀了 为什么只想吓唬我们
Why would it just wanna scare us when it killed all the others?
我们还不确定马蒂是不是真的死了
We don't actually know Matty's dead. Not for sure.
但他告诉我 他失踪前一直看到奇怪的东西
But he did tell me he'd been seeing weird stuff for a while before he disappeared.
菲尔和泰迪也这么说过
Phil and Teddy said the same thing.
天啊 我要是猜错了该多好 - 什么
Oh man. I hate being right. - What?
肾上腺素
Adrenaline.
皮质醇
Cortisol.
这叫恐惧荷尔蒙 不只是人 任何哺乳动物害怕时
They're called the fear hormones. When you get scared, not just you, any mammal,
肾上腺都会将它分泌到血液中
your adrenal gland secretes them into your bloodstream,
有些掠食者喜欢它的味道
which some predators like the taste of.
那些掠食者会跟踪并恐吓猎物 积累恐惧荷尔蒙 然后...
So, they'll stalk and scare their prey until they smell just right. Then...
不 你是说它想吃掉我们 - 这只是个理论
No, no, no. You're saying it wants to eat us? - It's just a theory.
真是个可怕的理论 - 它符合事实
It's a horrible theory! - Well, it fits the facts.
我们暂时假设你是对的
Okay, let's just, for the moment, assume that you're right.
我不想这样假设
No, I do not wanna assume that.
但如果他真是对的 我们该怎么办
But if he is, what are we supposed to do?
我们没办法让自己不害怕
I mean, it's not like we can just stop ourselves from being scared.
各位 如果我们可以呢
Guys... what if we could?
你怎么拿到的 - 我从我妈的化妆盒里偷来的
How'd you get them? - I swiped them from my mom's compact.
我给我们每人拿了一粒
I got one for each of us.
这是干什么用的
What does it do?
当我或者账单什么的让她特别紧张时
Whenever she's really nervous about stuff like bills or, you know... me,
她就往舌头下面塞一粒
she just sticks one under her tongue.
她说这能让她所有的恐惧和麻烦 像魔法一样瞬间消失
She says it makes all her fears and troubles melt away like magic.
她说它是“妈咪的小帮手” - 听起来不错
She calls it "Mommy's Little Helper." - Ah, that sounds pretty good.
所以一旦有怪事发生 我们就吃一粒...
So, I guess the second something weird starts to happen, we take it and just--
然后祈求好运 - 对
And hope for the best. - Yeah.
地球上有将近两万种蠕虫
There are almost 20,000 species of worms on Earth.
每一种都独一无二
Each one unique, each with its own purpose
在我们星球运转的巨大漩涡中 肩负着自己的使命
in the great swirling apparatus of our planet's function. Here we see the parasitic flatworm,
这是寄生扁形虫绿带彩蚴吸虫
Leucochloridium paradoxum,
它会钻进蜗牛的身体里
which burrows into the bodies of land snails,
导致它们的眼睛 肿胀成五颜六色的茎状物
causing their eyes to swell and expand into multicolored stalks,
吸引鸟类的注意
which subsequently attract the attention of birds,
鸟类会俯冲下来啄食它们
who then swoop down and pluck them out.
绿带彩蚴吸虫最迷人的地方是
Now, the most fascinating aspect of Leucochloridium paradoxum
这种寄生虫不仅能改变蜗牛的身体...
is how the parasite not only alters the snail physically...
嘿 - ...还能劫持它的大脑
Hey. - ...but also hijacks its brain
改变它的行为
and alters its behavior...
我一直在想我最近有多过分
I've been thinking about what a shit I've been lately.
我在想...怎么说呢 你想和我一起吃午饭吗
I was wondering if... I don't know. Do you wanna go to lunch with me today?
就我和你
Just me and you?
我想你了
I miss you.
那太好了 - 好极了
That'd be swell. - Peachy.
我都等不及了
Can't wait.
我们在研究
Now, as we consider
动物界寄生虫感染的持久性时
the durability of parasitic infections... in the animal kingdom,
绝不能忘记 它们能轻而易举地实现跨物种感染
we should never lose sight of how easily they can leap between species.
(警♥察♥)
(警♥察♥)
(寻人启事)
你是他的家属吗
Are you family?
