剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表
快走
Go! Go, go, go!
动起来
Move!
别往那边走 两边都有他们的人
Don't go that way. They're on both sides.
趴下
Get down! Get down!
罗妮
Ronnie! Daddy!
威尔 起来 你还好吗 没事吧
Will, get up. Are you okay? You okay?
我什么都看不见
I can't see anything!
罗妮
Ronnie!
威尔
Will!
罗妮
Ronnie!
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸
Daddy?
我爸爸呢
Where's my dad?
拜托
Please!
我爸爸呢
Where's my dad?
爸爸 - 有我呢
Daddy! - I got you!
救救我
Let go! Please!
我的手臂
My arm!
别动
Hold still!
天啊 我的天啊
Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!
弗兰基
Frankie! Frankie!
弗兰基 振作一点 来
Frankie! Snap out of it!
快走
Come on.
好了 往后退
You got it. Get back.
该死
Shit.
爸爸 我爸爸呢
Dad! Where's my dad?
嘿
Hey!
这边 嘿
Over here! Hey!
不
Oh, no, no.
不
诺琳
Noreen.
来
Over here.
抓住我的手
Take my hand.
我知道一条出去的路
I know a way out.
爸爸 威尔
Daddy! Will!
怎么了
What's the matter?
我的脸上有脸吗
Do I have face on my face?
没事了 你很安全
Hey. It's okay. It's okay. You're okay. You're okay.
有我在 我会带你出去的
I got you. We're gonna get you out.
你好 迪克
Hello, Dicky.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你能看见东西
Seeing things?
我想它们也能看见你
Oh, I think they see you too.
孩子们在哪里
Where are the kids?
带我去
Show me.
该走了
It's time to go.
不行 我必须确认格罗根死了
Not until I know Grogan's dead.
没人能活着走出来
No one's getting out of there alive.
他说得对
He's right.
他们都被烤焦了
They're cooked.
快进来 过来
Come on. Get in, get in.
快
Down here now. Go, go, go!
里奇和玛姬呢 - 屋顶要塌了 小子
Hey. What about Rich and Marge? - The roof's caving in, boy!
我去找他们 - 不 别去
I'm gonna get them. Go on ahead. - No! No! Stop! Stop!
该死 我会找到他们的 进去
Goddammit, I'll find them. Get!
进去
Get in!
孩子们
Kids! Kids!
过来 这边 来...
In here! Come this way! Come--
好了 过来
Okay, get in.
玛姬 过来帮我抬
Marge, come help me.
来 帮我抬
Come on, help me.
搭把手
Help me!
我们钻进去 只有这样我们才能逃出去
Let's get in here. It's the only way we're gonna make it out.
里面太小了 - 进得去的
It's too small. - There's plenty of room.
屋顶要塌了 快点 玛姬 - 好
The roof is gonna fall! Come on, Marge! - Okay, okay.
这里容不下两个人...
There's not enough room for both...
不
No!
玛姬 住手 - 不 里奇 拜托 不要
Marge-- Marge, stop! - No, Rich! Please, no!
里奇 不 求你了
Let me out! Please!
玛姬 听我说
Marge, listen to me!
让我出去
Let me out!
玛姬 - 让我出去
Marge! - Let me out!
记得你说过什么吗
Remember what you said?
关于骑士的话
About knights?
什么 - 骑士
What? - Knights.
床边放夜壶睡觉的骑士
Who sleep with something by the bed?
记得
Ye-- Yeah.
我们不仅在壶里撒尿
Well, we don't just pee in pots.
我们还保护美丽的少女
We also protect fair maidens.
还记得那天
Remember the day,
罗比穆勒闯进了科学实验室
that day all the guinea pigs got loose in the hallway
结果小白鼠在走廊上乱跑吗
'cause Robbie Mueller, he broke into the science lab?
那是我开学的第一周 大家都出来看热闹了
That was my first week of school, and everyone went out to see it.
你从教室里出来 穿着黄色毛衣和灰色短裙
You came out of class with a yellow sweater and a gray skirt
手指上绑着一条绳子
with a string tied to your finger.
你还记得
You remember that?
你可漂亮了
You were so pretty.
我记得我心想:我能看她吗
I remember wondering, "?Quién es esa?"
我盯着你看 被你发现了 你说
And you saw me staring and you said,
“拍张照吧 能看更久”
"Take a picture, it'll last longer."
你没有责怪我的意思
You didn't say it mean or anything.
其实我也不知道你是什么意思
I didn't even know what it meant.
后来我想明白了
Later when I figured it out,
我记得我后悔当时没回你一句
I remember thinking what I should have said back.
“要是能拍下来就好了”
"I wish I could."
我爱你 里奇
I love you, Rich.
我也爱你 玛姬
I love you too, Marge.
不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 拜托 不好 拜托
No, no, come on. No, come on!
伙计们 等等我
Guys, guys, wait!
该死
Fuck.
现在可不能出毛病啊
No, no, no. No, not now.
现在可不行
Not now!
操
Fuck!
快点
Come on. Come on.
英格丽德
Ingrid?
你好 斯坦利
Hello, Stanley.
是你吗
Is that you?
你怎么来了 你穿的什么鬼东西
What are you doing? What the hell are you wearing?
是我啊 斯坦利
This is me, Stanley.
这才是真正的我
This is who I really am.
如果你不赶紧回家 擦掉你脸上这些可笑的东西
Black and blue is what you're gonna be if you don't get back to the house
你就会被打得鼻青脸肿
and wipe this ridiculous crap off your face!
听到了吗
You hear me?
你好 爸爸
Hello, Papa.
什么
What?
搞什么
What the hell?
你到底是谁...
Who the hell are you--
我就知道 他们一听说他在这里就会来的
I knew they would come if they thought that he was here.
到时血流成河 苦不堪言
And there would be blood, and--
恐惧四溢
and pain, and fear.
而我知道你抗拒不了这种机会
And I knew that you wouldn't be able to resist it.
你会回来的
And you would come back.
你会夸我厉害
And you would tell me that I was good.
鞠个躬给我看看
Show me the bow.
到爸爸这里来
Come to Papa.
爸爸
Oh, Papa. Papa.
爸爸 我爱你
I love you.
你做得很好
You did good.
你做得非常好
You did very, very good.
现在...
剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表