剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表
(1908年)
(跳舞时间)
围过来 小朋友们 围过来
Gather round, little friends! Gather round
快来欣赏神奇的跳舞小丑
and feast your eyes on the amazing Pennywise,
潘尼怀斯
the Dancing Clown!
(跳舞小丑潘尼怀斯)
今天人真多啊
Lively crowd.
我打赌今晚的人更多
I'll wager it's even bigger tonight.
你现在都会打赌了
Oh, you'll wager now, would you?
不准再跟那些老千来往了
No more hanging about with the card sharps.
爸爸 你真该听听他们是怎么说你的
I wish you could hear the way they talk about you, Papa.
你让他们高兴坏了
Papa, you make them so happy.
是啊 这很了不起
Yes, that's something.
很好
That's good. That's good.
你在后面干什么 小南瓜
Now, what are you doing back there, pumpkin, hmm?
我一直在设计我的妆 我想给你个惊喜
I've been working on my face. I wanted to surprise you.
我美丽的女儿 看看你
My beautiful girl! Look at you!
鞠个躬给我看看
Show me the bow.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen!
为了娱乐大家
For your amusement,
圣汀尼兄弟嘉年华隆重推出
the Santini Brothers' Carnival proudly presents
史上第一个父女档节目...
the first father and daughter act in its history,
潘尼怀斯和潘尼温寇秀
the Pennywise and Periwinkle Show.
潘尼温寇
Periwinkle?
那是妈妈的艺名
That was Mom's stage name.
对 你想换的话可以换
Yeah. Well, you can change it if you like.
不
No.
我喜欢这名字
I love it.
很好 - 爸爸 你想念马戏团吗
Good. -Papa, do you ever miss the circus?
有时候会
Sometimes.
我肯定想念大批的观众
I miss the big crowds. Sure.
还有咆哮声
The roars.
将来有一天...
One day...
大帐篷会再次召唤你 等着瞧吧
the big tent will come a-callin' again. You'll see.
但是这次 我的表演会不一样
But, this time, my act will be different.
那是谁都没有见过的新节目
Something new. Something no one's ever seen before.
也就是你 是不是很厉害
You. Now, wouldn't that be something?
围过来 朋友们 围过来
Gather round, friends. Gather round.
跳舞小丑潘尼怀斯秀 将在半小时后再次上演
Pennywise the Dancing Clown show will be on again in about half an hour,
千万别错过 去叫你们的妈妈和兄弟们过来
you don't want to miss it. Go grab your mothers and your brothers.
去叫你们的奶奶...奶奶就算了 该死
Go grab your granny...
该死 妆都掉了
Oh, damn it! It's all coming off. All coming off.
该死
Shit. Shit. Shit.
有人吗
Hello?
谁在那里
Who's there?
你好 小家伙
Oh. Hello there, little fella.
看什么呢 表演在那边
What are you looking at? Show's thataway.
走开
Scram.
孩子们似乎很喜欢你
The children seem drawn to you.
一个小孩说这种话真奇怪
That's a strange thing for a young man to say.
我找不到我父母了
I can't find my parents.
我也一样
Me neither.
他们死了
They're dead.
你能帮我找到他们吗
Will you help me find them?
不能 你没看见我在忙吗
No. Can't you see I'm busy?
那是什么声音
What was that?
是我妈妈
That's my mother.
你们见到我父亲了吗
Have you seen my father?
他不见了 - 别紧张
Oh, he's just gone? -Let's just take it easy.
我们还不知道发生了什么
We don't know exactly what happened.
你确定这是他的吗 - 会是谁干的
Are you sure it's his? - Jesus. Right there. Who could have done this?
在找到他的踪迹之前 我什么都不知道
I don't know anything until we find some trace of him.
没有尸体 - 天啊
No body? - Oh my word.
我们已经派人搜查树林了
I got folks combing the woods,
但他很可能被什么东西拖走了
but it’s more than likely something dragged him off.
天啊 - 我不知道
Oh God. - I have no idea.
老大
Boss, boss.
(RG)
在树林里找到的
Found it in the woods.
可能是狼干的
Wolves, maybe.
它们经常在这一带出没
They roam these parts.
爸爸
Papa!
爸爸
Papa!
小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇
小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇
第一季第七集
雷吉 我们有麻烦了
Hey, Reg. We got trouble.
晚上好
Good evening.
抱歉打扰了 各位
Excuse the interruption, folks.
我长话短说
Now... I'm gonna make this real simple.
把我们想要的给我们 我们就离开
Give us what we want, and we go away.
诺玛
Norma? Norma Price?
诺玛普莱斯
Norma Price?
你应该感到羞愧
You should be ashamed.
回家去 快
Go home. Now!
快走
Go on.
你们想要什么
What do you want?
汉克格罗根 我们知道他藏在这里的某个地方
Hank Grogan. We know he's hiding here somewhere.
把他交出来 你们就可以继续开派对了
You hand him over, and you can get back to your party.
不
Oh, no, no, no.
看来你们的情报有误
Seem you fellas got some bad information.
这里只是军事人员的娱乐场所
See, this here, it's just a rec facility for military personnel only.
那你不介意我们四处看看吧
Well, then you won't mind if we have a quick look around?
我们介意 - 这不是在征求你们的同意
Say we do. - We're not asking.
我在这里 - 爸爸 不要
Look, I'm here. - Daddy, no!
宝贝女儿 宝贝 - 不
Baby girl. Baby. - No! No!
我不想看到有人为我流血
Look, I don't want no bloodshed over me!
我愿意走 放过这些好人
I'll go. Just leave these good people alone.
你做得对
You're doing the right thing.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
没必要把事情闹大 孩子
Now, there's no need for this to get messy, son.
看啊
Now, would you look at that?
我们也有枪
We got guns too.
只是我们的枪刚好是政♥府♥发的
Ours just happen to be government issue.
我建议你们离开
I suggest you fellas leave.
今天谁也不用吃枪子
Ain't nobody getting strung up today.
把枪放下 各位 放下武器
Put 'em down, boys. Put 'em down. Put 'em down.
他说得有道理
He's right.
这样不对
This isn't the way.
所有人都退出去
Everybody out.
快点
Come on.
我们现在该拿你怎么办 你知道他们会回来的
What are we supposed to do with you now? You know they're coming back.
后面有辆卡车 开车把他偷偷送走
We got a truck out back. Get him there, sneak him out.
他们用铁链锁了门
Fuck. They chained it shut.
还有别的出口吗 - 去后面看看
Is there another way out? - Check the back. Check the back!
女人和孩子躲在房♥间中间
Women and kids in the middle of the room now!
给基地的人打电♥话♥ - 找电♥话♥
Hey, call the guys on base. I'll check the phones.
电♥话♥不能用 被球撞坏了
No, phone's not working. Somebody's wrong with it.
冷静 - 没事的
Stay calm. Stay calm.
保持警惕 - 做好准备 伙计们
Stay alert. Stay alert. - Take care of yourselves, fellas.
有情况 - 动手
Do it! Something's going on.
保持冷静
Stay calm.
小心
Watch out!
把它扔出去
Get 'em out! Get 'em out!
走 去后面看看
Go, go! Check the back. Check the back.
快 走
Reggie, go, go, go, go!
走吧 快点 快
Let's go! Hurry, come on! Come on!
快走
Come on!
门也关了
Hey! Door's shut too!
该死
Shit!
嘿 我需要弹♥药♥
Hey, yo. I need ammo. Ammo!
趴下
Get down!
趴下
Get in here! - Down!
剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表