剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表
那些受到保护的人 因为我们把那东西关在笼子里了
The ones protected because we keep this thing in its cage.
好吧
Well...
27年后再见 你们这些混♥蛋♥
See you shit-asses in 27 years.
别管他 我都懂
Don't worry about him. I know.
(止步)
进度如何 - 从早上七点就开始了 长官
Where are we? - Been at it since 0700 hours, sir.
如果它在下面 很快就会有结果
If it's down there, we'll know soon.
哈洛伦呢 - 在帐篷里
Where's Hallorann? - In the tent.
你还好吗 一等兵 - 他妈的不会看吗
How are you holding up, Airman? - The fuck it look like?
对不起 长官 只是...
Sorry, sir. It's just...
噪音太吵了 长官 对不起
the noise, sir. I'm sorry.
不如你回基地吧 休息一下
Why don't you head back to base, Airman? Get some rest.
你做得很好
You did good.
你真觉得你那个朋友会帮我们吗
So this friend of yours, you really think she'll help us?
如果有谁能帮你和你的家人离开德里 肯定就是她
If anyone can get you and your family outside Derry, it's her.
相信我 会成功的
Trust me. This is going to work.
前提是有人接电♥话♥
Assuming someone will pick up the phone.
快接啊 姑娘
Come on, girl. Come on.
我们直接过去找她
We'll just head there.
你不能去 - 我要去莉莉家
You're not coming. - No, I was gonna go to Lilly's
罗妮和玛姬也要去
with Ronnie and Marge.
我们觉得 还是由我们告诉她里奇的事比较好
We thought it'd be better if she heard it from us about Rich.
算了吧 宝贝 - 但爸爸说那东西睡着了
I don't think so, baby. - But Dad said the thing was asleep.
昨晚放火的可不是“那个东西”
It wasn't that thing that lit the fire last night.
这个镇子是个怪物 你哪儿也不能去
This town is the monster! You're not going anywhere!
罗妮也一样
And neither is Ronnie.
真有必要这样吗 - 除非你想让我的邻居好奇
You sure this is necessary? - Unless you want my neighbors wondering
一个死人怎么会走在我家车道上
what a dead man's doing walking down my driveway.
你觉得他们会注意到吗 我和汉隆先生长得并不像
I mean, you think they'll notice? I don't exactly look like Mr. Hanlon.
在这个镇上还不像
In this town?
有道理
Yeah, point taken.
走吧 你留在家 我一小时后回来
Let's go. You stay. I'll be back in an hour.
莉莉
Lilly, sweetheart.
亲爱的 有客人来看你
You have guests.
嘿
Hey.
我们得谈谈
We needed to talk.
昨晚发生了一些事
Last night, something happened.
我们丢下你去了黑点
We ended up heading to the Black Spot without you.
那场火灾 我在新闻上看到了
The fire. I heard about it on the news.
你们...
Are you--
你♥爸♥爸... - 他没事
Is your dad-- - He's fine.
我们没事
We're fine.
威尔没事 是...
Will is okay. It's ju--
里奇呢
Where's Rich?
什么
What?
不
No.
你没事吧
You okay?
他一直没让飞机飞到主街 对吧
He never did get one all the way to Main Street, did he?
有发现
Found something!
该死 哈洛伦说对了
Goddamn. Hallorann was right.
你可以退下了 少校
You can stand down, Major.
退下
Stand down?
上校 上面命令我们 把圣柱向北移♥动♥三公里
Colonel, we have orders to take the pillar three clicks north.
计划有变 圣柱要送回基地做进一步测试
Change of plan. Pillar's going back to base for further testing.
等等 计划一直是缩小范围
Uh, wait. The plan has always been to move inward.
朝德里镇的中心移♥动♥
Toward the center of Derry.
我们每次移♥动♥一根圣柱 慢慢围剿那东西
No, we pen this thing one pillar at a time.
而你的建议等于敞开笼子门
Uh, what you're suggesting, it's like leaving the cage door open.
你听到哈洛伦说的了 那个东西睡着了
You heard Hallorann. The entity is asleep.
我们刚好可以借机分♥析♥ 这根圣柱的物理特性
Now we can analyze the pillar's physical properties.
看迪克或那些书呆子 能否利用这些数据
See if Dick or the eggheads can't use that data
更快地找到其他12根圣柱
to find the other 12 pillars even faster.
别紧张 少校 我们就快成功了 你做得很好
Relax, Major. We're in the homestretch. You done good.
夏洛特 - 你说过如果我需要朋友...
Charlotte? - You said if I ever needed a friend...
