剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表
I will do it again.
我宁愿回下水道 也不愿意回那里
I'd sooner go back to the sewers than there.
很明显 哪怕是一条生命也是不小的损失
Obviously, the loss of even one life is one life too many.
但是话说回来 这个周期 比1935和2008年要好得多
That said, the cycle has been a lot milder than '35 and '08.
25起失踪案 7人确认死亡
Twenty-five disappearances, seven confirmed deaths,
大多是孩子
mostly children,
最大的16岁 最小的5岁
the oldest 16... and the youngest five.
一个令人振奋的迹象是 我们知道那个生物会掉毛
One encouraging sign is obviously we know the creature sheds.
这种现象自建城以来
Its discharge, you might call it,
一直在污染德里镇的地下水
has tainted Derry's groundwater since the town's founding.
快点说 约翰
Oh, just get on with it, John.
不好意思 我们不该教育未来的守护者吗
I'm sorry. Should we not be educating our prospective keeper?
里奥
Leo.
继续说 约翰
Go on, John.
最近我们的探子发现
Well, lately our scouts have noted
镇上居民的行为变得更激进了
that the residents have been acting more aggressively.
“预兆”
The Augury!
没错 那是什么意思 亲爱的
Exactly. And what is that, dear?
标志着一个周期结束的 最后一个血腥大事件
One last big, bloody event that marks the end of a cycle,
“预兆”之后 我们会有27年左右的安宁时光
after which, we get another 27 years or so of peace and quiet.
罗斯女士
Miss Rose.
你来晚了 塔尼尔呢
You're late. Where's Taniel?
我拦不住他
I couldn't stop him.
(肖申克州立监狱)
先生 让我和他说句话
Sir, please let me speak to him.
所有乘客赶快登上肖申克快车
All aboard the Shawshank Express.
你的救星最好够快 格罗根
Well, your savior better work fast, Grogan.
我们送过去的上一个人没撑过一星期
Last fish we sent in there didn't survive the week.
幸运的话 你或许能撑过两周
Maybe if you're lucky, you'll survive two.
下地狱吧 混♥蛋♥
Burn in hell, you son of a bitch!
你死定了 格罗根 听到了吗
You're a dead man. You're a dead man, Grogan, you hear me?
你害了我的孩子 必须付出代价
You're gonna fry for what you did to my kids,
你个混♥蛋♥
you piece of shit!
放开我
Get off of me!
(德里警♥察♥局 警官专用入口)
坐下
Sit down.
我没事 只是有点吓到了
Yeah, no, I'm fine. I'm just a little shaken up is all.
他在被押送去监狱的路上
He's on his way there now.
我只想确认我们提交了文件
I just wanted to make sure we got the paperwork in
好让他尽快和他的家人团聚
so we could... we could get him with his family as quickly as possible
直到我们找到办法为他辩护
until we get a defense.
好 有消息就通知我 好
All right, so you'll let me know. Okay.
非常感谢 好 再见
All right, thanks so much. All right, bye-bye.
威尔在吗 威尔去哪了
Um, is Will here? Where's Will?
在他房♥间里 怎么了
In his room. What's wrong?
我得告诉你一件事
I gotta tell you something.
听起来像天方夜谭
Okay? And... And as crazy as it's going to sound,
但你必须要相信我
I really... I really need you to just believe me.
“昨天 国民警卫队 在密西西比州勒弗洛尔县”
The National Guard was standing by in Leflore County, Mississippi yesterday
“争取黑人投票权的示♥威♥活动中待命 期间发生冲突...”
during a demonstration for Negro voting rights... during which...
上将 有人要见您
General? There's somebody here to see you.
现在不行 - 恕我直言 长官 您可能...
Not now. - With respect, sir, I think you're gonna want--
我外甥在哪 弗朗西斯
Where is my nephew, Francis?
罗斯
Rose.
他很安全
He's safe.
一旦我们完成行动 就会释放他 我向你保证
Once our operation is complete, he'll be released. You have my word.
你保证
Your word?
“水管线路”
"Water pipelines"?
我告诉过你 我回来后 我对德里镇的记忆才恢复
I told you that my memories of Derry came back when I first got here.