不是 但我有一封他母亲的签名信
No, but I have a letter here signed by his mother
准许我来探望她儿子
granting permission to visit with her son.
好
Yeah.
你得等局长来 - 他什么时候来
You'll have to wait for the chief. - And when will he be in?
很难说 - 这可不行
Hard to say. - That's just not good enough.
听着 女士 我建议你赶紧走
Listen, lady. I suggest that you take it on the arches
以免被关进他隔壁的牢房♥
before you find yourself in a cell right next to him.
我不叫“女士” 我叫夏洛特汉隆
My name's not Lady, it's Charlotte Hanlon,
你暂时对这名字没印象 但是等你看到我能用电♥话♥
and that may not mean much to you right now, but it will when you see
干出多么可怕的事情时 你就知道了
all the scary shit I can do with a telephone.
不好意思 - 对 你确实该不好意思
Excuse me? - No, I don't think I will.
如果你不让我立刻去见汉克格罗根
In fact, if you don't let me see Hank Grogan right now,
明天一早 马丁路德金 约翰肯尼迪 罗伯特肯尼迪等人
by tomorrow morning, I'll have MLK, JFK, RFK,
都会对你穷追不舍 “自♥由♥乘车者”运动者会蜂拥前来
and a whole bunch of other FKs breathing down your neck, along with a bus full of Freedom Riders after another
从这里排到收费站 在街头高唱“我们终将胜利”
from here to the turnpike singing "We Shall Overcome" in the streets
哪怕是世上最大的架子都挡不住他们
till you have to call the world's largest cowcatcher to clear them.
你想放我去见他 还是想让我打电♥话♥
Now, are you gonna let me see the man? Or do I need to make a call?
不好意思 汉隆太太 你不了解我的情况
Forgive me, Mrs. Hanlon, but you don't know my situation.
我知道警♥察♥在没有确凿证据的情况下 就把你关起来了
I know the cops locked you up without a shred of hard evidence.
我跟公设辩护人办公室谈过 还问了一些问题
I spoke with the public defender's office, asked some questions.
结果他们没有举♥行♥保释听证会 就起诉了你
Turns out they charged you without a bail hearing,
侵犯了你的合法权利 - 公设辩护人
which is your legal right. - Public defender ain't say
不会作证的 - 这事儿先放一边
nothing about that. - We'll worry about him later.
现在我们得提交文件 说你受到了偏见待遇
Right now, we need to file papers citing prejudicial treatment,
起诉他们歧视 对你的案子来说很容易成立
show discrimination, which should be easy to do in your case.
这能让你跳过保释环节 在候审期间软禁在家中
It'll allow you to skip bail altogether and go on house arrest while you wait for trial.
软禁在家中
House arrest?
什么意思 我不用去肖申克监狱了
So what you saying? You-- I don't gotta go to Shawshank?
处理文件需要一些时间
The papers take a minute to process,
可他们好像明天就要把你送过去
and it sounds like they're bussing you out tomorrow.
所以你可能要在那里住几天 但事实是
So you may have to spend a few days there, but the fact of the matter is,
你走正当程序的权利被侵犯了
your right to due process was violated.
不管你做过什么或没做什么
Whatever you did... or didn't do...
你都能回家 至少现在是这样
you're gonna be going home. At least for now.
我向你保证
That's a promise.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是格罗根先生 你早晚得说出真♥相♥
But at some point, Mr. Grogan, you'll have to go on record with the truth.
真♥相♥
The truth?
真♥相♥就是我没伤害那些孩子
The truth is, I ain't do nothing to those kids.
我也是这么告诉警♥察♥的
Told the police about it too!
可这改变不了一个事实 那晚你并不在你所说的地方
Doesn't change the fact that you weren't where you claimed to be that night.
你去哪了 说真的
Where were you, really?
你知道这个答案可以让你自♥由♥吧
You realize that answer could set you free.
不管你做了什么 跟你被指控的罪名相比都不值一提
Whatever you were doing can't possibly compare to what you're being accused of.
你想让你女儿失去父亲吗
You want your daughter to go without a father?
你想让你妈哀悼... - 你以为我想这样吗
You want your mama to mourn her son-- - You think I want that?
你以为我想吗
You think I want that?
你们都不明白
Man, y'all don't understand.
剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表