不如你们两个进来说吧
Why don't you two come inside?
汉克
Hank.
罗斯
Rose.
好消息是 风头会过去的
The good news is the heat'll be off.
他们以为汉克死了
They already think Hank's dead.
我在蒙特利尔的麦吉尔有些朋友
I got friends in McGill up in Montreal.
他们可以给格罗根父女办理新身份
They can get the Grogans set up with fresh papers, all of that.
坏消息呢 - 我们得把他送过边境
What's the bad news? - Gotta get him across the border.
据我所知 海关并不迁就死人
Last I checked, customs ain't all accommodating to... dead people.
那只是“地图上的一条线” 对吧
Just a line on a map. Right?
阿姨
Auntie!
我们可能有麻烦了
We might have a problem.
开始焚烧程序
Begin incinerator process.
住手
Hold it right there!
关掉机器
Shut it down!
关掉它 快
Shut it down! Now!
拿出来
Take it out.
把它拿出来
Take it out of there!
你以为你在干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你明明说我们只研究物理特性的 - 命令就是命令 少校
You said we were just studying the physical properties. - Orders are orders, Major.
勒罗伊
Leroy.
把枪放下
Put the damn gun down.
放下武器 所有人
Weapons down. All of you.
快
Now!
借一步说话 少校
A word, please, Major?
抱歉没有早点告诉你 少校 但行动安全最重要
I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, Major, but OPSEC comes first.
你只能知道有必要知道的事 - 这不是为了对付苏联 对吧
You were on a need-to-know basis. - This isn't even about Russia, is it?
美国面临的最大的威胁 并非来自外部 少校
The greatest threat to this nation is not from without, Major.
而是来自内部
It's from within.
你看到外面的情况了吗 勒罗伊
You see what's happening out there, Leroy?
美国人自相残杀 情况只会越来越糟
Americans are at each other's throats, and it's only getting worse.
反核狂热分子 妇女运动 种族骚乱
Anti-nuke crazies, the women's movement, race riots.
这个国家正在分崩离析 变成无数参差不齐的碎片
This country is slowly fracturing into a thousand jagged, ill-fitting pieces.
我只是想避免内战重演
I am only trying to prevent another civil war.
美国人已经不愿倾听彼此的声音了
Americans have stopped hearing one another.
他们只想为谁该分一杯羹而争斗
They only want to fight over who gets which piece of the damn pie
而世界上的其他势力 却想把我们生吞活剥
while the rest of the world eats us alive.
只有恐惧能让人们愿意倾听
And the one thing that makes people really listen is fear.
“倾听” 你是说“服从”吧
Listen? Or you mean obey?
法治国家必须有一套严格遵守的体系
I mean a nation of laws requires a system where people actually follow them.
不然就是无政♥府♥状态 你清楚这一点 少校
Anything else is anarchy. You know that, Major.
你就没打算把它关起来
You never planned to cage it.
你的计划一直都是解放它
You were always planning to free it,
让它自♥由♥出入自己的后院
to release it in your own fucking backyard!
看看这个镇子 看看昨晚的事
Look at this town. What happened last night?
多么可怕 但你猜怎么着
Horrific. But guess what?
今天的街道平静下来了
The streets are calm today.
没有暴♥动♥ 抢劫和骚乱
No rioting, no looting, no unrest.
恐惧
The fear.
像雾气和麻醉剂一样
It settles on every living person it touches like a fog,
笼罩在每一个活人身上
like a goddamned anesthetic.
你想把美国变成德里镇 代价是什么
So you want to make America Derry? At what cost?
这一路上死了多少孩子
How many dead fucking kids along the way?
比每年死于车祸的还少呢
Fewer than die in car accidents every single year!
我们是军人 我们接受附带伤害
We're soldiers, Major! We accept collateral damage.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了
You are fucking insane.
我把这些破事 上报给国防部监察长办公室时
And that's exactly what the IG officers at DOD will say
他们肯定会这么说
when I tell them about this shit.
你这是明知不可为而为之 继续焚烧
You'd be shutting the barn door after the horse is already out. Finish it.
撤回命令
Rescind the order.
快点
Do it!
把枪放下 汉隆
Put it down, Hanlon.
你或许还没意识到 少校
You may not realize it yet, Major,
但你今天的行为 很可能拯救了这个国家
but the actions you've taken today may very well save this country.
你想当英雄 你做到了 孩子
You wanted to be a hero. You did it, son.
现在回你的宿舍去
Now go back to your quarters.
盯好他 别让他离开基地
剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表