那不全是真的
That wasn't entirely true.
废话
No shit.
五年前
Five years ago,
国防部给我用了一种药
I was administered a drug by the Department of Defense
那是安全协议的一部分
as part of a security protocol,
我所有的记忆都回来了
and it all came rushing back.
45年来 我第一次记起了...
Every detail of that summer we shared...
我们共度的那个夏天的所有细节
for the first time in 45 years.
那是什么东西
What was that thing?
它为什么不能离开林子
Why can't it leave the woods?
你能保守秘密吗
Can you keep a secret?
我记得你救了我的命
I remember you saved my life
帮我逃出了 那个不该存在的东西的魔爪
from something that shouldn't exist.
在我理清了过去发生的一切
After I processed everything that had happened
以及你给我讲的你的祖先
and everything you told me about your ancestors
和他们神圣责任的故事后
and their sacred responsibility,
我发现自己掌握着
I realized I was sitting on the answer to a question
困扰一生的问题的答案
that has plagued me my entire life.
那就是如何保卫这个国家
How to keep this country safe?
你觉得你能控制住这东西
You think you can put a leash on this thing?
它不受控制 弗朗西斯
It can't be controlled, Francis.
我们走着瞧
We'll see.
如果你真的记得一切 你就不会这么做了
You wouldn't be doing any of this if you really remembered everything.
你忘了直视它的眼睛
What it's like to look it right in the eye.
感受它在你后颈上呼气是什么感觉
Feel its breath on your neck.
如果你记得 你会结束整个行动 然后逃命
You would pack up this entire operation and run.
我们知道怎么找到圣柱
We know how to find the pillars.
塔尼尔都告诉我们了
Taniel told us everything.
他绝不会那么做
He would never do that.
内博尔特街的房♥子 罗斯
Neibolt House, Rose.
内博尔特街下面的隧♥道♥
The tunnels below Neibolt.
既然如此...
In that case...
你就需要我的帮助
you'll need my help.
不可能 罗斯
That's out of the question, Rose.
弗朗西斯...
Francis.
至少让我帮塔尼尔做好准备
At the very least, let me prepare Taniel.
这关系到你们的生死
Your lives depend on it.
塔尼尔
Taniel.
罗斯阿姨 - 你没事吧
Aunt Rose! - Are you okay?
对不起 我不是故意被抓的
I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to get caught.
我知道你不是故意的
I know you didn't.
你受伤了 你们对他...
You're hurt. What did you...
他们对我用了某种手段
They did something to me.
他们进了我的脑子和记忆
Went into my mind. Into my head, into my memories.
我不知道怎么做到的 可是... - 嘿
I don't know how, but-- - Hey, hey, hey.
他们知道了
什么都知道了
我们的历史 圣柱 牢笼...
但是别担心 他们以为...
别说了 我知道
他们要带你去找圣柱
没关系 是我的错...
说英语
English!
我告诉他们了 我们有更好的办法
I told them... that you'll have a better chance
帮他们找到要找的东西
of helping them find what they're looking for...
就用这个
with this.
他们检查过了
They've inspected it.
知道它没有威胁性
They know it poses no threat.
也知道只有你会使用它
And they understand that you are the only one who knows how to use it.
好 阿姨
Yes, Auntie.
我明白
I understand.
给我吧
I'll take that.
给我
I'll take that.
明早之前 你都用不上它
You won't need it till the morning.
时间到了
Time's up.
走吧
Let's go.
照他们说的做
Do what they say.
把它放在身边 你就安全了 好吗
Keep it close and you'll be safe, okay?
(德里空军基地 以和平为使命)
身份证明
Identification.
基地离镇子足够远
The base is far enough outside of town.
任务完成前 你们和我住在这里应该很安全
You all should be safe with me till the assignment's done.
爸爸 那我的朋友呢 他们需要我
But, Dad, what about my friends? They... They need me.
等这一切结束后 你会见到他们的
You'll see your friends when this is all over.
可以通行了
You're free to go.
相信我 我会处理好的
Trust me now. I'm taking care of it.
莉莉
剧集 | 小丑回魂:欢迎来到德里镇(2025) | 导航列表